Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnappar'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnappar'' (1932 Views)

I Will Choose My Man Over My Family Because Cum Is Thicker Than Blood- Lady Says / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnappar'' by Eka111(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2017
his is very funny but seems true though.
Angela Nwosu took to Facebook and said: ''Female orgasms should be made compulsory, Any Man That Has Se.x With A Woman And Cannot Make Her Cum Is Worse than Evans the kidnapper''

Quite amusing but I personally dont think she is right. You cant force yourself to do what you cant, its just a matter of understanding.
What do you think ?

Watch video here

Re: Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnappar'' by yelinco1(m): 7:57am On Aug 12, 2017
AFTER A HOT SEX AS SHE REACHED ORGASM AM SURE.
Re: Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnappar'' by YabaLeftist: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2017
That face looks good enough to be nutted on, aswear !
Re: Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnappar'' by WhiteLavender(f): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2017
She's right though. Men need to start understanding that love making is an art and not just something you do haphazardly without putting your mind and effort to it. You think its all about money and satisfying yourself, that's just plain selfish and myopic.

(1) (Reply)

Is Karma Truly Real Or Exist? / Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots / All Men Are The Same .....or Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.