Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

See The Huge Emerald Rock Just Found In Brazil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Huge Emerald Rock Just Found In Brazil (1639 Views)

I Just Found Out Something Shocking About Buhari On Nairaland / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Huge Emerald Rock Just Found In Brazil by Eze2000(m): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
An emerald rock standing nearly 5ft tall and worth nearly 300 million pounds was discovered in Brazil recently. It was found two hundred meters below ground level in some ancient Portuguese mines in Brazil.

It is being heavy guards now and already Billionaires are pricing it.

Source: http://www.kingezesblog.com/2017/06/giant-emerald-rock-found-in-brazil.html

Re: See The Huge Emerald Rock Just Found In Brazil by Arthurwinner(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
I wunt b surprise if Dis is smwia in Africa...reporters and fake news nawa dais
Re: See The Huge Emerald Rock Just Found In Brazil by khiaa(f): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=Arthurwinner post=57731226]I wunt b surprise if Dis is smwia in Africa...reporters and fake news nawa dais[/quotes

All the proceeds from that emerald should be paid to all the descendents of free labor in Brazil.
Re: See The Huge Emerald Rock Just Found In Brazil by Eze2000(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
Arthurwinner:
I wunt b surprise if Dis is smwia in Africa...reporters and fake news now dais

Did u read the source before giving that harsh opinion? if you were SMART and global-minded instead of being purely local where fake news rules you would have seen the news all over CNN long before now. Better still google is your friend, just enter 'GIANT EMERALD ROCK FOUND IN BRAZIL'

Some people may be completely fake others like you may be just 35% fake but before go calling other people's hard work fake make sure of your words.

KING EZE'S BLOG deals in three things

1. Publishing free Romance and action stories
2. Odd News about the world
3. Health tip
4. Skill tips

Our viewers from the United States and Germany mostly, Kenya and then Nigeria, If you read any of my free books here on literature section you would understand my fan base is international.

Here are more photos and remember, never call my blog fake again. I won't be nice next time.

Re: See The Huge Emerald Rock Just Found In Brazil by Eze2000(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=57731610][/quote]

Unfortunately, Brazil doesn't work that way. They have forgotten the past.
Re: See The Huge Emerald Rock Just Found In Brazil by khiaa(f): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
Eze2000:

Unfortunately, Brazil doesn't work that way. They have forgotten the past.

No those beast haven't forgotten the past because alot of them are still reaping the benefits of the past.
Re: See The Huge Emerald Rock Just Found In Brazil by Arthurwinner(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Eze2000:

Did u read the source before giving that harsh opinion? if you were SMART and global-minded instead of being purely local where fake news rules you would have seen the news all over CNN long before now. Better still google is your friend, just enter 'GIANT EMERALD ROCK FOUND IN BRAZIL'

Some people may be completely fake others like you may be just 35% fake but before go calling other people's hard work fake make sure of your words.

KING EZE'S BLOG deals in three things

1. Publishing free Romance and action stories
2. Odd News about the world
3. Health tip
4. Skill tips

Our viewers from the United States and Germany mostly, Kenya and then Nigeria, If you read any of my free books here on literature section you would understand my fan base is international.

Here are more photos and remember, never call my blog fake again. I won't be nice next time.

aaaaaaahhh sm one cannot play with u
Re: See The Huge Emerald Rock Just Found In Brazil by Eze2000(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2017
Arthurwinner:
aaaaaaahhh sm one cannot play with u

Your play cost, Lol!

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? / As A Female Can You Sell Your Eggs For Money? / "Nigerian Women Are Very Ugly..."- Kenyan Man Andrew Kibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.