Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals (43421 Views)

Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested / Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by cbngov01(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
GTB staffs kwa...Please GTB speak to this now!!!!.....Was there at anytime reports done on this crime Lord?Red flags yet no one could see.its well o
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Blackfire(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
StOla:

So in effect, it is propaganda as your ilk always claim?

Maybe those he kidnapped, were only suffering by propaganda.

Infact, go and visit the pharmacist or the transporter who was almost kidnapped and was shot, and tell them all they experienced is propaganda.

What is this One saying...
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by alolimet: 2:20am On Jun 22, 2017
You have a husband with such a great scar on his body and you tell me you don't know he's into shady deals. Story for the gods.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by iukpe: 2:42am On Jun 22, 2017
The woman is a liar. She never saw him as a rich man. With a mansion in Lagos and a house in Ghana. She knows N20m was spent to furnish a their house outside Nigeria. She uses designer bags and GTB staff visit her husband at home. So she thought they were just about to get rich abi?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Ennyholar: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2017
And so??
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Bolincosugar(f): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2017
You've never seen him as a rich man but yet you live in a mansion
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Echelon081: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2017
phlamesG:
so we shouldn't bank with GTBank again or what??

What's D relevance of this thread
angry
All this cooperate thief's for abj nko no be banks there money dey...winks
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by totorimi: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Did GTB carry out a thorough KYC & KYCB on this particular customer if so they would have been the first to report suspicious transaction on his account. When huge sums of money flow into an account at irregular intervals, the control is supposed to flag that account. I'm out

Anti money laundry laws have been breached therefore GTBank ought to be sanctioned by the regulatory authority. I am sure this particular dude must have been profiled in their books as an HNI, such that they would send him those big hampers at Xmas and all. Ifhey enjoyed the deposits hevbrought to them, they should take a bit of the shame too. GTB supposed to know better than this as a bank that prides herself as due diligence institution and not those glorified ponzi institutions that go all out for money good or bad. This indeed is a bad PR for my darling GTB. If it were some banks that I know I won't be surprised at all because it's in their character. GTB better do a proper damage control of this before competitors use it to demarket them as a bank that thrives on blood money.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by softwerk(f): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2017
jaychubi:

try and have small sense na

it means his account officer that comes to their house to carry millions to deposit for him is an accomplice in his criminal act

Exactly my point! angry Thieves in Suits sad
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by softwerk(f): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
Still waiting for GTBank spies in Nairaland to react to this scandal grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Davida33: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
Instead of becoming a kidnapper why not avail yourself of various opportunities the internet offers.

See what I do to earn some coins that may amount to huge sums later if you persevere.

You can join my team if you care!

My signature below speaks for itself. You pay 2000naira one-time registration fee
WhatsApp. 08114536840

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
Be fooling yourself. But you lived on a house in magodo worth over 100million without questioning the source. You must think we are fools. Thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic / Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.