Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,797 members, 7,844,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her (4115 Views)

Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Wife's Younger Sister, Now She Is Pregnant / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Gladiator1: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2017
Odikwa risky
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Joyzeey(f): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2017
Abeg shift I want to faint
Wetin be dis one?
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by MedicMan1role1(f): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

But Lot slept with both his daughters in the bible and gave birth to lovely kids. Plus Jehovah killed all the homosexuals in the Sodom and Gomorrah and left them to later have their treesome

Incest is endorsed by Jehovah/Yahweh the king of kings
The reason you even think this way is beyond me
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by QueryUnical: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

If you have any verse where Jehovah stopped or criticized them for their act then do share

Just like someone said you dont understand the bible also you have poor ability to comprehend passages written in English. (Pls this is no unsult it is the truth.) If the above passage appeared in UME or SAT English and you are asked the question , "From. the above passage, what can we deduce to be God's stance about incest? ", what will be your answer? Incase you do not know, ability to make accurate deductions and draw correct inferences are important comprehension skills.

Aside, there is at least one verse of the scripture where God explicitly instruct that people should not involve in incest and people guilty of the act should be punished.
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by R3B3L(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

If you have any verse where Jehovah stopped or criticized them for their act then do share

and Wat part did He encourage it?? undecided
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by themonk(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
I'm madly in love with my Uncle embarassed
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
send me your digits for deliverance ASAP
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by hahn(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
MedicMan1role1:

The reason you even think this way is beyond me

Obviously

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by hahn(m): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueryUnical:

Just like someone said you dont understand the bible also you have poor ability to comprehend passages written in English. (Pls this is no unsult it is the truth.) If the above passage appeared in UME or SAT English and you are asked the question , "From. the above passage, what can we deduce to be God's stance about incest? ", what will be your answer? Incase you do not know, ability to make accurate deductions and draw correct inferences are important comprehension skills.

Aside, there is at least one verse of the scripture where God explicitly instruct that people should not involve in incest and people guilty of the act should be punished.

DId it punish Lot and his daughters. Yes or no?
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by hahn(m): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
R3B3L:
and Wat part did He encourage it?? undecided

It was probably wankeen as they were doing it cheesy grin
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by QueryUnical: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

DId it punish Lot and his daughters. Yes or no?

Kindly rephrase and repose ur question.I coukdn’t comprehend it. I suspect it is due to the typo 'it' at the start of your question, and please aswer my question first before posing a question at me.
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by hahn(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueryUnical:

Kindly rephrase and repose ur question.I coukdn’t comprehend it. I suspect it is due to the typo 'it' at the start of your question, and please aswer my question first before posing a question at me.

Not a typo

It = your god

Now answer the question
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by smartty68(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Joyzeey:
Abeg shift I want to faint
Wetin be dis one?
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by QueryUnical: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

Not a typo

It = your god

Now answer the question

Answer my question first.
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by hahn(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueryUnical:

Answer my question first.

From the passage, I would say god enjoys a good three some

Now, your turn
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by QueryUnical: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

From the passage, I would say god enjoys a good three some

Now, your turn

It seem more obvious you have poor comprehension skills. My question queried you for God's stance in regard to incest.No where did I mention three some. You have not answered my question. Please,answer my question first.
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by hahn(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueryUnical:

It seem more obvious you have poor comprehension skills. My question queried you for God's stance in regard to incest.No where did I mention three some. You have not answered my question. Please,answer my question first.

Haba, na wa o

Lot had incest in a three some with his daughters. Is that so hard to understand? And you are here talking about comprehension skills

I have answered your questions, you seem to be lacking in understanding

Your toro
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by QueryUnical: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

Haba, na wa o

Lot had incest in a three some with his daughters. Is that so hard to understand? And you are here talking about comprehension skills

I have answered your questions, you seem to be lacking in understanding

Your toro

Since you cannot amswer my question.I refuse to answer you question.

But note the following:

1.. Lot's children knew their father who lives in perpetual obeduence to God would disapprove of incest so they got him off hus senses by making him drunk.

