Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance (1378 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by Bambog(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2017
The greatest mistake any woman can make is to pay too much attention to her physique whilst neglecting the inner man (I.e your real self) in order to be noticed by a guy. There is more to what a guy wants in a girl than just her looks. Continue Reading: https://tangoville.org/2017/06/20/secrets-makes-attractive-guys-aside-appearance/
Re: Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by PeggySandas(f): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Why not make attemp of stopping your useless mother from stealing milk and chocolate from local malls in the slum you and her resides. Instead of posting trashy links here!
Re: Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
B1tch please this is getting too much, either take piroxicam tablets for you premenstrual symptoms or put off your data since the only thing you can do with your life instead of being productive is to insult peoples mother's.

If them born you well reply me with an insult, i will have your time, just ask prickgetsize.
PeggySandas:
Why not make attemp of stopping your useless mother from stealing milk and chocolate from local malls in the slum you and her resides. Instead of posting trashy links here!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by PrickGetSize(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
B1tch please this is getting too much, either take piroxicam tablets for you premenstrual symptoms or put off your data since the only thing you can do with your life instead of being productive is to insult peoples mother's.

If them born you well reply me with an insult, i will have your time, just ask prickgetsize.
This smelly toto whóre won't stop mentioning my name but when I decide to give her back she'll run to the mods.
Re: Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hope you enjoyed your ban, remember to obey all the rules this time. Welcome back.
PrickGetSize:

This smelly toto whóre won't stop mentioning my name but when I decide to give her back she'll run to the mods.
Re: Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by PrickGetSize(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Hope you enjoyed your ban, remember to obey all the rules this time. Welcome back.
Well, I wish we could go another round without you calling the mods. Can we? wink
Re: Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2017
As fun as the last time was, i had to be honest with myself. It wasnt a productive activity. So please let's bury the hatchet cos i have been in a good mood all week and i can't keep enemies for long.

Although, there's this new rabid bitch on heat here on nairaland. I have to give her her full medication before she bites, that is if she can. One peggysandas mistake like that. Meanwhile just enjoy yourself.
PrickGetSize:

Well, I wish we could go another round without you calling the mods. Can we? wink

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by Victornezzar: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2017
PeggySandas:

Dirty namby-pamby _fucktard!
owfa i tot we talked about ow ur going 2 stop dis insults of yesterday
stop it
ow would u feel like wen ur told d same tin
or it seems ur turning 2 a troll

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2017
I can see that your only accomplishment in life is MouthAction and asslicking which results in the chronic verbal diarrhoea that manifests when you type. Better go and beg the people in your village that used your destiny to do small chops to give you back the leftovers.
PeggySandas:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 22, 2017
Please, the status of troll is way above her level. Stop advising a rabid dog, her online persona has been mad for a long time
Victornezzar:

owfa i tot we talked about ow ur going 2 stop dis insults of yesterday
stop it
ow would u feel like wen ur told d same tin
or it seems ur turning 2 a troll
Re: Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by Victornezzar: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Please, the status of troll is way above her level. Stop advising a rabid dog, her online persona has been mad for a long time
Obviously it's a guy behind dat monicker
Re: Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, probably a gay ass nigga with an attitude problem, no wonder all the ladies dumped him.
Victornezzar:

Obviously it's a guy behind dat monicker
Re: Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by Victornezzar: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Yeah, probably a gay ass nigga with an attitude problem, no wonder all the ladies dumped him.
d pesin needs help

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I can see that your only accomplishment in life is MouthAction and asslicking which results in the chronic verbal diarrhoea that manifests when you type. Better go and beg the people in your village that used your destiny to do small chops to give you back the leftovers.
PeggySandas:

PeggySandas:
funmisticqueen:

oh gosh grin grin

Re: Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2017
How are you
lefulefu:

oh gosh grin grin
Re: Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2017
funmisticqueen:
How are you
oh i am very fine ..gud morning.hope u kul too.
Re: Secrets That Makes You Attractive To Guys Aside Your Appearance by Bambog(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
My mom is way Sophisticated than yours, more reason you value less. If you dnt like a link... just scroll pass it u retard, miserable stupid murdafuka. Eat Shit B1tch... Mumu
PeggySandas:

(1) (Reply)

Nude Photos Of Popular Celebrity Leaks [shocking Photos] / Ooni's New Wife? Photos Of Woman Rumored To Be Wife Of Ooni / dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.