Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) (5532 Views)

Ogun Isiju\aferi Todaju. (charm Of Invisibility / Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Àború Aboye, Ogbó Ató, Àsúre Ìwòrì Wòfún

Today I will be teaching you Invisibility Spell / Charm.

Invisibility spell / charm is one of the most powerful spell in existence, this spell / charm makes a person or object completely invisible to the naked eye. Efforts to detect it must rely entirely on the sixth eye or other quantum physics tools. The most advanced form of invisibility spell / charm can be used to make an entire building invisible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkG1D36w8Sk

Here is my Invisibility Spell Demonstration video. No camera tricks on this video, this video was not edited, this video is 100% real and genuine.

NOTE: Watch out for my next video which will be "Me Walking On Water (River)" video. No camera tricks will on my next video, my next video will not be edited and it will be 100% real and genuine same with all of my videos.

Thank you for watching and leave a comment

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by CutieGuy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Babalawos:
Àború Aboye, Ogbó Ató, Àsúre Ìwòrì Wòfún

Today I will be teaching you Invisibility Spell / Charm.

Invisibility spell / charm is one of the most powerful spell in existence, this spell / charm makes a person or object completely invisible to the naked eye. Efforts to detect it must rely entirely on the sixth eye or other quantum physics tools. The most advanced form of invisibility spell / charm can be used to make an entire building invisible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkG1D36w8Sk

Here is my Invisibility Spell Demonstration video. No camera tricks on this video, this video was not edited, this video is 100% real and genuine.

NOTE: Watch out for my next video which will be "Me Walking On Water (River)" video. No camera tricks will on my next video, my next video will not be edited and it will be 100% real and genuine same with all of my videos.

Thank you for watching and leave a comment

Babalawos
Evan the thief guy will surely need ur tricks.
Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
nice try bro!

you have such powers and u never visit any bank vault - you never rich pass evans - and you still dey nairaland dey solicit for customers!

weedon bros! grin

EDITED:

BROS ABEG NO VEX YOU FIT CONTACT ME?

I HAVE SOLID IDEAS HOW WE GO TAKE MAKE MEGA MONEY!

WE CAN START A PROGRAM WHERE YOU PLAY ALL THIS ARRANGED TRICKS LIKE CHRIS ANGEL AND DYNAMO BUT IT WILL BE THE NIGERIAN VERSION!

WE WILL JUST PACKAGE THE TRICKS AND SALE IT MEGA MONEY TO INTERNATIONAL TV STATIONS LIKE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNELS!

ALL AM ASKING FOR IS JUST 30% OF PROCEEDS AND LIFE TIME MANGER/PARTNER. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol, I love the comment above where the poster said, "TRICK"

E.O.D
Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by obinna58(m): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mad dude cheesy

Anyway
I ll give 0.2/10, the steering was showing full until at a particular moment when we were expecting the big trick, you started showing half of the steering thereby allowing u to control the down part of steering grin

Very poor trick cry

7 Likes

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by NoWorries7(m): 2:18am On Jun 21, 2017
Dude go and sleep, you need it... lol
Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by OtemAtum: 2:46am On Jun 21, 2017
Lemme do constructive criticism

1. The back of the car wasn't shown to us, therefore it is most certain some dudes were pushing the car from behind.

2. Whenever the steering was to move, we don't see the complete driver seat or the whole steering. The lower part of it was hidden, therefore a dude must have turned it from the lower part of it.

3. Someone tapped the igntion key when the camera wasn't on him and the camera showed the vibration of the key when the ignition key was dangling.

This thing will sell better with the gullible sheeple and not the critical brain users.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Cogent: 5:19am On Jun 21, 2017
This has to be a joke

You are the one controlling the car from passengers seat naaa, haba, did you really think you can fool anybody with this video?

4 Likes

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 7:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Cogent:
This has to be a joke

You are the one controlling the car from passengers seat naaa, haba, did you really think you can fool anybody with this video?

