Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) (12998 Views)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2017
mama tochukwu in brown blouse who told me to forget my son that she will help me train my son when am alive and my own mother is alive and she is just a niece to my father in-law and ochestrated the evil plot to push my sister away. she is with her own children and grand children and wants me to forget my own son till he is 40years old and wants to build a house before he can think of who his father is?

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2017
autopsy reports

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2017
police petitions

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2017
police reports

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Na wah o,who is telling the truth now?
Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
police reports
Princewill Njoku
No 14 Hyacinth Maduekwe close
Soba Abulado
Lagos
7th October, 2016
THE AREA COMMANDER
AREA E
FESTAC
Cc: DPO Divisional Police Command
Cc: Lagos State Commissioner of Police,
Cc: Inspector General of Police
Dear Sir,
REPORT FOR A CASE OF THEFT AND ABDUCTION OF MY SON KAYOMIKUN CHIMDINSO DESTINY SUNDAYPATRIC:
My name is Mr Princewill Njoku of the above address. I am from Nwangele in Imo State Nigeria. I have been severally harassed and intimidated by my father in-law and his entire household since one year after the death of my dear wife who died after child birth at Maternal and Child Centre Festac General hospital and the subsequent theft and abduction of my son from my sister the care giver by this family in question with the aid and collusion of one mama tochukwu (Mrs Beatrice Okpaleke). I only took my son to them out of compassion and love because the week my dear and lovely wife died the mother being my mother in-law had a terrible okada accident which broke her leg and is still visible today. She was in the hospital for treatment with a BP of over 256 and I discussed with my brother in-law Emeka Godwin Osochukwu that for us not to lose two people at the same time being daughter and mother as my wife was her last child. I decided to send my son in the company and custody of my sister Declare Charity Njoku with my Toyota corolla car to their house so that while mother in-law sees my son, it will be easier to relate the message of the death of my wife as my son will be a sign of hope and consolation. Little did I know that my act of goodwill will be turned against me and be repaid back with evil when I went to take my son so that the reverend priest could pray for him and hand him over to God? They pushed my sister out of their house and threatened to deal with her and any member of my family should we ask after my son. My father in-law has boasted that he is an ocultic man and has visited several juju priests, prophets and witch doctors in Anambra state and if I try him, my life will be in danger.
My wife was diagnosed with severe pre-eclampsia as medical reports from the hospital have proven. Autopsy was also conducted on her which correlated with the report of death and death certificate from the hospital. The hospital Maternal and Child Centre in Festac by first gate will furnish you with the details of every medical report and questions you may need to know on who has been in custody to my son and who has been taking care of him from the day my wife died on 02-09-2015 till 28-12-2015 when he was deceitfully and forcefully abducted. Even after my wife’s death, I paid for every bill and upkeep of my son till his abduction. I also alongside my mother provided food and provisions any time I went to see them at least four times in every week. I spent a minimum of N3000 each day I went to their house on a day I didn’t have much money on me excluding total upkeep and maintenance of my son who was born premature.
They had fabricated lies and written a petition to Agboju police station on 16-01-2015 and I was arrested and subsequently released on bail because every evidence provided proved them wrong and I was exonerated and released. We were asked to go and settle as a family but again he jumped the advice of the police and went to summon me in the family court at Apapa and asked me to return the summons to him should the court serve me while seeking and claiming custody to my son Kayomikun Chimdinso Destiny SundayPatrick Njoku.
I sought the advice of legal counsel and was made to understand that he wanted me to become a victim of contempt of court so that magistrate could grant him custody to my son and even put me behind bars for all the false and fabricated allegations he wrote against me because he never had any intention of withdrawing the case from the court by his actions so far. I replied the summons from court and he fled until after four sittings before the magistrate gave him a bench warrant that mandated him and his lawyers to produce my son or face being incarcerated in Kirikiri maximum prison. My father in-law took permission from the magistrate again to travel for new yam festival lying that he was the traditional ruler of his place which by law is an impersonation of the character and name of the traditional ruler. I since notified his traditional ruler of this his unbecoming behaviour. This was intended to see how the two families could settle the problem out of court and also to go to ZONE-9 Umuahia where he said some of his village youths were arrested by another community because of land disputes and he was mandated to go and bail them by his village elders. While my case with him is still in court at this period 31-08-2016 in the family court Apapa for continuous hearing, he disrespectfully ignored the court order and its proceedings to be bringing the child to welfare every Friday from 29-08-2016 to 06-10-2016 on the date of the next sitting and instead of going to bail his village youths at Umuahia, he rather went to zone-9 Umuahia Abia state for a case that the supposed allegations happened in Lagos and rebranded the case and they gave him police with which he came to Lagos to arrest me. My lawyers have made representations to the court for this latest development and the actions he has taken in contempt of court and breach of peace.
He and his entire household have severally threatened me and my family especially my father in-law who boasts that he is a police informant which makes him to have the capacity to bribe his way through any magistrate or judge and can never be arrested by any police man including the Inspector General of Police with his son Emeka Godwin Osochukwu who has boasted that he is a drug baron and mafia and just returned from south Africa and that they are going to do away with me and any member of my family in the bid to retrieve my son from them if I don’t discontinue this court case.
I have reported this incidence of threat to the magistrate who has warned them that should anything happen to me and any member of my family, that they will be held liable. Since coming back from Umuahia were I was able to defend myself with concrete evidence I have been noticing suspicious movements and rough looking people coming around my street and around my compound which calls for serious concern on my safety and the safety of my family. Recently two suspicious men on okada with an okada driver came in front of my compound rigmaroled and drove off after carefully taking note of the compound. This has always been the strategy that Emeka my brother in-law uses to point to my house anytime I have been arrested or served a court summons.
I have reported this matter to the Nigerian police at Area Commander, Area E Festac town on the caption of (THREAT TO LIFE) who are the enforcers of law to caution my in-laws and to let them know that just like the magistrate has noted down that my life and the life of my entire family is in their hands should any bad incident where ever and what so ever happens to any one of my entire family. Please they must be warned to stop this intimidation and oppression because there are legal ways to professional deal with any situation in this country. They are showing by their actions that they are above the law.
Find below list of his household:
1. Chief Godwin Osochukwu- father in-law 08023684006, 08034133708, 09025882473
2. Peter Godwin Osochukwu brother in-law 08033009048, 08020565876
3. Chinyere Godwin Osochukwu Obi sister in-law +447405811948
4. Emeka Godwin Osochukwu brother in-law 08130785909, 08186215215
5. Ike Godwin Osochukwu brother in-law
6. Ifeyinwa Godwin osochukwu sister in-law 07033489072
7. Beatrice Okpaleke (mama tochukwu) niece to my father in-law who hatched and executed the plan on how my son was stolen deceitfully and forcefully abducted from the care of my sister the care giver and hidden away till the magistrate’s bench warrant. 08067066999 and 08024246577.
8. Cecilia Godwin Osochukwu mother in-law 08075748533
I have reported this case of threat to life and the abduction of my son to my traditional ruler who has also intimated his own traditional ruler on the developments and a date for possible hearing will be made.
We also returned to court on the 06-10-2016 where all the events that transpired was reported to the magistrate and an ORDER OF THE COURT was given by the magistrate for my son be taken to a special home in Festac to see if there can be a possible resolution between the two families on 13-10-2016 and if not possible make her judgement and hearing on month end. But my father in-law has refused to bring my son to the home. Rather he ran to the high court to file an appeal on the order of court after he had been served with that order. He even went further to accept before the magistrate and everyone in the court room that he knew my wife the daughter will die and he did nothing to save her only to come and abduct my son and start claiming custody to him.
I have documentary evidence to show that my wife was properly married and buried according to Igbo customs and tradition with all the court summons and accompanying details of the events that transpired during the period of the marriage that I reported to my traditional ruler.
My prayer is that this noble organization investigates this matter putting in view that I suspect my father in-law trafficked my son to the United Kingdom where his daughter (Chinyere Osochukwu obi) resides with the aid of the mother Cecilia Osochukwu without my knowledge, permission and consent. I have details of the residence in UK which will be attached for verification.
They might have used a pseudo name SAMUEL NDIDI DESTINY OSOCHUKWU or the name I gave my son KAYOMIKUN CHIMDINSO DESTINY SUNDAYPATRICK between the period of December 27th, 2015 to July 30th 2016 before the order of bench warrant by the magistrate that mandated them to produce the baby at the court.
I have asked him six (6) questions which he could not deny:
1. Did I marry your daughter my wife? The answer is Yes and performed all traditional rights.
2. Did I at least inform you the day we went to the hospital and my wife was operated on? Yes I informed you and two of your sons Emeka Godwin osochukwu and Peter Godwin Osochukwu. You spoke with the doctor, Dr Lawal and gave your consent and approval for the operation to be carried out.
3. Did I burry my wife in my father’s compound in my village as Igbo custom and tradition demands for a married woman. The answer again is Yes with your consent and that of your family and that of all your village people and in everyone’s presence as video and photo coverage shows.
4. Did I register my wife for ante natal and pay all the hospital bills necessary for her safe delivery? Yes I made all the payments as the hospital records will show.
5. Did I impregnate my wife for the birth of my son? Yes I did. Except you want to tell the court that you the father was the one that impregnated your daughter and or you got another man outside to do so. He had brought up that suspicion and the magistrate told him that he will pay for the PATERNITY TEST which if it proves that I am the father to my son will attract consequences. Secondly the magistrate made him to understand that it also showed he wasn’t a good father and did not bring up his daughter up properly even as he claimed to be a chief. He fled and refused to bring up the issue again.
6. I asked him the way he is dragging my son with me, is it the way he is dragging his other seven grandsons with his other in-laws or is it the way his own in-laws are dragging his own biological children with him? He couldn’t answer. So I told him point blank to leave my son alone for me because I want to train my son in the fear of the Lord. After all I am 36years and have trained four graduates both male and female while he that is over 70 years could not train any of his four sons to complete secondary school what more seeing the four walls of the university. So why he is so much interested in training my son for me by force.
I am demanding full custody to my son as enshrined in the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria from my in-laws knowing fully well and aware that this honourable organization has the capacity to stand up for an oppressed citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and to prosecute him for abduction and disobedience to all the court order against him. The date of the next court sitting will be on the 03-11-2016.
Thank you.

