Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) (29060 Views)

Husaini Sarki Kaida Killed In Abuja, Daughter Kidnapped (photos) / Lady Shot Dead In Ikorodu Traffic Robbery, Daughter Kidnapped... Photos / Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by whitering: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2017
you shall be released soon in Jesus name
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by fweaky(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2017
Imagine what the father is saying "I hope my opponents are not looking to get back to me through this" smh undecided concerned father indeed
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by chuksjuve(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2017
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/06/politicians-daughter-abducted-four-days-birthday/

"I hope this is not how my political opponents want to get back at me. [They know they would lose in the forthcoming election.”]

Poor thinking, nonsense talk..

What a comment from a father whose daughter was kidnapped?

1 Like

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by elmessiahs(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2017
D gal go swit for mouth action no cheesy
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by maxiquadrian(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2017
Na normal tin, dem boiz just wan collect their share by the alternative means. jst reason wit dem den ur prob is solved.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by buchilino(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2017
THOUGH I FEEL 4 D FAMILY, BUT AM HAPPY DAT KIDNAPPERS R NOW TARGET D ELITE, POLITICIANS N DER FAMILIES. I WISH BH DID D SAME IN NE.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2017
Nikita1:
But he is in prison.....who is behind this again?
is it only Evan dat kidnap
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2017
Orpe7:
Make dem sha no knack am

I Dey Tells U oo. Ur Head Dey D Game
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2017
guywitzerogal:
is it only Evan dat kidnap
let's ask www.google.com cool
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by legendsilver(m): 9:04am On Jun 22, 2017
#Evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans#
Is that your boys?
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Originakalokalo(m): 9:04am On Jun 22, 2017
When a particular crime is trending like this, the government should look for harder sanctions to Cub it.
Else, it will get to a point where a student will kidnap someone to pay his 100,000 school fees.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by cbkingbeatz(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Naija don tire me !!!

1 Like

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by kingthreatz: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2017
smartty68:
Crime is bad but when it involves politicians I don't care!

He's a Local Government Councillor. He didnt steal your money or make your life more miserable that you have to be unlocking routers online. Show some humanity, no innocent person deserves to be kidnapped.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2017
The evans story has just given politicians new ideas

Trust me no politicians family is safe anymore

If your opponent feels he or she has no chance against you they will kidnap one of your kids and order you to withdraw from the race or ask for a sun they know you can't pay with hope it would disstabilize your in the race

Nigerians and win at all costs mentality
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by smartty68(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2017
kingthreatz:

[s]He's a Local Government Councillor. He didnt steal your money or make your life more miserable that you have to be unlocking routers online. Show some humanity, no innocent person deserves to be kidnapped.[/s]
How's that my business Biko check the next room for free mentions. Get off my mention and try again later. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by aioluwa: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2017
Generalyemi:
He visits d sins of the father on their children..

That curse was reversed ever since Jesus died

1 Like

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Shiitposter: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2017
Yes!!! Keep hyping Evans everywhere, let people see him as a celebrity and follow his footstep. Please don't hang him or imprison him, just keep showing him off to the world until nobody is safe
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Flamzey00(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2017
When d recession is high; d crime rate increases.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by bong4(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2017
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/06/politicians-daughter-abducted-four-days-birthday/

Politicians will always be politicians. He's stillthinking of the next elections despite the abduction of his daughter. Oga pray and focus on finding your daughter for now. Forget politics ooo.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by mecussey(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2017
smartty68:
Crime is bad but when it involves politicians I don't care!

Yea ...politics in Nigeria is dirty and a good politician should not expose him or herself like this. By now, ur children should be abroad and not looking for where to buy fish.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by bong4(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2017
chuksjuve:

"I hope this is not how my political opponents want to get back at me. [They know they would lose in the forthcoming election.”]

Poor thinking, nonsense talk..

What a comment from a father whose daughter was kidnapped?

My dear, the thing tire me oooo. You sure say no be him dey hide the girl somewhere to gain sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by jasperism(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Where's Evans
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by uju22(f): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2017
They​ don't here at all, anyway do we blame them when the government have not done anything to oEvans nko
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by SmartMugu: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2017
Some people will blame Evans for this. This is why many Nigerians in diaspora avoid Nigeria. Who wants to be kidnapped?
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by robosky02(m): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2017
just put a call to Evans and he will tell you were the girl is

he knows all the kidnappers grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by smartty68(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2017
mecussey:

Yea ...politics in Nigeria is dirty and a good politician should not expose him or herself like this. By now, ur children should be abroad and not looking for where to buy fish.
Politics was supposed to be free and fair and not a do or die affair! But the only thing our political leaders understands is violence!

In sane climes, every political leader is free but in Naija is the reverse.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by brunofarad(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2017
God have mercy

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by 989900: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2017
How would the economy progress when all these mfxckers scare investors away?

Kidnappers should get something stronger than death sentence.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Generalyemi(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2017
aioluwa:

That curse was reversed ever since Jesus died

OK OK OK .so u mean d ten commandment is a failure
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by BiggyBamBam: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2017
"I hope this is not how my political opponents want to get back at me. They know they would lose in the forthcoming election.”

Foolish man, is this when you should be talking about one stupid politics?

1 Like

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by 2016easy2017: 9:25am On Jun 22, 2017
evans can giv link
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by madbuhari: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2017
Evans and his boys are fighting back... highly profiled kidnappers u are toying around.... part 2 is loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Burgle AIT Office, Cart Away Hardware Equipments / NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers / Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.