Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? (1407 Views)

She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / My Freind Is Spoiling Me Before Her, I'm Thinkn Of Wat To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by isyourboy(m): 3:23am On Jun 21, 2017
it is barely 3 months in the relationship, though I can't seems to get hold of any offence on her part,, she has been doing everything practicable to satisfy me (though I never have sex with her)... she showed me her life depended on me and From the look of things she can harm herself if I cut the relationship off,, but the truth is I'm no longer interested,, Pls how do I go about this without hurting her, I believe she will find a better partner than me
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by Splinz(m): 4:20am On Jun 21, 2017
According to you, this friend of yours is faultless. Yet, your mind conceived evil behind her back, even with full knowledge of its repercussions.

Now, whatever may be your reason for this, I do not judge you. But hurting someone whose only crime was probably loving you is nothing but, wickedness!

Yes, you can't beat a child and expects him/her not to cry. Always look before you leap. This is what you should have done before venturing into a relationship with someone.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by dechar(m): 4:38am On Jun 21, 2017
after you don do diff style finish you wan run biko na we dey make gurlz dem wild o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by biggace(m): 4:59am On Jun 21, 2017
you are toying with woman heart ♥ now abi
and if karma catch up with you you will come back to nl to shout women are wicked

kwantinu doing exam your results will soon come out.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by galadima77(m): 5:51am On Jun 21, 2017
Why were u interested before? Did that reason fizzle out. So who u wan leave the girl for na?

My friend u better stay put till she finds another man...u know how many single ladies dey out there wey we dey pray for? Better not increase their number biko

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by jworos(m): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2017
dechar:
after you don do diff style finish you wan run biko na we dey make gurlz dem wild o
The guy no lash sef.

isyourboy:
it is barely 3 months in the relationship, though I can't seems to get hold of any offence on her part,, she has been doing everything practicable to satisfy me (though I never have sex with her)... she showed me her life depended on me and From the look of things she can harm herself if I cut the relationship off,, but the truth is I'm no longer interested,, Pls how do I go about this without hurting her, I believe she will find a better partner than me
Op just tell her, the longer you wait the harder it'll be.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 21, 2017
isyourboy:
were u forced into the relationship? Why backing out so early?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by firstking01(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2017
Break her heart and karma in the form of miss will dis-assemble and shatter your own heart in the nearest future.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by Allwility: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2017
You wake up in the middle of the night asking for advice on how to break a poor girl's heart.

Witchcraft angry
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2017
Tell her u r no longer interested,chikena!She cant die.Soldier go soldier come,complete am bro.hehehehe
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by isyourboy(m): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2017
firstking01:
Break her heart and karma in the form of miss will dis-assemble and shatter your own heart in than nearest future.
Nma27:
were u forced into the relationship? Why backing out so early?
firstking01:
Break her heart and karma in the form of miss will dis-assemble and shatter your own heart in than nearest future.

I don't know what got me attracted to her in the first place, but sincerely that is the more reason why I've not bleep her because I know I'm not gonna marry her,,,,, I've seriously accept this as my mistake, all I need right now is a good advice and perhaps a more positive means to send her outta my life for good, because she has been giving me sign that she no dey go anywhere

Pls help
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by isyourboy(m): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Tell her u r no longer interested,chikena!She cant die.Soldier go soldier come,complete am bro.hehehehe

I've employed different strategies to let her know I'm no longer interested, but she won't just let go
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by isyourboy(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2017
Splinz:
According to you, this friend of yours is faultless. Yet, your mind conceived evil behind her back, even with full knowledge of its repercussions.

Now, whatever may be your reason for this, I do not judge you. But hurting someone whose only crime was probably loving you is nothing but, wickedness!

Yes, you can't beat a child and expects him/her not to cry. Always look before you leap. This is what you should have done before venturing into a relationship with someone.
.right now I'm not feeling anything for her and I don't wanna waste her time
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by isyourboy(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2017
biggace:
you are toying with woman heart ♥ now abi
and if karma catch up with you you will come back to nl to shout women are wicked

kwantinu doing exam your results will soon come out.

I'm not toying with her heart, the truth is I don't have anything in stock for her
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2017
isyourboy:

I don't know what got me attracted to her in the first place, but sincerely that is the more reason why I've not bleep her because I know I'm not gonna marry her,,,,, I've seriously accept this as my mistake, all I need right now is a good advice and perhaps a more positive means to send her outta my life for good, because she has been giving me sign that she no dey go anywhere

Pls help
Tell her you are HIV positive and that's y u don't wanna sleep with her. She go zoom
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by isyourboy(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2017
galadima77:
Why were u interested before? Did that reason fizzle out. So who u wan leave the girl for na?

My friend u better stay put till she finds another man...u know how many single ladies dey out there wey we dey pray for? Better not increase their number biko

by doing this, I'll be wasting her time
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2017
Splinz:

cold shoulders surfaces in relationship, if he feels he can no longer continue, then its OK to call it quit than hurt himself as well too...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by isyourboy(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2017
Nma27:
Tell her you are HIV positive and that's y u don't wanna sleep with her. She go zoom

this is too deadly Bro

I was even planning to tell her before that my mom got me a girl from the village, though I never accept her, but this girl find her way to bewitch me and force me to get her pregnant,,,.......... but I'm not sure if this gonna work
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by isyourboy(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2017
chenzen:
cold shoulders surfaces in relationship, if he feels he can no longer continue, then its OK to call it quit than hurt himself as well too...
thanks Bro, and thank God I've not even bleep her
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by Idowuh(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Nma27:

grin
Nma27:
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2017
isyourboy:

this is too deadly Bro

I was even planning to tell her before that my mom got me a girl from the village, though I never accept her, but this girl find her way to bewitch me and force me to get her pregnant,,,.......... but I'm not sure if this gonna work
Gerrahere mehn. U deserve a huge slap playing with her emotions. Just get lost!
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by GoldenSpine24(m): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2017
Bro... Before you tell her anything, you need to sit down and do a soul search. You can almost certainly point out where you went wrong. Cos now telling her off doesn't solve the problem you have. Cos they way you did to her,you will likely do to another. The more you do that, the further you disconnect from your inner-self which takes time to reconnect and build.

I'll give u a piece of advice.. but i need some details.

First, how close are you? (Physical distance)?
Do you live under the same roof?
How did the relationship start?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by Akinbahm(m): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
You are not interested anymore right? If am to ask you what are the chances that the girl you want to drop her for is far away better than her? my friend if girls get hold of you that ringing tone ringing in your head will disappear one time biko...
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? by Lionessza(f): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Be direct and tell her you are no longer interested, it's better than stringing her along to " protect" her from being hurt. She will be hurt If she was inlove but she will appreciate your honesty in the long run.

(1) (Reply)

This Wouldn't Have Happened If I Shagged Her / Why White Men Are Richer ? / I Have 50000 Naira, Advise Me On What To Do With It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.