Princewill Njoku

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
MR PRINCEWILL NJOKU
NO14 HYACINTH, MADUEKWE CLOSE
SOBA ABULADO
LAGOS
THE COMMISIONER OF POLICE
LAGOS STATE
10TH APRIL, 2017
DEAR SIR,

MR PRINCEWILL NJOKU’S POSITION ON THE KIDNAP AND ABDUCTION OF MY SON KAYOMIKUN CHIMDINSO DESTINY SUNDAYPATRICK BY MY FATHER IN-LAW CHIEF GODWIN OSOCHUKWU AND HIS FAMILY:
1. The police should provide my mother in-law Lolo Cecilia Osochukwu and her daughter Ifeyinwa Osochukwu who were petitioned having disappeared with my son since December, 2015.
2. The police have invited my father in-law three (3) times on 13-02-2017, 15-03-2017 and on the day he came to write his statement and on these three occasions he has failed to produce my son or the location of the boy dead or alive. What is the action and decision of the police on this investigative abnormally.
3. I don’t want the IPO………………………….. of the X-SQUAD UNIT to be the IPO of the case anymore because by his utterances and actions since the inception of this case, he has shown himself to be biased and does not represent me and the interest of my son whom my father in-law and his family are yet to produce in over two (2) months that the case has been reported to the police at the state command. His actions are very suspicious and worrisome as a police officer. His other two supervisors ………………………………. have been trying to compel me to allow my old fetish father in-law to help me train my son for me when am very capable to discharge such responsibilities to my son and has not asked for his support. I have asked them if that son was theirs will that position they are presenting to me be their choice? So I am requesting that this case be transferred to another department that will do justice to it without compromise immediately and charge it to court without further delay.
4. My father in-law and his wife should immediately be arrested because of the bench warrant issued against them and all his children and niece mentioned in the petition should also be immediately arrested for failing to produce my son to the police for over two (2) months into the petition.
5. My father in-law and all those petitioned are going to write an undertaken for me, my son and my family members should anything happen to us because by his actions and that of his family on continuous threat to my life and that of my family members they have proven and shown to have criminal tendencies after all they kidnapped and abducted my son and criminally changed his name to that of his family name and renamed him to SAMUEL NDIDI DESTINY OSOCHUKWU with which he used to criminally hide my son in an unknown location and has since defied the court and the police except he is in collusion with the IPO Inspector Evans Edebor and any other officer in the rank and file investigating this case to keep hiding my son from the law and his biological father who has written this petition to the Commissioner Of police Lagos State.
6. There is no further room or external avenue for settlement because all these avenues has been exhausted and he has refused to cooperate in the interest of peace as narrated in my petition to the welfare attached to this petition and all the parties to this case. By this action any settlement outside the court is unacceptable by me.
7. The case should be charged to court immediately for CRIMINAL KIDNAP AND ABDUCTION OF MY SON KAYOMIKUN CHIMDINSO DESTINY SUNDAYPATRICK AND CONSPIRACY TO DESTROY AND SUPRESS EVIDENCES THAT RELATES TO THE MARRIAGE AND DEARTH OF MY WIFE FAVOUR JULIET NDIDI NJOKU without further delay when we meet again on the 12-04-2017. This will allow all parties to go to the court and defend themselves with the facts and evidences of paternal and biological obligation to the boy my son KAYOMIKUN CHIMDINSO DESTINY SUNDAYPATRICK.
8. The hospital where my son was born MATERNAL AND CHILD CENTRE FESTAC AMUWO ODOFIN BY FIRST GATE should be served so that the doctor Dr Lawal and the management can come and defend themselves as to how I collaborated with the Doctor to kill my wife as my father law mentioned in his summons at the Family Court-5 at Apapa which has issued a bench warrant on him now.
9. The NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISION (NHRC) at Ikeja here should also be served because they are a party to this case.
10. THE NATIONAL AGENCY ON THE PROHIBITION IN TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS S(NAPTIP) here in Ikeja should also be served so that they can investigate the trafficking of my son outside his present location especially as my mother in-law has disappeared into thin air since December, 2015 and I have reasonable believe that enquiries in the UK embassy will further proof that this child was not only trafficked outside Lagos on many occasions but also outside the country without my consent , knowledge and permission as the biological father to their daughter Chinyere Amarikwa Obi between the period of december2015 till date who resides in the UK. NAPTIP has been briefed and served with all notices since the inception of this case.
11. THE OFFICE OF THE PUBLIC DEFENDANT (OPD) should be served because they have been invited on the petition written to the Deputy Governor of Lagos state and the Attorney general and Commissioner of Justice Lagos state that they represent in this case.
12. THE WELFARE should also be served because they are a party to this case in court and have been submitting their reports to the family court.

