Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? (2791 Views)

Help / Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca / Nigerian Man Based Abroad Has Oyinbo Gf But Wants 2 Marry Nigerian Wife. Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lemme start like this; I want to start a relationship but actually donno howtha start, girls alotha them in uni but scared to approach one, less am being disgraced...each time I try to approach one ma heart beats like drum and I will feel like, just forget about the girl and concentrate on something better,, Pls need your advice how can I go about it....
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
lemme call the chic-magnets of NL cool

IamSinz
SingleDad1
Jarizod
Lefulefu
Y3mi

Hope these great men will give u some great tips how to catch a fresh fish grin
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Martin0(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Eh eh ask the moniker above on tips,she get master's in approach studies
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
If you're not bold enough to approach a girl then you're not ready to be in a relationship. You don't need tutorial on how to approach babes if you know your onion.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Start with friendship, from there you can have some pussies for super
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by IamSINZ(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Lemme start like this; I want to start a relationship but actually donno howtha start, girls alotha them in uni but scared to approach one, less am being disgraced...each time I try to approach one ma heart beats like drum and I will feel like, just forget about the girl and concentrate on something better,, Pls need your advice how can I go about it....

There's just one secret... are you ready for it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by IamSINZ(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

So why haven't I been able to magnet you? embarassed
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wizklynd23:
just be urself
be friendly and always respect them
compliment them always and be accomodating
dont always rush talking about sex on the first discussion cos it might creep them out
also be neat in ur appearance
if u follow these small tips at least some ladies go warm up to u cheesy.
but if na slayqueen u dey eye then u ursef know wetin dem go want abi?
overall sha na ur general confidence na im go help u cheesy.
ehm Mylestone abeg bring dat ur lovebook here.this guy needs it.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
Benita27:
If you're not bold enough to approach a girl then you're not ready to be in a relationship. You don't need tutorial on how to approach babes if you know your onion.
benita benita u go harsh oo cheesy.so if a shy guy wey u like eye u but not bold enuf wont u help him a little? cheesy
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

IamSinz
SingleDad1
Jarizod
Lefulefu
Y3mi

me magnet ogini? grin grin grin grin
i am not oo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Victornezzar: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Op read songs of Solomon cheesy
den ur good 2 go
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

benita benita u go harsh oo cheesy.so if a shy guy wey u like eye u but not bold enuf wont u help him a little? cheesy
That was just the blunt truth...I no harsh, if a shy guy can't approach me then we can't date na. Am I meant to do what he's supposed to?. grin
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

So why haven't I been able to magnet you? embarassed

grin
coz were both magnets ...both north poles grin

Hahaha..besides u ONLY magnetized the UKWU girls..me no have ukwu sha grin
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
Benita27:
That was just the blunt truth...I no harsh, if a shy guy can't approach me then we can't date na. Am I meant to do what he's supposed to?. grin
u can smile and say hello cheesy.dats not too hard to do na cheesy
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
Op read songs of Solomon cheesy
den ur good 2 go
hehe the shumanite woman cheesy
so u want the poor guy to start reading bible verse to toast a babe grin.wat of if na slayqueen e dey toast grin

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by IamSINZ(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin
coz were both magnets ...both north poles grin

Hahaha..besides u ONLY magnetized the UKWU girls..me no have ukwu sha grin

This your imported pidgin English gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

u can smile and say hello cheesy.dats not too hard to do na cheesy
Well, it depends. The girl may not be aware he's dying in silence. 'hello' isn't a big deal. grin
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Benita27:
Well, it depends. The girl may not be aware he's dying in silence. 'hello' isn't a big deal. grin
hello wit a smile like this cheesy

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

This your imported pidgin English gringrin

Hahaha...still learning grin

I need a really good teacher to teach me one on one in za oza room wink
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by IamSINZ(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahaha...still learning grin

I need a really good teacher to teach me one on one in za oza room wink

My lady, have i told you you look breathtakingly beautiful? @dp
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Martin0(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:
hello wit a smile like this cheesy
hahahahah na wa ooo gbere gbere
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

IamSinz
SingleDad1
Jarizod
Lefulefu
Y3mi

grin Lolz, I won't like to share the techniques i use nah, but since baby yo wants me to, I just have to. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

My lady, have i told you you look breathtakingly beautiful? @dp
grin

Dont pull my short legs joor grin kiss

U too ...i saw ur dp on ur whatsapp..meehn those pinkish lips sha..sometimes i wanna think that wud be great to rub it somewhere coz it looks so soft & delicate wink
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wizklynd23:

Bro, ask her to come eat dinner with you in an eatery or anywhere . let her know u re single, and kind of searching. damn it?. Take her to a special corner, somewhere dark, and demand to play a game with her. She feed you first then you will do the same.(bro, use meat) , when its your turn stretch our your hand with the meat, when she is willing to take it, bro kiss her. Kiss her god damn it. After 1week of constant NUNU eating, breakup with her and switch to the next girl.

Cc Queensuccubus
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tis easy. Hang out at the School Park. Find a girl sitting all by herself (NOTE: Not someone walking past). Walk up to her. If it's a sunny day, say something like: "I'm telling you this heat can boil a drum of water for eba" and smile.

You defo have to smile.

If she replies quickly say "Hi" and begin smal talk. Do not ask direct questions, expect some form of resistance, and "deceive" your mind that you're just making a new friend.

PS: Feel comfortable, Brother. But for me sha to woo a girl on Campus doesn't trip me cos I hate school and "anything" that may tie me to it.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahah na wa ooo gbere gbere
grin grin grin
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by IamSINZ(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Dont pull my short legs joor grin kiss

U too ...i saw ur dp on ur whatsapp..meehn those pinkish lips sha..sometimes i wanna think that wud be great to rub it somewhere coz it looks so soft & delicate wink

LOL! Mami, you know I aint playing. I type/say what I mean. wink

I'm wondering.... where exactly would that "somewhere" be? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro, ask her to come eat dinner with you in an eatery or anywhere . let her know u re single, and kind of searching. damn it?. Take her to a special corner, somewhere dark, and demand to play a game with her. She feed you first then you will do the same.(bro, use meat) , when its your turn stretch our your hand with the meat, when she is willing to take it, bro kiss her. Kiss her god damn it. After 1week of constant NUNU eating, breakup with her and switch to the next girl.

Cc Queensuccubus
shocked

See...this advice came from the Bad BADDESST BADDOOO SingleDad grin

Girls love being eaten RAW & being pounded so hard that almost break their hips wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL! Mami, you know I aint playing. I type/say what I mean. wink

I'm wondering.... where exactly would that "somewhere" be? grin

wink grin

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by IamSINZ(m): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
wink grin

shocked

**runs away ** tongue grin
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

shocked

See...this advice came from the Bad BADDESST BADDOOO SingleDad grin

Girls love being eaten RAW & being pounded so hard that almost break their hips wink

During my time in the university, I fu¢ked a girl using that trick mehn. I proposed to feed her. I personally demanded for two full chicken and Smirnoff ice for her. On the process of feeding her the meet, I switched from feeding her the meat to kissing her. People started clapping. I had to walk her home, then I repeated the ritual, kissed her and grab her by the ass. I did not even ask her to be my girl, next day, I fu¢ked her to my satisfaction and ran away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo / What Will You Do If I Slap Your Mother (pics) / Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.