Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa (1369 Views)

Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife / I Cant Control Lusting After Ladies Bodies / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa by tkgz(m): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2017
I married my sister because you cant control love” man who married his sister says as they expect their first child
A man who lives in Los Angeles in California with his wife, who also happens to be his sister, has taken to Twitter to explain why he tied the knot with her. Sharing a photo of him cradling his sister/wife’s baby bump, he said love cannot be controlled and as such he chose the one he loved even though they are blood relatives.

“I married my sister because you can’t control love Im sure some of you have thought about marrying ur sister/brother so you can relate,” Garvin wrote.

- See more at: http://www.sungist.info/married-sister-cant-control-love-man-married-sister-says-expect-first-child/

Re: I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa by whitebeard(m): 6:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Punk ass..!!

Effect of too much "weed"
Re: I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa by Martin0(m): 6:37am On Jun 21, 2017
Pure lie be this
Re: I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa by WatchinginHD(m): 6:38am On Jun 21, 2017
End time marriage

1 Like

Re: I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 21, 2017
American is home of imoralities. how can one marry their siliblings?

end time marriage

am also giving a Bleep to them

hello narialander. it's my birthday today oooo. Please show your home girl some love

2 Likes

Re: I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa by MDsambo: 6:46am On Jun 21, 2017
nkowalo:
American is of imoralities. how can one marry their siliblings?

end time marriage

am also giving a Bleep to them

hello narialander. it's my birthday today oooo. Please show your home girl some love
Re: I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2017
End time marriage
Re: I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2017
embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa by Zzyzxt(m): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2017
All the best!
Re: I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa by BrightEye(m): 6:57am On Jun 21, 2017
And it's these same oyibos that say inbreeding leads to procreation of deformed children.
Re: I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 21, 2017
Lol werey people. Dem go begin sleep with their mama soon for that america.
Re: I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2017
This is seriously serious!!
Re: I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa by thesicilian: 7:29am On Jun 21, 2017
No one can control love without his brain.
Re: I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa by samwise180(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2017
End time love
Re: I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa by iykofias(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2017
Puke, yuk tufiakwa chaii hah hmm WETIN!

this here is incomprehensible, how did it even start, what courage did he have to walkup to his sister to ask her out? What was her respond? I will think about it,huh? I swear with mr seun balls all whites r perverts n psychos

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... / Be Honest Guys!!! What Are Things U Somuch Find Attractive About Girls???? / I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.