PRINCEWILL NJOKU-
Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
my toyota corolla car at godwin osochukwu"s compound in okwe on traditional marraige day

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Princewill Njoku
No 14 Hyacinth Maduekwe close
Soba Abulado
Lagos
7th October, 2016
The Director General
The National Agency for the Prohibition of trafficking in Persons
(NAPTIP)
Lagos Zonal Command
Ikeja Lagos
Cc: Lagos State Commissioner of Police,
Cc: Inspector General of Police
Dear Sir,
REPORT FOR A CASE OF CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY, THEFT AND ABDUCTION OF MY SON KAYOMIKUN CHIMDINSO DESTINY SUNDAYPATRIC:
My name is Mr Princewill Njoku of the above address. I am from Nwangele in Imo State Nigeria. I have been severally harassed and intimidated by my father in-law and his entire household since one year after the death of my dear wife who died after child birth at Maternal and Child Centre Festac General hospital and the subsequent theft and abduction of my son from my sister the care giver by this family in question with the aid and collusion of one mama tochukwu (Mrs Beatrice Okpaleke). I only took my son to them out of compassion and love because the week my dear and lovely wife died the mother being my mother in-law had a terrible okada accident which broke her leg and is still visible today. She was in the hospital for treatment with a BP of over 256 and I discussed with my brother in-law Emeka Godwin Osochukwu that for us not to lose two people at the same time being daughter and mother as my wife was her last child. I decided to send my son in the company and custody of my sister Declare Charity Njoku with my Toyota corolla car to their house so that while mother in-law sees my son, it will be easier to relate the message of the death of my wife as my son will be a sign of hope and consolation. Little did I know that my act of goodwill will be turned against me and be repaid back with evil when I went to take my son so that the reverend priest could pray for him and hand him over to God? They pushed my sister out of their house and threatened to deal with her and any member of my family should we ask after my son. My father in-law has boasted that he is an ocultic man and has visited several juju priests, prophets and witch doctors in Anambra state and if I try him, my life will be in danger.
My wife was diagnosed with severe pre-eclampsia as medical reports from the hospital have proven. Autopsy was also conducted on her which correlated with the report of death and death certificate from the hospital. The hospital Maternal and Child Centre in Festac by first gate will furnish you with the details of every medical report and questions you may need to know on who has been in custody to my son and who has been taking care of him from the day my wife died on 02-09-2015 till 28-12-2015 when he was deceitfully and forcefully abducted. Even after my wife’s death, I paid for every bill and upkeep of my son till his abduction. I also alongside my mother provided food and provisions any time I went to see them at least four times in every week. I spent a minimum of N3000 each day I went to their house on a day I didn’t have much money on me excluding total upkeep and maintenance of my son who was born premature.
They had fabricated lies and written a petition to Agboju police station on 16-01-2015 and I was arrested and subsequently released on bail because every evidence provided proved them wrong and I was exonerated and released. We were asked to go and settle as a family but again he jumped the advice of the police and went to summon me in the family court at Apapa and asked me to return the summons to him should the court serve me while seeking and claiming custody to my son Kayomikun Chimdinso Destiny SundayPatrick Njoku.
I sought the advice of legal counsel and was made to understand that he wanted me to become a victim of contempt of court so that magistrate could grant him custody to my son and even put me behind bars for all the false and fabricated allegations he wrote against me because he never had any intention of withdrawing the case from the court by his actions so far. I replied the summons from court and he fled until after four sittings before the magistrate gave him a bench warrant that mandated him and his lawyers to produce my son or face being incarcerated in Kirikiri maximum prison. My father in-law took permission from the magistrate again to travel for new yam festival lying that he was the traditional ruler of his place which by law is an impersonation of the character and name of the traditional ruler. I since notified his traditional ruler of this his unbecoming behaviour. This was intended to see how the two families could settle the problem out of court and also to go to ZONE-9 Umuahia where he said some of his village youths were arrested by another community because of land disputes and he was mandated to go and bail them by his village elders. While my case with him is still in court at this period 31-08-2016 in the family court Apapa for continuous hearing, he disrespectfully ignored the court order and its proceedings to be bringing the child to welfare every Friday from 29-08-2016 to 06-10-2016 on the date of the next sitting and instead of going to bail his village youths at Umuahia, he rather went to zone-9 Umuahia Abia state for a case that the supposed allegations happened in Lagos and rebranded the case and they gave him police with which he came to Lagos to arrest me. My lawyers have made representations to the court for this latest development and the actions he has taken in contempt of court and breach of peace.
He and his entire household have severally threatened me and my family especially my father in-law who boasts that he is a police informant which makes him to have the capacity to bribe his way through any magistrate or judge and can never be arrested by any police man including the Inspector General of Police with his son Emeka Godwin Osochukwu who has boasted that he is a drug baron and mafia and just returned from south Africa and that they are going to do away with me and any member of my family in the bid to retrieve my son from them if I don’t discontinue this court case.
I have reported this incidence of threat to the magistrate who has warned them that should anything happen to me and any member of my family, that they will be held liable. Since coming back from Umuahia were I was able to defend myself with concrete evidence I have been noticing suspicious movements and rough looking people coming around my street and around my compound which calls for serious concern on my safety and the safety of my family. Recently two suspicious men on okada with an okada driver came in front of my compound rigmaroled and drove off after carefully taking note of the compound. This has always been the strategy that Emeka my brother in-law uses to point to my house anytime I have been arrested or served a court summons.
I have reported this matter to the Nigerian police at Area Commander, Area E Festac town on the caption of (THREAT TO LIFE) who are the enforcers of law to caution my in-laws and to let them know that just like the magistrate has noted down that my life and the life of my entire family is in their hands should any bad incident where ever and what so ever happens to any one of my entire family. Please they must be warned to stop this intimidation and oppression because there are legal ways to professional deal with any situation in this country. They are showing by their actions that they are above the law.
Find below list of his household:
1. Chief Godwin Osochukwu- father in-law 08023684006, 08034133708, 09025882473
2. Peter Godwin Osochukwu brother in-law 08033009048, 08020565876
3. Chinyere Godwin Osochukwu Obi sister in-law +447405811948
4. Emeka Godwin Osochukwu brother in-law 08130785909, 08186215215
5. Ike Godwin Osochukwu brother in-law
6. Ifeyinwa Godwin osochukwu sister in-law 07033489072
7. Beatrice Okpaleke (mama tochukwu) niece to my father in-law who hatched and executed the plan on how my son was stolen deceitfully and forcefully abducted from the care of my sister the care giver and hidden away till the magistrate’s bench warrant. 08067066999 and 08024246577.
8. Cecilia Godwin Osochukwu mother in-law 08075748533
I have reported this case of threat to life and the abduction of my son to my traditional ruler who has also intimated his own traditional ruler on the developments and a date for possible hearing will be made.
We also returned to court on the 06-10-2016 where all the events that transpired was reported to the magistrate and an ORDER OF THE COURT was given by the magistrate for my son be taken to a special home in Festac to see if there can be a possible resolution between the two families on 13-10-2016 and if not possible make her judgement and hearing on month end. But my father in-law has refused to bring my son to the home. Rather he ran to the high court to file an appeal on the order of court after he had been served with that order. He even went further to accept before the magistrate and everyone in the court room that he knew my wife the daughter will die and he did nothing to save her only to come and abduct my son and start claiming custody to him.
I have documentary evidence to show that my wife was properly married and buried according to Igbo customs and tradition with all the court summons and accompanying details of the events that transpired during the period of the marriage that I reported to my traditional ruler.
My prayer is that this noble organization investigates this matter putting in view that I suspect my father in-law trafficked my son to the United Kingdom where his daughter (Chinyere Osochukwu obi) resides with the aid of the mother Cecilia Osochukwu without my knowledge, permission and consent. I have details of the residence in UK which will be attached for verification.
They might have used a pseudo name SAMUEL NDIDI DESTINY OSOCHUKWU or the name I gave my son KAYOMIKUN CHIMDINSO DESTINY SUNDAYPATRICK between the period of December 27th, 2015 to July 30th 2016 before the order of bench warrant by the magistrate that mandated them to produce the baby at the court.
I have asked him six (6) questions which he could not deny:
1. Did I marry your daughter my wife? The answer is Yes and performed all traditional rights.
2. Did I at least inform you the day we went to the hospital and my wife was operated on? Yes I informed you and two of your sons Emeka Godwin osochukwu and Peter Godwin Osochukwu. You spoke with the doctor, Dr Lawal and gave your consent and approval for the operation to be carried out.
3. Did I burry my wife in my father’s compound in my village as Igbo custom and tradition demands for a married woman. The answer again is Yes with your consent and that of your family and that of all your village people and in everyone’s presence as video and photo coverage shows.
4. Did I register my wife for ante natal and pay all the hospital bills necessary for her safe delivery? Yes I made all the payments as the hospital records will show.
5. Did I impregnate my wife for the birth of my son? Yes I did. Except you want to tell the court that you the father was the one that impregnated your daughter and or you got another man outside to do so. He had brought up that suspicion and the magistrate told him that he will pay for the PATERNITY TEST which if it proves that I am the father to my son will attract consequences. Secondly the magistrate made him to understand that it also showed he wasn’t a good father and did not bring up his daughter up properly even as he claimed to be a chief. He fled and refused to bring up the issue again.
6. I asked him the way he is dragging my son with me, is it the way he is dragging his other seven grandsons with his other in-laws or is it the way his own in-laws are dragging his own biological children with him? He couldn’t answer. So I told him point blank to leave my son alone for me because I want to train my son in the fear of the Lord. After all I am 36years and have trained four graduates both male and female while he that is over 70 years could not train any of his four sons to complete secondary school what more seeing the four walls of the university. So why he is so much interested in training my son for me by force.
I am demanding full custody to my son as enshrined in the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria from my in-laws knowing fully well and aware that this honourable organization has the capacity to stand up for an oppressed citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and to prosecute him for abduction and disobedience to all the court order against him. The date of the next court sitting will be on the 03-11-2016.
Thank you.

