Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,702 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

SEX STORY: Cousin David - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: Cousin David (1187 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: Cousin David by cyberwinner1(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2017
This a tale about my cousin David who was 12
years older than me, because of age
difference he was closer to my brother who
was 5 years old than me, when David was 21
he married a young woman called Lucy, I attended David and Lucy's wedding with my
parents and my brother. Later they had son
called Bradley, within a year or two David and
Lucy divorced. It was a bitter divorce because
Lucy would not let my Aunt and Uncle have
access to their grandson, they went to their graves never seeing their grandson again.
When Lucy re-married David gave up all his
rights to his son, which I could not
comprehend. I never found out the reason for
David's divorce until many years later. David
was close to the same age as another cousin of my mine Robert who’s always been gay; he
emigrated to San Francisco when he was 21,
who said he and David had played with each
other when they were boys, Robert thought it
was just a phase David was... Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-cousin-david

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend / Yes, I’m Gay, I Will Go To Hell, What Else?’ – Bobrisky Sounds Off On His Hater / A Nigerian Man Proposed To His Boyfriend At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.