Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! (4990 Views)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by Oyindidi(f): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
ecoeco:

Smh

Why are girls always pretending

To please shallow minded guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Not at all, I no dey comment for this kind thread. Check well. I no dey attack ladies
I didn't mean the trap for guys
The trap is for the one who opposes
thee grin

Inna ehn seun do something about this bad network issue undecided
Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Diademk07:

You sound stupid though.

How is it your papa business if she's on nairaland to seek for a husband?

You're probably pained because you can't attract her ilk! Pls, save the dramatic story you posted up there for your useless self!

You didn't have to switch to your other account bro, e pain am Chai!

3 Likes

Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
Not every lady you see on nairaland that rants or create threads are searching for love. We have many ladies here who enjoy bashing you guys, not because they are pained but because they enjoy doing that.

If u think I create threads to attract guys online... Sorry,You are on your own. I use nairaland as a playground, just to see how E-wars looks like when you say the truth. (sonofLuci, Shey u hear?)

The same way not all ladies are in a relationship for money, some are just there to eat your food, wear your shirts, take pictures with your phone and watch Zee World on your television... Lol
you are beautiful sha and me sef dey crush on u no doubt, but i dnt knw what someone might have said to you on this forum for you to create this unnecesary thread but one thing is sure .......

1 Like

Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

u know say na my younger sister una dey attack so grin grin grin
abeg make una free her na cheesy
by the way wey ur paddy Toks?

Toks? grin grin grin probably off trying to get another girls numb using fake Portuguese

Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Rhesusmonkey:
you are beautiful sha and me sef dey crush on u no doubt, but i dnt knw what someone might have said to you on this forum for you to create this unnecesary thread but one thing is sure .......

Na WA see innocent savaging..

1 Like

Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

who's dis 1 undecided
I was just saying y are all of u bashing her
btw i wasn't talking 2 u
so stay ur lane

LOL no chill, instant savage

1 Like

Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by Diademk07: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

You didn't have to switch to your other account bro, e pain am Chai!

Other account? Pained who?

You deserved to be whipped! Whatever she does on nairalaland is her business, not your headache.. I hate bullies
Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Diademk07:

Other account? Pained who?

You deserved to be whipped! Whatever she does on nairalaland is her business, not your headache.. I hate bullies

You just reminded me of bully anniversary edition game, let me go download it

Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by adaksbullet: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
Not every lady you see on nairaland that rants or create threads are searching for love. We have many ladies here who enjoy bashing you guys, not because they are pained but because they enjoy doing that.

If u think I create threads to attract guys online... Sorry,You are on your own. I use nairaland as a playground, just to see how E-wars looks like when you say the truth. (sonofLuci, Shey u hear?)

The same way not all ladies are in a relationship for money, some are just there to eat your food, wear your shirts, take pictures with your phone and watch Zee World on your television... Lol
shoot up angry angry

Be burble

Siddon! angry
Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

Toks? grin grin grin probably off trying to get another girls numb using fake Portuguese
..i give up

Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by Victornezzar: 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

guy u no well grin
Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by jojothegreat(m): 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
wink

Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:10am On Jun 22, 2017
Dis one na"okwu nkasi obi"....Is Una dat sabi... . make I come dey go
Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by solbinho: 12:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Another one in 'DJ Khalid voice'
Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:19am On Jun 22, 2017
mrtomola:
Chai ! This OP write-up be like Evans kidnapping my heart. Pls I am here looking for someone that's not looking for a boyfriend, how about that ? Can I be your Evans babe ?

Are u for jail?
Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by patosky3310(m): 1:39am On Jun 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

I create thread on what always comes to mind but I've been labeled as a desparado lookin for boyfriends... So that's just to tell them all that I'm not searching.... And I'm not single.

Then, are you married?
Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by tk4rd: 7:25am On Jun 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Haaahahahahaha..
I can relate with the one of watching Zee World on my t.v..
She once said she so much loves to hear me complain that I can't watch my own preferred channels again..
She said that I must love Zee World. So, she just dey come around just to make me like Zee World.
She would then be telling me the stories I missed, from the last episodes we watched together till present..
As for me, I go just dey pretend as if I missed a lot ooo..
grin cheesy
Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by MzJin(f): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2017
stanleyalpacino:
[quote author=MzJin as for me n myself we nid d real tin so help us Lord...

And the real thing u shall get grin grin grin

Amen bro....tnks....i wish u a better one
Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by ErepaTV: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Aderola15:
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

If his words never hit some right spots, creating a thread wouldn't have been necessary. grin cheesy grin

This pikin sef..

Na wa for you!
Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by ErepaTV: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

What do you have against NL ladies?
Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by ErepaTV: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2017
sonofLuci:

na your papa and mama they stupid, bish on a scale you are 4/10, i swear and hold iron, ogun bear me witness, the kind girls i don date even my Bleep mate you can never match up to them, you are local, look at your ill-written english, you cannot even compose a proper sentence, the kind of girls i have been with, you can't even be friends with them cause the class difference is too much, you will end up as their house help, sorry the truth hurts and if you fucking doubt me, please come down to delta state, warri, i will lodge you in a good hotel then bring my girl over and even exes over make you see them, na shame go kill you.

mumu, want to see how e-war look like, because na kg students you they talk to your, thunder fire that your pear jaw face there. maka

This is funny cheesy

So you will invite your exes too grin

Chaii! Nlanders!!!
Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by stanleyalpacino(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=MzJin post=][/quote]

kiss
Re: I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! by hepzystev(f): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nairaland have Lotta sick guys...the same way one dude said am a scammer simply because I open a thread dat am new and need friends and also because i added my pin and not my phone number. can u imagine....some people need to grow up oooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Loose Her, She's Everything To Me! / Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac / Share Your Experience With Tinder Hookup Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.