Princewill Njoku
Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
my toyota car his son emeka used in conveying me and the family to the village for the traditional marriage

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
my toyota car his son emeka used in conveying me and the family to the village for the traditional marriage

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
my brother in-law emeka who actually claims he is a drug dealer in action.

the question is how can this drug baron train my son?

it means my son will be another drug baron and definitely that is not what i want for my son

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2017

it means my son will be another drug baron and definitely that is not what i want for my son

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2017

it means my son will be another drug baron and definitely that is not what i want for my son.

i need my son to grow up in the fear of the Lord and be a responsible citizen of Nigeira

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
another good question is that my father in-law made mention that he is a community leader and is lying the way he is doing and framing up and blackmailing his own son in-law who is mourning and grieving the death of a good wife and daughter. what is the faith of the people he is leading? am very sure they must be living in fear and bondage. again a community leader who does not know the tradition of his people, under whose authority and mandate was he made a community leader? or did he just ascribe that title to himself? that you are a chief does not automatically make you a community leader.
Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2017

it means my son will be another drug baron and definitely that is not what i want for my son.

i need my son to grow up in the fear of the Lord and be a responsible citizen of Nigeira

and not to be a social nuisanse

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
my father in-law also said i didn't pay dowry, he may be asked who is his witness that i didn't pay dowry? and how much did he charge that i refused to pay if i could do everything in the traditional marriage list and he accepted before everybody from my village and his village that am not owing him anything anymore. also who is his witness from my people that he said i should pay him dowry and i refused to pay him after doing everything him and his people demanded of me to the satisfaction of everyone that made his village women to raise a song in my name cos i provided more than they demanded from me?
again when a woman dies, the husbands people will send a delegation of elders according to igbo culture to her people to list the conditions for burial. that is when it will be discussed if the man properly married the woman and the items for a properly married woman will be listed out. but if the man did not marry the woman then the man has to fulfill all the marriage rites before that woman can be buried otherwise non of the two villages will accept the body till the man fulfills these conditions.
now the big question is did he at any time tell this delegation that i have not completed my marriage rites so that they can report back to my people. he never did because i completed my wife's marriage rites and my people accepted ÏHE IGAFE OGBA" from his people (which are the items used in escorting a woman to her husbands family home to show she has been completely married and that the husbands family has accepted her.) that was why i buried my wife in my fathers house in my village because i performed all traditional rites in marriage and burial required of me.
there is no way a catholic priest will officiate the burial mass of a woman who was not properly married by her husband let alone not even married in the church. because the priest must get approval and confirmation that all these rites have been fulfilled from the village head before the church can come in for burial and again the church has to bury if she is a registered member. in my case the parish priest buried my wife cos i performed all traditional rites and had started my marriage course with the church as their was evidence to proof and confirm it cos we were attending wedding course with holy family catholic church in lagos and were almost about registering for bounds of marriage.

rather my father in-law should be asked why he wanted me to bury my wife in my father's sitting room? and my people refused and bluntly told him that even if our traditional ruler dies he cant be buried in his sitting room. they then pointed at where my wife was buried.

this man need to be asked a lot of questions?
Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2017
the lair of a father in-law who says he never received money for the daughter?

What a wicked world filled with evil and demonic men who are ready to sell their soul to the devil for a pot of porridge.

How can a man of over 75years be lying in broad day light that he never gave out the daughter in marriage in police and court and today he has agreed on the pages of newspaper and he is contesting to be the king in the new okwe autonomous community?

The people he wants to rule must be digging their grave and in serious bondage if they don't wake up and push this monumental lair away before he will sell their soul to the devil like he has sold his own.

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2017
it is very obvious he never knew that The Almighty God is the Perfect planner and was waiting for this day when he will commit this blunder by him and his criminally minded son emeka and family destroying the traditional marriage and burial pictures to conceal the and death of my wife and accuse me of murder and stole my son. they never knew that God will expose them especially Beatrice okpaleke AKA (mama tochukwu) the evil architect of the the whole evil plan with chief Godwin osochukwu popularly called Oloye the oputa obie of okwe.

i want to know if this man is bigger than his community and or they cant call him to order or he has bewitched them to the extent that everybody is afraid of his witchcraft.

i want him to know that am not afraid of his witchcraft and evil manipulations because HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD. I AM A SON OF ZION AND GOD'S ANOINTED. He cant use my son for ritual as he has planned. the world is watching and the truth will definitely come to light soonest.

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2017
what a wicked mother in-law that i saved her life by taking my son to her for consolation when she was bed ridden with a BP of over 256 and what she could use to appreciate my Kindness is to steal my son and go and hide.

The truth is if for any reason i did any wrong to the good woman i married let the plague that visited pharaoh visit me. but if on the other hand these evil in-laws are found wanting the the anger of God will visit them in like manner IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME I PRAY. AMEN

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2017
the complaint to the office of the deputy governor of Lagos state.

stating the kidnap and abduction of my son..