2. There was no time the three of them had sex together it was one daughter per night.

I wish you a pleasant evening.Good bye.
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by bola4dprec(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
I'm madly in love with my Uncle embarassed
you again
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Sammmypoko(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
The end is near..
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by hahn(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueryUnical:

Since you cannot amswer my question.I refuse to answer you question.

Wait o. Repeat the question maybe I am the one that is getting it wrong

But note the following:

1.. Lot's children knew their father who lives in perpetual obeduence to God would disapprove of incest so they got him off hus senses by making him drunk.

And god who just burnt women and children in Sodom and Gomorrah was watching. Yes or no?

2. There was no time the three of them had sex together it was one daughter per night.

While he was banging the first one, what was the second one doing and vice versa?

I wish you a pleasant evening.Good bye.

Before you go come and repeat your question

Unless of course you have decided to go on a merry go round because you have nothing else to defend your god with

I understand

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by lionlamb020(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

But Lot slept with both his daughters in the bible and gave birth to lovely kids. Plus Jehovah killed all the homosexuals in the Sodom and Gomorrah and left them to later have their treesome

Incest is endorsed by Jehovah/Yahweh the king of kings
Would have loved not to reply false conclusions like this, cos I know your kind are just always looking for opportunities to give God, Christianity or even religion a bad name.... Well, if you've gone further into Leviticus and Deuteronomy, you'd have found out that God actually frowns at incest. Please make sure of what you're saying before making these harmful conclusions. Thanks
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by hahn(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
lionlamb020:

Would have loved not to reply false conclusions like this, cos I know your kind are just always looking for opportunities to give God, Christianity or even religion a bad name.... Well, if you've gone further into Leviticus and Deuteronomy, you'd have found out that God actually frowns at incest. Please make sure of what you're saying before making these harmful conclusions. Thanks

Lol but your god didn't bat an eyelid at Lot and his daughters or punish them

Why?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by lionlamb020(m): 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

Lol but your god didn't bat an eyelid at Lot and his daughters or punish them

Why?
It'll be a waste of time explaining to you... Obviously you made this out just to get attention (which you did). However, on a general note for the sake of people who have gotten curious, God is not a mindless punisher as a lot of people paint Him to be. There was no law then, so people only did what they either had been instructed by God or what they felt was right. The only punishments were for wrongs that those people were aware of. Lemme stop here for now
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by hahn(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2017
lionlamb020:

It'll be a waste of time explaining to you... Obviously you made this out just to get attention (which you did). However, on a general note for the sake of people who have gotten curious, God is not a mindless punisher as a lot of people paint Him to be. There was no law then, so people only did what they either had been instructed by God or what they felt was right. The only punishments were for wrongs that those people were aware of. Lemme stop here for now

Lol

So, your god was not wise enough to create laws to govern people?

The same god that regretted it's creation at a certain point

The same god that destroyed the world because of sin even though sin still exists? A failed project

The same god that killed women and children in Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them?

The same god that created hell to burn people?

Calling your god mindless is a compliment. Senseless is a better description
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by hahn(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2017
lionlamb020:

Christianity has always had a bad name. There has never been a point in history when religion was considered totally good. It has always been full of nonsense
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by R3B3L(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2017
hahn:

It was probably wankeen as they were doing it cheesy grin
u are not an atheist sir. Jst someone who's lost his faculties.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by lionlamb020(m): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
R3B3L:
grin grin.. Make we leave the guy jare...
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by hahn(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
R3B3L:

Coming from someone who serves a god that watches women and children get raped while it wankksss cheesy grin
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by R3B3L(m): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
hahn:

Coming from someone who serves a god that watches women and children get raped while it wankksss cheesy grin
each to thyself.. wateva rocks ur boat..
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Tedassie(m): 5:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
I'm madly in love with my Uncle,Tedassieembarassed
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER / Jealous Wife Screws Nut Onto 'cheating' Husband's Pen*s (photos) / I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.