₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,880,838 members, 3,800,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 September 2017 at 02:33 PM

See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper (768 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Be Sincere What Are You Going To Do If This Should Happen To You / Please Boys And Girl What Will Be Your Reaction If This Should Happen?? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:11pm On Jun 21
What do you think should be done to the popular kidnapper, "Evans"?

Watch what other Nigerians think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK2gF3weKoU
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by iHart(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21
he is going to prison
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by NairalandCS(m): 8:03pm On Jun 21
10MB crew be like:

Abeg Make una tell us wetin dem talk for the video. sad
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by mykel25(m): 6:26am On Jun 22
Anuoluwapo23:
What do you think should be done to the popular kidnapper, "Evans"?

Watch what other Nigerians think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK2gF3weKoU

You try small.... Buh d camera man hand just dey pain am.... Even if ure using a phone try to use a stand
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by mykel25(m): 6:30am On Jun 22
Your opinion won't count... He ll face death penalty buh who ll sign d warrant? Unless I'm made d governor...

Some died in cause of is operation so even if d kidnapping law didn't say death as punishment... He ll be charged for murder too
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:11am On Jun 22
She was just doing it for the first time smiley smiley Thanks I appreciate grin grin grin
mykel25:

You try small.... Buh d camera man hand just dey pain am.... Even if ure using a phone try to use a stand
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:12am On Jun 22
Thanks
m cheesy :Dykel25:
Your opinion won't count... He ll face death penalty buh who ll sign d warrant? Unless I'm made d governor...

Some died in cause of is operation so even if d kidnapping law didn't say death as punishment... He ll be charged for murder too
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by mykel25(m): 9:40am On Jun 22
Anuoluwapo23:
She was just doing it for the first time smiley smiley Thanks I appreciate grin grin grin
f

She Abi you... Iffa spank u Ehn! wink
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by aolawale025: 9:45am On Jun 22
An arrangement should be worked out whereby the police can use him to burst other gangs in return for lesser punishment
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:05am On Jun 22
No oo tho i just started but you can check my other videos cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
mykel25:
f

She Abi you... Iffa spank u Ehn! wink
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:05am On Jun 22
True!
aolawale025:
An arrangement should be worked out whereby the police can use him to burst other gangs in return for lesser punishment
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by mykel25(m): 10:09am On Jun 22
Anuoluwapo23:
No oo tho i just started but you can check my other videos cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Where are your other videos? What's ur YouTube name
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by mykel25(m): 10:12am On Jun 22
Anuoluwapo23:
True!

Wetin be true... Diz guy has been brainwashed by Hollywood movies cheesy
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:17am On Jun 22
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
mykel25:

Wetin be true... Diz guy has been brainwashed by Hollywood movies cheesy
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by mykel25(m): 10:25am On Jun 22
MOD FP oooooooooo
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:41am On Jun 23
You All Should please Go and COMMENT, like And subscribe to My Channel sad sad sad sad sad

Sisilizzyvlogs On YouTube.

Thanks In Advance!!!!!!
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:31pm On Jul 18
You All Should please Go and COMMENT, like And subscribe to My Channel and also get the new P51 ITEL a very good device am sure youll enjoy

Sisilizzyvlogs On YouTube.

Thanks In Advance!!!!!!
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:18pm On Jul 31
You think he should he killed?
Re: See What Nigerians Think Should Happen To Evans The Kidnapper by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:08am On Aug 01
See what peoples reaction is.

(0) (Reply)

How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. / I Tried This Stunts With Her But Her Ass Was Too Strong / London Notthinhill Carnival This Weekend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.