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 3:29am On Dec 01, 2017
POINTS OF REFERENCE AND ANSWERS TO HIS LIES IN ALL HIS NEWSPAPER PUBLICATION
1. My father in-law in punch newspapers of 21/06/2017 agreed I married my wife but did not complete the traditional marriage rites. He also said I collude with the magistrate to name my son Kayomikun when in actual fact I named my son in the hospital and never knew the magistrate till he summoned me to her honourable court. He also said he is not sure I am the father to my son yet he said I raped her and got her pregnant.
2. In the police he said I raped my wife and got her pregnant and never married her and colluded with the doctors to kill her.
3. In guardian newspapers of 20/07/2017 he said I came to marry my wife and when he discovered in the village she was pregnant he said we should do introduction yet we did everything that was in their traditional marriage list as evidence shows and how could I have travelled to the village for a mere introduction while both of us live in lagos of which I did introduction in Lagos and traditional marriage in his village at Okwe as photo evidence shows with the traditional marriage list signed by their village secretary.
4. In his suit at the Apapa magistrate court-5, he said I never married my wife the daughter but had carnal knowledge of her which resulted in the pregnancy and subsequent birth of my son Kayomikun Chimdinso Destiny SundayPatrick Njoku.
5. In the guardian newspaper he said he discovered my wife was four months pregnant for me that was why he said we could not do traditional marriage until my wife delivers of my son, yet in the same guardian papers he said that the paternity of my son is yet to be determined. Also in the punch papers, he said he withdrew the case from court because he wanted an out of court settlement. So what are we or were we going to settle if he is not sure of the paternity of my son and I never married my wife the daughter as he has been lying.
6. My father in-law is questioning the paternity of my son as I humbly remember and recall his lawyers from Ukairo and Ukairo chambers raising that point and the magistrate admonishing them and requested for a paternity test to be conducted of which they will be responsible and bear the cost and consequences should the result of the paternity test come out in my favour that am the true biological father to my son. I also recall the magistrate telling him that if my wife got pregnant from another man as a married woman, it goes to show that he did not bring his daughter up as a good father who also tells about his character and integrity. This led to him and his lawyers reneging and never asked for a paternity test again from the court. Based on this report and the guardian newspaper of 20/07/2017 above and attached, I hereby request for a paternity test to be conducted for him at his cost to truly ascertain and determine the true biological father to my son Kayomikun because there has never been any time I questioned the paternity of my son. Let the court grant my father in-law his wish and that privilege to determine between myself and him who is truly the biological father to my son.
7. My father in-law in the punch newspapers said he was never aware my wife was operated upon and never spoke to the doctor (DR Lawal) of which as a husband I owed him no responsibility to inform or take permission from him to sign an operation consent form for my wife to be operated on. I did however inform him and he spoke with the doctor and gave his approval on 02/09/2015 with his two sons Peter Madu Osochukwu and chukwuemeka osochukwu whom I also informed and they all gave their approval. I also informed his niece mama Tochukwu (A.K.A Beatrice Okpaleke) who was with me at the hospital and signed as a witness on the operation consent form. So if I did not inform my father in-law, did his niece mama tochukwu also refuse to inform him? And did she know that my wife was in the hospital if not me that informed her. So if I could call his niece then why won’t I call him? He also said my son was brought out of my wife’s womb as if the doctor murdered my wife and his suit at the Apapa magistrate says I colluded with the doctor to forcefully bring out my son from my wife’s womb. So the hospital has been made a party to this case so that the doctor and the management of the hospital can come and explain the role they played during the delivery of my son by my wife.
8. All these goes to show that he kidnapped and abducted my son and has been hiding him defying all court orders since he believes he is bigger than the law.
9. In my father in-laws suit against me with suit number MISC/Mca/012/16 he filed and I quote that I never got married to my wife Favour Juliet Ndidi Njoku but had carnal knowledge of her which resulted in pregnancy of my son. Yet he is going to the punch newspapers of 21/06/2017 to say I did traditional marriage and the guardian newspapers of 20/07/2017 to refute his own suit that the paternity of my son is in question he had actually sued me for raping my wife the daughter and getting her pregnant thereby making his suit a nullity and ultra vires. So my father in-law needs to be asked? Whose son is he holding? Where did he get the child? And under whose authority is he holding the child? I Princewill Njoku is the biological father to the child in question and has never refused, rejected or questioned the paternity to my son Kayomikun. So I demand he answers those questions as exhibits attached shows hospital records of my son registration and discharge certificates from the maternal and Child Centre Festac Town Lagos.
10. Also in his suit above and attached (Affidavit in Support) number-3 he mentioned I had carnal knowledge of my wife which resulted in pregnancy and threatened her to abort it yet I registered her for ante natal and he said in the punch and guardian papers that he discovered my wife was pregnant when we came to do traditional marriage so how can I threaten somebody am going to marry to abort my own son. The hospital records at Maternal and Child Centre Festac Town will show since the hospital has been served and made a party to this case to furnish the court with the required information to show and prove that I registered my wife for ante-natal. This is the second time in his suit that he is holding me responsible to the paternity of my son yet denying it on the pages of newspapers. These are all evidences for the court to grant him his wish for a paternity test between him and me at his cost to prove the actual biological father to my son.
Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 3:32am On Dec 01, 2017
11. Aside the proof of proper traditional marriage to my wife, attached are also proof of a proper burial of my wife as a married woman in my father’s compound at Umuokwaraku Umudiagba Abajah in Nwangele LGA Imo state officiated by the catholic priest of St Michaels catholic church Umudiagba Abajah. As there is no way a catholic priest will officiate a burial mass for a woman in her husband’s family home if she was not properly married according to igbo customs, culture and tradition being that the priest must get approval and confirmation from the village head before a burial mass can be booked that the woman was properly married traditionally. Secondly, the catholic priest can only bury a catholic faithful and in my case I had concluded the traditional marriage and was undergoing a marriage course with my wife at holy family catholic church Festac town Lagos. The marriage card shows that out of 14 weeks of marriage course we have gone 8 weeks. Also attached are burial pictures poster and banners printed by my wife’s family through the elder brother Peter Madu osochukwu which shows the date and place of burial at my father’s home in my village. Your honour, before you can go to toilet you must have eaten something. So before I can give my dear wife a befitting burial in my village family home, I must have properly married her. That is the culture and tradition of our Igbo people. There is also a video coverage of my wife’s burial where you will see all the family members participating in the burial proper and I referred to as my wife’s husband by my wife’s immediate family.
12. All these goes to show that he is holding my son hostage and using him as a leverage to demand ransom from me on a dear wife that I properly married and buried according to Igbo culture and tradition. This tantamount to outright terrorism on my life and the life of my son because am highly threatened physically, emotionally and psychologically on my safety, the safety of my entire family and most importantly on the safety of my son Kayomikun.
13. My father in-law in the sun newspapers said he was the one that discharged my son from the hospital in the 3rd paragraph of September 19th, 2017. The hospital maternal and child centre will need to provide evidence as to who signed off on the discharge of my wife from the hospital.
14. In paragraph 4 of the same newspaper he admitted to criminally renaming my son from Kayomikun Chimdinso destiny SundayPatrick to Samuel Ndidi osochukwu. He also said he started taking care of my sons upkeep from the he was discharged from the hospital and I ask if he did that what was my sister, Charity Declare Njoku doing in his house? My sister who was the care giver whom I gave my son to take care of in his house just to share the love of my son should be asked who was responsible for the upkeep of my son till he was kidnapped and abducted.
15. Also in paragraph 4 he also said I had shown interest to marry my wife, how come then he came to the court to lie to a court of competent jurisdiction that I raped my wife and colluded with the doctors to forcefully deliver her of my son whom he also lied that I wanted to abort. This goes to show that this man cannot be trusted with any word that comes out of his mouth because he is a liar.
16. In paragraph 5 he accepted that I came to his village for introduction yet he sued me at the court by lying that I raped my wife which also means I had intention to marry her. I came with my people on May 30th, 2015 and traditionally married my wife and paid him all dues due to him as a father and he accepted and gave me his daughter’s hand in marriage. The traditional marriage pictures will show me paying him and him accepting it. Also how can I travel from Lagos to okwe in Imo state to do an introduction which is just an expression of your interest to marry a woman to her immediate family who happened to luckily reside in Lagos. How can I also spend over N700,000 to conduct a traditional marriage which the items in the picture and their village traditional marriage list can confirm and what was he doing with me collecting the moneys and what were his village people doing collecting the items in the traditional marriage list. Again he and his people gave my people IHE IGAFE OGBA that shows a woman has completely been married. Again if I just came for an introduction how come I have the list of their okwe village traditional marriage list duly signed by the secretary of their village on 25th May, 2015? Again in Igbo culture I or my wife does not need to be there for traditional marriage rites to be conducted. We could both send representatives in as much as there is an agreement to marry, and in my case I told my father in-law of my intentions to marry the daughter and come home with my wife for the traditional marriage after we had done an introduction in lagos and he wanted me to give him the money to go and settle his village people because according to him they were evil and could harm us which I refused and told him that I and my wife will be present. He said I should come alone since I insisted that he didn’t want anything to harm the daughter which I agreed to according to his demand as my father in-law and fulfilled all that tradition and custom demands. The DCO at Agboju police station may need to be summoned because he lied also to them that he has never met me before except on the day my wife died. So how come he allowed me to come to his village to marry my wife. That further goes to show that this man is a perpetual liar and wasting the time of the court and tax payers money used to sustain the courts on frivolous allegations.
