Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

See The Way This Nigerian Playboy Used To 'dump' His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Way This Nigerian Playboy Used To 'dump' His Girlfriend (1440 Views)

See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) / See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Way This Nigerian Playboy Used To 'dump' His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nigerians have taken it to the extreme,

Just take a look at how this guy ended things with his girlfriend

Re: See The Way This Nigerian Playboy Used To 'dump' His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lalasticlala

Re: See The Way This Nigerian Playboy Used To 'dump' His Girlfriend by bolseas(f): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
aww.. my eyes... angryaww.. my eyes...

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Nigerian Playboy Used To 'dump' His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
how tf are we suppose to read that

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Nigerian Playboy Used To 'dump' His Girlfriend by obiorathesubtle: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
I just wasted valuable time
Re: See The Way This Nigerian Playboy Used To 'dump' His Girlfriend by thesicilian: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
A matured person would have sat her down and discussed issues with her with a view to solving the perceived problems together

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Nigerian Playboy Used To 'dump' His Girlfriend by sKeetz(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
My eyes, my eyes !!! cry

3 Likes

Re: See The Way This Nigerian Playboy Used To 'dump' His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Geez wen its not like I want to be blind
Re: See The Way This Nigerian Playboy Used To 'dump' His Girlfriend by Skain(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Crazy dude...

Now tell how that girl can ever forgive or forget u, for doing her wrong. some guys share..... smh

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Nigerian Playboy Used To 'dump' His Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Evaberry:
how tf are we suppose to read that
my friend my friend I greet u oo carry on
Re: See The Way This Nigerian Playboy Used To 'dump' His Girlfriend by jerryunit48: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na wa

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Nigerian Playboy Used To 'dump' His Girlfriend by Heloct(f): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yeye font..

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Nigerian Playboy Used To 'dump' His Girlfriend by superemmy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
How d girl would be reading his messages slowly and be like
Did this guy just say my pu**y is smelling

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

As Shared By A Facebook User, A Man Gets Married To His Horse In Spain(pic) / First Sex Doll Brothel Opens In France / Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.