You know that is not possible especially the bad road condition in Nigeria
Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 7:36am On Jun 21, 2017
obinna58:
Mad dude cheesy

Anyway
I ll give 0.2/10, the steering was showing full until at a particular moment when we were expecting the big trick, you started showing half of the steering thereby allowing u to control the down part of steering grin

Very poor trick cry

Very poor trick you say? Nigerians
Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2017
nwaanambra1:
nice try bro!

you have such powers and u never visit any bank vault - you never rich pass evans - and you still dey nairaland dey solicit for customers!

weedon bros! grin

EDITED:

WE CAN START A PROGRAM WHERE YOU PLAY ALL THIS ARRANGED TRICKS LIKE CHRIS ANGEL AND DYNAMO BUT IT WILL BE THE NIGERIAN VERSION!

WE WILL JUST PACKAGE THE TRICKS AND SALE IT MEGA MONEY TO INTERNATIONAL TV STATIONS LIKE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNELS!

Why should I visit banks when I'm very comfortable. I will be posting more shocking videos soon that will make you doubt reality. Nigerians should stop this negative mentality

1 Like

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Zenlife: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2017
nwaanambra1:
nice try bro!

weedon bros! grin

EDITED:

Don't mind the hungry babalawos hustler.
Must think Nlannders are kindergarten gullible fools, insulting their integrity with so much BS since he apparently has lil or none.

Clown.

1 Like

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by HardMirror(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2017
Babalawos:

Why should I visit banks when I'm very comfortable. I will be posting more shocking videos soon that will make you doubt reality. Nigerians should stop this negative mentality
you just embarked on a journey that would expose and disgrace you on nairaland. magic tricks are very easy to expose. Google the masked magician. the u can't fool us here try the mumu paranoid Christians and your village people. we atheists will bust you faster that you can call ifa

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Topgainer: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Babalawos:

Hh

Have you considered opening a Church? With your level of knowledge of manipulating the elements, you could become a big church entrepreneur with hundreds of million naira in quarterly revenue and create employment through many branches. Your performances are sure better than many African talknado tricksters, Pastors and Bishops who most of us know to be occultist
You're already educated, all you need is to brush up your public speaking skill, get videos of your favourite Pastor/ TV star and motivational talker, start imitating his style of expression. Within 3 months of starting your Church, crowd of miracle seekers will besiege your center for solutions interetingly, they would care less about the conformity of your words and actions to the life of Jesus or his apostles as long as there is wonderful performances to keep them entertained.

4 Likes

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Topgainer:

Have you considered opening a Church? With your level of knowledge of manipulating the elements, you could become a big church entrepreneur with hundreds of million naira in quarterly revenue and create employment through many branches. Your performances are sure better than many African talknado tricksters, Pastors and Bishops who most of us know to be occultist
You're already educated, all you need is to brush up your public speaking skill, get videos of your favourite Pastor/ TV star and motivational talker, start imitating his style of expression. Within 3 months of starting your Church, crowd of miracle seekers will besiege your center for solutions interetingly, they would care less about the conformity of your words and actions to the life of Jesus or his apostles as long as there is wonderful performances to keep them entertained.
Baba ooo..

See better plan

1 Like

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by SirVintageCock: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
Topgainer:

Have you considered opening a Church? With your level of knowledge of manipulating the elements, you could become a big church entrepreneur with hundreds of million naira in quarterly revenue and create employment through many branches. [b] Your performances are sure better than many African talknado tricksters, Pastors and Bishops who most of us know to be occultist [/b]FVCK embarassed
Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by SirVintageCock: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
Topgainer:

Have you considered opening a Church? With your level of knowledge of manipulating the elements, you could become a big church entrepreneur with hundreds of million naira in quarterly revenue and create employment through many branches. [b] Your performances are sure better than many African talknado tricksters, Pastors and Bishops who most of us know to be occultist [/b]FVCK embarassed
fvck
Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ogboato

Thanks for your suggestion but I am very OK practicing the Tradition and Religion of my ancestors. This is the only thing that gives me joy and fulfillment. If you are interested in any of these, send me a direct message and I will be glad to teach you a few things in other for you to become a famous signs and wonders miracle worker pastor.