17. He mentioned in paragraph 7 that he gave my wife money to register for ante-natal. The hospital will need to be invited to ascertain who registered my wife for ante-natal around early part of May, 2015 when we were still planning for traditional marriage for 30th May, 2015. My wife answered her father’s name because the Alhaja, a Yoruba woman in her mid-forties receptionist at the front desk asked us whether we were married and we told her that our traditional marriage had been fixed for 30th May, 2015 and she asked if we were leaving together and we told her that my wife was still shuttling between my house and the father till we have completed the traditional marriage on 30th May, 2015 before she will eventually completely pack into my house. That was when the woman advised that I put my own address and my wife write the fathers address so that they will know where and whom to reach for any emergency. You can confirm from the hospital as that same woman lost her father after we registered for ante-natal and told us on one of the days I came with my wife for ante natal. I gave my wife N18, 000 for the registration as they told us that delivery without operation is about N46, 000 and with operation between N64, 000 to N76, 000.
18. In paragraph 8 he said I was the one that told my wife she was going to be operated on. When I came to be with my wife in the hospital on 2nd September, 2015 around 4.00pm, I had already called my father in-laws niece Mama Tochukwu who happened to run errands for the family because my mother in-law was bedridden with an okada accident that broke her leg even as she could not easily move around then because of leg problems and rheumatism. Mama Tochukwu joined me with my wife and Dr Lawal when we were deliberating on what to do based on the advice of the doctor. Mama Tochukwu is in her late fifties or early sixties so how could I possible deceive her and lie to her when she was present at the discussion. Dr Lawal is a witness as he spoke with my father in-law after our discussions to get his knowledge and consent to the operation. I did that out of respect as I did not owe him any obligation to let him know before saving the life of my wife and unborn baby. I called his two son Emeka and Peter and they all gave their consent but asked that I also inform their father which I did. I signed the form and mama tochukwu signed as a witness.
19. Still on paragraph 8 he said “they dragged her out and went ahead to do the operation”. It was I, Dr Lawal and his niece mama tochukwu in the consulting room in the hospital. So who and who dragged her out to forcefully conduct an operation against the wish of my wife? My wife’s sister Ifeyinwa came to join us during the child birth around 10.00pm so why didn’t she tell him and why didn’t he inform the police that an operation was illegally conducted on my wife for proper investigation. He had to wait till 16th January, 2016 to get me illegally arrested with frivolous charges after abducting and kidnapping my son for money ritual which I challenged him to return my son because I refused to join in his evil plan to blackmail and frame up the hospital to get money out of them.
20. Still on paragraph 9 he said “he was the one that registered her for ante-natal”? it will be a matter of exigency for the hospital to be served to properly ascertain who registered my wife for ante-natal and Godwin osochukwu should tell us when he registered my wife for ante-natal because I registered my wife early May, 2015 and she started proper ante-natal first week of June, 2015. He is also lying that he has the ante-natal cards with him which does not make him to have registered my wife for ante-natal. The ante-natal cards were in my wife’s bag when she delivered and mama tochukwu was helping her hold the bag when she went in for the operation and after her delivery and sudden death, I wasn’t in the frame of mind to start asking for a bag when it was my wife’s aunty that was holding it. Moreover I had no evil intention to use the card to implicate anyone, it’s my father in-law who had planned what to do with the ante-natal card that hid it and wants to use it against me. He also said he is with the death certificate but I stand to tell this court that I was the one that signed off the death certificate from the hospital as hospital evidence will prove because there is a duplicate copy with the hospital. The hospital should be served to produce the duplicate and ascertain who collected the death certificate because he is lying against me and a competent hospital. I only gave him the death certificate because he said he needed to show it to his private doctor to conduct some investigations which he later came to tell me to collude with him to frame up the hospital to make money out of them and when I refused, he decided to use the certificate as a document to further express his lies.
Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 3:34am On Dec 01, 2017
21. Again he said in paragraph 9 that he came to the hospital to see his daughter but was not allowed to come in when he claimed he is the one that registered her for ante-natal. So how can the hospital refuse him to see the daughter he registered for ante-natal? In this same paragraph 9 he said he was not in a good state of health and had four self-employed staff that he would have sent to sign the operation consent form. He couldn’t come to sign the operation consent form due to ill health yet he was also able to come that same night around 11.00pm to come and visit my wife and the hospital refused him. It’s a blatant lie because the person that came that night around 12.00am was the son Peter Madu Osochukwu and they gatemen didn’t allow him into the wards because the women had slept in their wards and he was asked to repeat back tomorrow.
22. Again in paragraph 9 he said he told me to take my wife home and I refused and put her in a mortuary in Lagos. Mortuary documents attached will show I actually took my wife home to my village and put her in a mortuary. There were 6 people from my side and 5 from his family but it was only my uncle Athan Agbarakwe that escorted me to the village with my late wife and none of the family members volunteered to help. He also said I didn’t have money yet I had N51, 000 on me and asked a colleague by name Benjamin Esegine who is my office dispatch to bring me N50, 000 to add to the money on me. He also said I told the ambulance driver I didn’t have money because of the N50, 000 asking price to convey my wife’s corpse home. It is my rite to negotiate in any trade transaction before I can commit my money and I tried negotiating with the ambulance man to bring the price down to N40, 000 but my brother in-law Peter intervened and asked I live it at N50, 000. I obliged him and brought N31, 000 to make up the N50, 000 after he gave me N19, 000 from his wallet
23. In paragraph 10, he said I told my wife to abort our son to have my way but my wife refused and told him that I am not the father of the baby. By implication he is requesting a DNA text to ascertain the paternity of my son at his cost which I support in entirety for the court to grant him that privilege for the true paternity of my son to be established once and for all. Again if I wanted my son aborted and didn’t want anything to do with him I won’t be in court today seeking the custody of my son that he kidnapped and abducted. He also mentioned one Mr Frank that is my bosom friend, maybe he needs to be invited by the court to ascertain why we visited his house. We visited Mr Frank because I told my wife that his father and family were making life miserable for me and were extorting money from me because I came to marry her and she needed to talk to them. My wife told Emeka the brother who called my friend frank that I was insulting their father and family and when we got to franks house on his invitation to resolve the problem, I told Emeka my mind as I exactly stated and that marriage was not by force if they didn’t want me to marry their sister. My wife started crying that I wanted to abandon her because of her family’s attitude but I reassured her that I loved her and won’t do that but that the family needs to change to make things easy for me. Mr Frank my friend was able to make peace for us and even Emeka was the one that dropped me and my wife off.
24. In paragraph 11 he said he allowed me to bury my wife based on the understanding between him and my family. But again he went to zone 9 in Umuahia and wrote a frivolous petition that I smuggled my wife to go and bury without his consent with which the police came from Umuahia to unlawfully arrest and detain me for 5 days which I have sued him at Igbosere high court for breaching my fundamental human rights under justice Harrison which also confirms that he is lying to the police, court and the sun newspapers. Since there was a meeting between him and my family, I would want him to mention the names of my family members that were in that meeting so that they can come defend themselves if his allegations are true. Also there is nowhere in Igbo land where you can bury a woman in your father’s home in your village you call your wife without paying the bride price. Because its only when the woman has been properly married that she is ascertained to be your wife and you may be allowed to bury her with the consent of her people and mine because my people won’t even give me land to bury her if I didn’t marry her. Again if I could spend over a million naira to give my wife a befitting burial, I would want him to state to this honourable court 1). What am I owing him 2). How much is this dowry he is talking about that I didn’t pay him and if this dowry is different from those paid by other Igbo men like me getting married. 3). Who is his witness that I did not pay him dowry from his place and my place since there must be a witness from both sides in a marriage before the marriage can properly be consummated and per adventure something is being owed it will be well documented for future reference. 5). Why did him and his people give me and my people IHE IGAFE OGBA to show that my wife’s marriage rites has been completed. See list of IHE IGAFE OGBA documented in the court because that list is not given to me or my mother but to the head of the women delegation that follows us to the traditional marriage. IHE IGAFE OGBA is a list of items and a token money given by the wife’s family and people to their in-laws as a symbolic action to show that their daughter has been given out in marriage and all her rites has been performed and concluded. And if the husband’s people collect it and take it home to be shared by all the women at home it also means that they have accepted the wife as part and parcel of their family which transpired in my traditional marriage to my wife.
25. He also mentioned in paragraph 12 that he took my son from the hospital after the death of my wife. Hospital evidence shows I registered my son in the hospital with my handwriting and that of the nurse that filled the form so which hospital did he take my son from. He also mentioned that I didn’t take care of my son yet I seconded my younger sister charity Declare Njoku as the care giver to take care of my son and provided everything needed for my son including giving them one of my cars a Toyota corolla saloon official car bought in February of that year to run errands around the house. Emeka was the one I handed over the car from 3rd September, 2015 to 27th December, 2015. He also accepted in paragraph 12 that my sister charity stayed with them and I ask if I seconded my sister to his house, what was my sister doing there? And if I sent my sister to take care of my son does it not show that I am a responsible father and taking care of my own son?
