Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) (29058 Views)

Husaini Sarki Kaida Killed In Abuja, Daughter Kidnapped (photos) / Lady Shot Dead In Ikorodu Traffic Robbery, Daughter Kidnapped... Photos / Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by TundeHashim(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
these abductors are hungry fa. how much do they want to collect from a common councillor? maybe 20 or 30k coz those guys don't have anything. they just wanna suffer the poor innocent girl.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Metrobaba:

I Dey Tells U oo. Ur Head Dey D Game

90% of female abductees are ganged raped by kidnappers its common even to the married ones and the ones you don't hear of...the family will have to instruct the police not to add it in the reports to save her the pain and embarrassment ..it is a normal thing ....especially organized kidnap the leader doesn't care about the victims so there is a DO WHAT YOU WANT THE VICTIM instructions for the boys na the money be d thing ..it's awfully hard to see female victims go free without suffering sexual assault ..very very hard

1 Like

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by ZorGBUooeh: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Orpe7:
Make dem sha no knack am
Dat wan no sure banker..I just hope dey return her alive.. sad
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by WINDSOW(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Awon eyan Evans!!!
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by ShoBabba(m): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nigerian police don start again. The father says he received a phone call from the kidnappers, our police force says its a case of a missing girl. This one weak me.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by damar007(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
KOSHI JAE, they too dnt really care about us
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by armadeo(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
fweaky:
Imagine what the father is saying "I hope my opponents are not looking to get back to me through this" smh undecided concerned father indeed

I thought I over reacted when I saw that line. The guy is not concerned at all. All he wants is the councillor position not even chairman of local government.

1 Like

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by armadeo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
buchilino:
THOUGH I FEEL 4 D FAMILY, BUT AM HAPPY DAT KIDNAPPERS R NOW TARGET D ELITE, POLITICIANS N DER FAMILIES. I WISH BH DID D SAME IN NE.

That guy is not elite anything. Someone that is battling for councillors position. Who dash am elite.

Ambode children dey go buy fish at 9pm. Frozen fish for that matter.

In order news those guys who love mentions should open a moniker called Evans.

Dem go hear am

1 Like

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by buchilino(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
armadeo:

That guy is not elite anything. Someone that is battling for councillors position. Who dash am elite.

Ambode children dey go buy fish at 9pm. Frozen fish for that matter.

In order news those guys who love mentions should open a moniker called Evans.

Dem go hear am

I INCLUDED POLITICIANS
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by DavidEsq(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
She has been Evansed o

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Ayodeji2k14: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Piercy:

90% of female abductees are ganged raped by kidnappers its common even to the married ones and the ones you don't hear of...the family will have to instruct the police not to add it in the reports to save her the pain and embarrassment ..it is a normal thing ....especially organized kidnap the leader doesn't care about the victims so there is a DO WHAT YOU WANT THE VICTIM instructions for the boys na the money be d thing ..it's awfully hard to see female victims go free without suffering sexual assault ..very very hard
It is certain that the kidnappers will disvirgined her if at all she is a virgin.Already.the father is afraid that they will rape her.She was abducted last Tuesday night and by now they have not made their ransome request known.They must have been busy fucking the innocent young woman.It is a sure fact that kidnappers sleep with almost all their female victims brutaly but the female victims will not talk about it when they release them.The truth of rape will now come up when the kidnappers confess that they raped them when they were in captivity when they are caught by the police
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ayodeji2k14:
It is certain that the kidnappers will disvirgined her if at all she is a virgin.Already.the father is afraid that they will rape her.She was abducted last Tuesday night and by now they have not made their ransome request known.They must have been busy fucking the innocent young woman.It is a sure fact that kidnappers sleep with almost all their female victims brutaly but the female victims will not talk about it when they release them.The truth of rape will now come up when the kidnappers confess that they raped them when they were in captivity when they are caught by the police

well spoken even criminal statements are hidden from the public to protect the image of the victims.. its hard for kidnappers not to bleep female victims ...it's a norm
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Ayodeji2k14: 2:11am On Jun 24, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Dat wan no sure banker..I just hope dey return her alive.. sad
Yes,she has been released with blindfold and her legs tied with rope today( friday)but she was unconscious and that might be through the marathon sex the kidnappers must have had with her for3days without food.The bastards must have messed up her young pussy with serious fucking.The kidnappers however,also forced her father to step down as the Apc aspirant.She is currently in a hospital now receiving treatment.What a diabolical country we are!
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by ZorGBUooeh: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2017
Ayodeji2k14:
Yes,she has been released with blindfold and her legs tied with rope today( friday)but she was unconscious and that might be through the marathon sex the kidnappers must have had with her for3days without food.The bastards must have messed up her young pussy with serious fucking.The kidnappers however,also forced her father to step down as the Apc aspirant.She is currently in a hospital now receiving treatment.What a diabolical country we are!
Chai! Nawao..Well thank God shiz not dead..All apc aspirant eying that seat should be interrogated ad investigated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shares How His Financially Struggling Friend Was Misleading Women / Robbers Burgle AIT Office, Cart Away Hardware Equipments / Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.