Babalawos

Topgainer:

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Topgainer: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Babalawos:
Ogboato

Thanks for your suggestion but I am very OK practicing the Tradition and Religion of my ancestors. This is the only thing that gives me joy and fulfillment. If you are interested in any of these, send me a direct message and I will be glad to teach you a few things in other for you to become a famous signs and wonders miracle worker pastor.
Babalawos
So you teach some of the talknado Prophets stage tricks. grin grin That is termed Complicity in Criminology grin
You are sure a good fellow! provided you don't murder people and hunt human parts which unfortunately most of the talknado man of gods do.
As a Christian who believe that Jesus exemplary life on earth is the best out there, I am saddened by the mixtures of Judaism, Christianity, Mysticism, Obtaining by false pretence, Radical 'extortionism', 419, Hinduism and 'Marinism' engaged in by our maen of god.
I prefer they practiced one like you do but then as Babalawo you can never charge somebody say 10 million naira in tithe and seed for special prayers, pastors can do that with pretence that Jesus is demanding it before He (Jesus) will work. You know most Sheeples believe anything once the name 'Jesus' is injected into it by a smart Pastorpreneur.
Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
These are strong accusations on pastors. Where are the pastors on nairaland, they should come and defend themselves?

Topgainer:

So you teach some of the talknado Prophets stage tricks. grin grin That is termed Complicity in Criminology grin
You are sure a good fellow! provided you don't murder people and hunt human parts which unfortunately most of the talknado man of gods do.
As a Christian who believe that Jesus exemplary life on earth is the best out there, I am saddened by the mixtures of Judaism, Christianity, Mysticism, Obtaining by false pretence, Radical 'extortionism', 419, Hinduism and 'Marinism' engaged in by our maen of god.
I prefer they practiced one like you do but then as Babalawo you can never charge somebody say 10 million naira in tithe and seed for special prayers, pastors can do that with pretence that Jesus is demanding it before He (Jesus) will work. You know most Sheeples believe anything once the name 'Jesus' is injected into it by a smart Pastorpreneur.
Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by chemystery: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
When i said to my self FINALLY I WILL SEE A MAGIC/JUJU WORK AND BE CONVINCED but i was disappointed as ever. Mod please straight to joke section grin

1 Like

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
Baba laws you fall hand.

1 Like

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Baba laws you fall hand.

How do you mean?
Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2017
chemystery:
When i said to my self FINALLY I WILL SEE A MAGIC/JUJU WORK AND BE CONVINCED but i was disappointed as ever. Mod please straight to joke section grin

What type of juju / magick were you expecting?
Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by chemystery: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2017
Babalawos:

What type of juju / magick were you expecting?
I expect to see you visible first, then go invisible before my eyes. Instead you started off being invisible, held the camera while turning the steering with your boys pushing the car from behind and you called it charm

3 Likes

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2017
chemystery:

I expect to see you visible first, then go invisible before my eyes. Instead you started off being invisible, held the camera while turning the steering with your boys pushing the car from behind and you called it charm

You are so funny. Didn't you hear the ignition sound of the car? Didn't you see people standing by in shock watching a car drove by an invisible driver? Give me some credit
Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by chemystery: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2017
Babalawos:

You are so funny. Didn't you hear the ignition sound of the car? Didn't you see people standing by in shock watching a car drove by an invisible driver? Give me some credit
Even my phone can produce ignition sound. All i need is download it's sound effect. I didnt see anyone standing in shock. Even if there are, they are your paid boys. I give you credit for being able to deceive the gullible ones

2 Likes

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2017
chemystery:
Even my phone can produce ignition sound. All i need is download it's sound effect. I didnt see anyone standing in shock. Even if there are, they are your paid boys. I give you credit for being able to deceive the gullible ones

Nigerians
Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Goddys(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2017
I thought you were real but you just fally hand by this video
Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Johnholmes: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Guy na you dey drive the car from passenger seat
Don't bash your papa car oooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Babalawos, Anytime you want to control the car steering you zoom in so that no one will see your hand. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) by Daviddson(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Topgainer:

I thought you've been a preacher on Nairaland. You mean you're giving this advise?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can The Assassination Of A Dictator Be Justified? / The Evolution Of Yahweh The God Of The Jews. / He Saw The Pope And The Muslim Leader In HELL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.