26. He further in paragraph 13 is insinuating and lying as usual that I told the doctors that conducted the autopsy that I was told at the hospital in Lagos that it was 50-50 which meant one of either the mother or child would die. These doctors Emeka Onwuka with telephone number 08030949947 and his colleague with telephone number 08035524208 are professional and may need to be summoned by this court to defend themselves as autopsy report would vindicate them. The doctors do a preliminary questioning before the autopsy is conducted just to get the consent of person authorising them to do the autopsy in which case I was the one that authorised the autopsy to be done in Amaigbo joint hospital in my own local government even when Emeka my brother in-law was there and this was done before the burial. And if I am not the husband why was I allowed to authorise the autopsy? Secondly while I was explaining to the doctors for the autopsy the situation we found ourselves when I was told that my wife will be operated on that night and I asked Dr Lawal what were the chances of my wife’s safety, he told me that there was no fear for alarm as the situation was what they could handle and that we should just pray for God to do his own part as they will do their own part as doctors and it was for God to do the healing. As in a 50-50 thing between what they will do and how God can complement their efforts. I was reassured with mama tochukwu because when we looked around we saw the detailed chats of pre-eclampsia everywhere around in the consulting room. That inference was just explaining and showing how God can complement the work the doctors do. He also said it was his children that paid for the autopsy because I refused to pay, I stand to tell this court that he wanted us to do an autopsy and alter the result so that we could use it to blackmail and frame up the hospital and I told him point blank that I will not have a hand in such a thing and if he wanted to conduct an autopsy he should pay for it rather than transfer the cost to me because my wife’s burial was in 3weeks and I still had a premature son to provide for. His son Peter paid for the autopsy and I provided my car with which I and Emeka travelled with to my local government where my wife’s corpse was kept for the autopsy. I paid for the lab and theatre and all other costs involved at the hospital because what Peter paid was just consultancy services to the doctors carrying out the autopsy. I also maintained my car to and fro Lagos with Emeka that accompanied me. In a nutshell I spent around N80, 000 to get things done for the autopsy.
Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 3:35am On Dec 01, 2017
27. Again in paragraph 13 he said he was convinced that there was lapse at the hospital and that I knew what happened to my wife that was why he went to report at Agboju police station to get me arrested. My wife died on 3rd September, 2015 and he got me arrested on 16th January, 2016. 1). what took him so long to arrest me and the hospital so that the police could conduct a proper investigation? 2). Even when he reported to the police at Agboju and lied to them that I raped his under aged daughter and never married her and colluded with the doctors to kill her by forcefully bringing out my son. He also told the DCO that he has never met me before except the day my wife died and when the police investigated, they found out that he was lying and just had pity on him since he lost a daughter, released me and asked us to go and settle as a family. If he told the DCO that he never met me before till 3rd September, 2015 when my wife died, he is also the one that said I came with my people on 30th may, 2015 for traditional marriage which he refused since he discovered that his daughter was four months pregnant and insisted we only do introduction. So why didn’t he report me to the police all this while for raping the daughter my wife who happened to be 31years old when she died. And why did he allow a rapist to ask for the daughters hand in marriage without reporting to the police. Did he also tell my people that I raped my wife to get her pregnant and if he did which of my uncles that followed me to the traditional marriage did he report to?
28. In paragraph 14 he said I came to his house with Mr Frank and some people and it was agreed that I should come and complete the traditional marriage rites. The other people are my uncle Athan Agbarakwe and Pastor Israel Tobi and they can be summoned by this court to come and testify as to what was discussed because never did we discuss anything pertaining coming to complete traditional marriage rites. The only discussions we had was how my wife would be given a proper burial.
29. He again in paragraph 15 is accepting the fact that he criminally changed the name of my son from Kayomikun Chimdinso Destiny SundayPatrick to Samuel Ndidi osochukwu. And that I named my son Kayomikun one year after my son was born. Hospital records will show that I gave my son Kayomikun the day he was born and he was registered as baby SundayPatrick. He was the one that summoned me to this court on 2nd February, 2016 five months after my son was borne and when I replied the summons I categorically stated that my son’s names were Kayomikun Chimdinso Destiny SundayPatrick. Moreover there is nowhere in any Nigerian culture especially the igbo culture were a woman officially gives a name to a child, it is the rite of the father to do that though the mother could give the child a name of her choice and in this case my wife said she will call our son Destiny if he is a boy. It was mama tochukwu in her mischievous way that started calling my son Samuel and I warned and made her understand that my sons name was Kayomikun Chimdinso Destiny SundayPatrick. Again he said I called my son a Yoruba name to get public sympathy and I ask him 1). Did any other man name his children for him? If no what is his business with the name I give my son 2). My sons name is also Chimdinso an Igbo name so why didn’t I also want to get favours from the Igbo people rather than from the Yoruba people? 3). Again he said he is an accomplished business man who has lived in lagos for over 40years because this is where he gave birth to his children and if lagos has blessed him this much, why does he hate to give his grandson a Yoruba name in a land that has so much blessed him. It goes to show he is an ungrateful man to the land and culture that had fed him and he does not appreciate the good people of Lagos state and their hospitality for giving him the privilege of living in Lagos. I gave my son a Yoruba name when he was born, Kayomikun which means the peace of the lord is with me because my joy if full that my lovely and beautiful wife has given me an heir apparent to my dynasty.
30. He also said in paragraph 16 that the police told us that every tribe has the culture and tradition guiding them and that the police came and took a photograph of my son to show me when I wrote a petition demanding that my son should be brought in person according to the advice of the magistrate because he has absconded with my son which makes the case a criminal case of kidnap and abduction. Now the DPP report is out and he has been charged with 3 counts charge of abduction or unlawful forceful possession or unauthorised and unlawful transfer of child from the care giver. He said I accepted that my child be taken to the welfare and I stand to say it’s my decision till today for my child to be given to me or taken to the welfare till the determination of the case than remain with a ritualist and ocultic man like my father in-law
31. In paragraph 4 he said I am just an in-law to be yet my wife lived with me as a wife bearing my surname as can be seen on her burial banner JULIET (OSOCHUKWU) NJOKU which was printed by his elder brother Peter Madu Godwin Osochukwu in his photo lab printing company located in Ajegunle. You can also confirm this in the burial video coverage and pictures as all members of my wife’s family were vividly captured and present.
32. Still from paragraph 4 he said I am his in-law to be but again in paragraph 11 he contradicted himself saying I came with my family members and there was an understanding between us that made him permit me to go and bury my wife in my place. And I ask if there was a supposedly understanding as he claims, what them am I and my people to him in that understanding that made him to permit me to go and bury my wife in my village, if not that we are in-laws? And what is this rite that I have not performed that is making him hold my son as a hostage in exchange for a ransom? Again if am not his in-law, what role did I play during the burial of my wife both in his village and my village as video coverage shows. And who did my wife marry that made her to be buried in my village since igbo custom allows a woman to only be buried in the home of the man who married her and that will only happen if the bride price has been paid and marriage rites completed because as a man you can’t bury a woman in your home without the express permission of your people and her people which only happens when traditional marriage rites are completed.
33. To further buttress his lying ability he went to zone-9 Umuahia to lie under oath that I smuggled my wife to go and bury without his permission that was why he was given police from zone-9 Umuahia to come to lagos and arrest me on trump up and malicious charges of smuggling my wife to go and bury yet he is accepting on the various pages of newspaper that he had an understanding with my family to go and bury my wife. So what are we supposed to believe in this old man of over 75years who lies from all sides of his mouth? He should be asked why he permitted a man that has not married the daughter to go and bury her in his village. Why did he not report the incidence of rape to the police authorities if he could go to court to claim custody to my son through the back door? I have all the tests results my wife used for her pregnancy test. Does Igbo tradition permit a man to bury a woman he never married in his village? The answer is No. a woman can only bury a woman in his village if he has performed all traditional rites. Even court and church marriage cannot give the man the right to bury his wife in his village if you have not completed her traditional rites in Igbo land and must have the consent of the two villages of the woman and the man before burial arrangements can be concluded. The burial of a person in Igbo land is a communal thing and not just between the man’s family and the woman only. Did I fulfil all these obligations? Yes. The burial pictures and video can attest to it that all necessary parties to the burial participated in full glare.
34. His daughter that lives in the UK Mrs Chinyere Amarikwa Obi came back to Nigeria for the burial and was interviewed by the video camera man and she made statements that will corroborate my story that I was duly traditionally married to my wife the sister. So if I am not her in-law what was she doing in my home? And for what purpose did she come?
35. In paragraph 6 he said his photograph is casual and I ask, in the picture he was taken, is he not decent enough to oversee the daughter’s traditional marriage? Moreover he his wife’s picture shows and reflects that she was ready for the occasion as its women that are known to mostly dress flashy for such events. After all, he was the one who told me and my people that he wanted a small scale traditional marriage and didn’t want more than 2 men and one woman or 2 women and one man but my people told him they will decide how they come because we were the ones coming to marry into their family. So he dressed according to what he wanted. He was also the one who told me that his people in Umuokwara Umucheke Okwe in Onuimo LGA of Imo state are witches and wizards and ocultic men and he was afraid that they will kill us that was why he wanted it low keyed. It however turned out that he is the wizard and ocultic man that everybody is afraid of by the actions he is taking so far.
36. He answered an Igbo title OPUTA OBIE which means he is the author and finisher of life. This name is only reserved for God and it’s only a man that is dining with the devil and can dear God will arrogate such a name to himself without fear of God’s wrath. He is holding unto my son on a do or die battle and trying to use the court and police to cause a distraction of his actual motive by confessing that his Life depends on the life of my son. He has seven children, of which 4 are boys and 3 girls and he is holding unto my only son for what purpose? Does he love my son more than I do? Well I have vehemently rebuked him because I don’t have any business with the devil and kingdom of darkness and I was not there when he went to go and join a secret cult and he cannot use the head of my son like he used his own first son to replace his wasted life in evil because I am a covenant child of God. That one of the major reason my wife died because she was questioning the irrational attitude of her eldest brother while wealth that had eluded them suddenly found out its way into her family. Godwin osochukwu, I was created to expose your wickedness and the world will see the truth at the appointed time.
Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 3:38am On Dec 01, 2017
MY FATHER INLAWS LIES AT THE COURT AND HIS SUBSEQUENT LIES AT WITH THE NEWSPAPERS

