Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? (2833 Views)

Help / Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca / Nigerian Man Based Abroad Has Oyinbo Gf But Wants 2 Marry Nigerian Wife. Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Victornezzar: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

hehe the shumanite woman cheesy
so u want the poor guy to start reading bible verse to toast a babe grin.wat of if na slayqueen e dey toast grin
na slay Queens Solomon date na
na y dem use em head he con forget God
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hope these great men will give u some great tips how to catch a fresh fish grin

thanks
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
Martin0:
Eh eh ask the moniker above on tips,she get master's in approach studies
Donno who's moniker
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Benita27:
onion.
what did it mean??
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Start with friendship, from there you can have some pussies for super
shocked
CROWNWEALTH019:
Start with friendship, from there you can have some pussies for super
see badoo here, but thats bahd nah, me i know fit think of that
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Martin0(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Donno who's moniker
soccumbusqueen
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

There's just one secret... are you ready for it?
yeap am ready nah, thats y i need advice
IamSINZ:

IamSINZ:

yeap am ready nah, thats y i need advice
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

benita benita u go harsh oo cheesy.so if a shy guy wey u like eye u but not bold enuf wont u help him a little? cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

just be urself
be friendly and always respect them
compliment them always and be accomodating
dont always rush talking about sex on the first discussion cos it might creep them out
also be neat in ur appearance
if u follow these small tips at least some ladies go warm up to u cheesy.
but if na slayqueen u dey eye then u ursef know wetin dem go want abi?
overall sha na ur general confidence na im go help u cheesy.
ehm Mylestone abeg bring dat ur lovebook here.this guy needs it.
Thanks, way the love book nah
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
Op read songs of Solomon cheesy
den ur good 2 go
The 1 way dey bible
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

u can smile and say hello cheesy.dats not too hard to do na cheesy
what she said is true but am ganna work on ma confidence immensely
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Victornezzar: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wizklynd23:

The 1 way dey bible
Yeah
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

hehe the shumanite woman cheesy
so u want the poor guy to start reading bible verse to toast a babe grin.wat of if na slayqueen e dey toast grin
enheee pls ask am for me
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wizklynd23:

Thanks, way the love book nah
if the guy log on he will see my mention and he go bring d book here cheesy
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
iamadonis2:

PS: Feel comfortable, Brother. But for me sha to woo a girl on Campus doesn't trip me cos I hate school and "anything" that may tie me to it.
, thanks but wat did u mean by d above
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by IamSINZ(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wizklynd23:
yeap am ready nah, thats y i need advice yeap am ready nah, thats y i need advice

You're scared of being rejected, aren't you?
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=QuenSuccubus post=57728256]
shocked

[i][color=#770077]

Girls love being eaten RAW & being pounded so hard that almost break their hip

Bahd Girl shocked shocked
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:

During my time in the university, I fu¢ked a girl using that trick mehn. I proposed to feed her. I personally demanded for two full chicken and Smirnoff ice for her. On the process of feeding her the meet, I switched from feeding her the meat to kissing her. People started clapping. I had to walk her home, then I repeated the ritual, kissed her and grab her by the ass. I did not even ask her to be my girl, next day, I fu¢ked her to my satisfaction and ran away.

Bahd trick can't do this walahi!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wizklynd23:
, thanks but wat did u mean by d above

You need to feel comfortable in whatever environment you're planning to woo a girl in. That way, the convo will flow effortlessly.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

na slay Queens Solomon date na
na y dem use em head he con forget God
grin
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

You're scared of being rejected, aren't you?
yeap something of that nature
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
iamadonis2:

You need to feel comfortable in whatever environment you're planning to woo a girl in. That way, the convo will flow effortlessly.

okkk thanks
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wizklynd23:

Bahd trick can't do this walahi!!!!!!!!!!!!
why can't you do it?
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:
why can't you do it?
thats too evil and am not used to it, I dont think is good for me to try
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wizklynd23:
thats too evil and am not used to it, I dont think is good for me to try
bro, seems u want to be killed emotionally?. This generation is filled with fu¢kboys and girls.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 22, 2017
lefulefu:

just be urself
be friendly and always respect them
compliment them always and be accomodating
dont always rush talking about sex on the first discussion cos it might creep them out
also be neat in ur appearance
if u follow these small tips at least some ladies go warm up to u cheesy.
but if na slayqueen u dey eye then u ursef know wetin dem go want abi?
overall sha na ur general confidence na im go help u cheesy.
ehm Mylestone abeg bring dat ur lovebook here.this guy needs it.

boss grin

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by y3mi(m): 4:01am On Jun 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
lemme call the chic-magnets of NL cool

IamSinz
SingleDad1
Jarizod
Lefulefu
Y3mi

Hope these great men will give u some great tips how to catch a fresh fish grin
My tips has been provided HERE

@Wizklynd23
Best thank her because it's not my thing to response to threads where English is mutilated by the OP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Mylestone:

boss grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor / Why Do People Refer To Sex As Just Mere "10mins Enjoyment"? / See What A Husband Did To His Wife Because Of His Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.