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 3:51am On Dec 01, 2017
MY FATHER INLAWS LIES AT THE COURT AND HIS SUBSEQUENT LIES AT WITH THE NEWSPAPERS

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 3:55am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 3:59am On Dec 01, 2017
MY FATHER INLAWS LIES AT THE COURT AND HIS SUBSEQUENT LIES AT WITH THE NEWSPAPERS, SUN, PUNCH, GUARDIAN

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 4:06am On Dec 01, 2017
MY FATHER INLAWS LIES AT THE COURT AND HIS SUBSEQUENT LIES AT WITH THE NEWSPAPERS, SUN, GUARDIAN, PUNCH AS HE LIES UNDER OATH. A MAN OF OVER 75 YEARS. I KNOW HE IS JUST DIGGING THE GRAVE OF HIS CHILDREN BECAUSE HE HAS ALREADY FINISHED WHAT IS LEFT OF HIS EVIL LIFE IN THE SIGHT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD
Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 5:51am On Dec 01, 2017
MY FATHER INLAWS LIES AT THE COURT AND HIS SUBSEQUENT LIES AT WITH THE NEWSPAPERS, SUN, GUARDIAN, PUNCH AS HE LIES UNDER OATH. A MAN OF OVER 75 YEARS. I KNOW HE IS JUST DIGGING THE GRAVE OF HIS CHILDREN BECAUSE HE HAS ALREADY FINISHED WHAT IS LEFT OF HIS EVIL LIFE IN THE SIGHT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD...

Re: Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) by princenjoku: 5:52am On Dec 01, 2017
MY FATHER INLAWS LIES AT THE COURT AND HIS SUBSEQUENT LIES AT WITH THE NEWSPAPERS, SUN, GUARDIAN, PUNCH AS HE LIES UNDER OATH. A MAN OF OVER 75 YEARS. I KNOW HE IS JUST DIGGING THE GRAVE OF HIS CHILDREN BECAUSE HE HAS ALREADY FINISHED WHAT IS LEFT OF HIS EVIL LIFE IN THE SIGHT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Chase Away Unwanted Guests? / How do I make my Dog Mean? / How I spent My Xmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 220
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.