Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) (28862 Views)

Husaini Sarki Kaida Killed In Abuja, Daughter Kidnapped (photos) / Lady Shot Dead In Ikorodu Traffic Robbery, Daughter Kidnapped... Photos / Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by oluwamaich(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2017
business wey dey pay pass for naija
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by chuksjuve(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2017
bong4:

My dear, the thing tire me oooo. You sure say no be him dey hide the girl somewhere to gain sympathy.

Anything is possible in Nigeria!!!!
That's how low this country has gone..
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by ephi321(f): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2017
smartty68:

How's that my business Biko check the next room for free mentions. Get off my mention and try again later. Thanks

lmaoooo grin grin
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by ephi321(f): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2017
mecussey:

Yea ...politics in Nigeria is dirty and a good politician should not expose him or herself like this. By now, ur children should be abroad and not looking for where to buy fish.

Should be abroad sponsored by Nigeria's money, shey? Now I can see that Nigerians are actually the ones that encourage these politicians to steal.

I hope the girl is found safe.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by greatcrown: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2017
Where is the police PRO getting his fact from?

Based on the father's account, this is a clear case of abduction and the police PRO termed it as "missing".

I hope he knows what he's saying.
But seriously I really don't see any need for this police PRO office for they always without the right information.

The office should be scrapped or made effective!!!
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Josh1501626(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2017
Dis kidnaper self i don knw wat is worrying dem jere, d hav not done wit Evants d kingpin yet d go around again, after d advice he giv al d kidnaper. God judge dem. smiley wink
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by 2shure: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Evans table water.
Evans the notorious kidnapper
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by mecussey(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2017
ephi321:

Should be abroad sponsored by Nigeria's money, shey? Now I can see that Nigerians are actually the ones that encourage these politicians to steal.

I hope the girl is found safe.

Yea...you think Nigeria is a country. Whoever, decides to partispate in politics just want to go collect his share. Intelligent pple wont have time for politics in Nigeria. So, if you want to play dirty game, play smart.

1 Like

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by ChiefSweetus: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2017
Councillorship aspirant na im dem dey call politician?? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Oyindidi(f): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2017
robosky02:

just put a call to Evans and he will tell you were the girl is

he knows all the kidnappers grin
Boskytongue
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by robosky02(m): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
Boskytongue

I go soon kid- napp you grin

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Oyindidi(f): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2017
robosky02:

I go soon kid- napp you grin
grin you will be feeding me with fried rice and chicken in the morning, correct egusi soup in the afternoon and beans in the night
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Odeyinigbin(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2017
Iamwrath:
Tha hate is real, Wetin the man do you ?

Heartless u
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Austinio: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2017
which kind fish be that d go buy by 9pm at night
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2017
smartty68:
Crime is bad but when it involves politicians I don't care!

If it involves the politicians not their families abeg.. Families are innocent .they didn't bargain for their father or mum. To go into politics or be corrupt or kill for politics or rituals
Most often the females are raped Ransome or not ....kidnap happens to even the poor people ..do you k ow if you are kidnapped and uhave nothing they kill you ?
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by tianshie(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2017
A man who's already referring to his abducted daughter in the past tense. "She would have been twenty." That's how people talk when they're culpable. You'd expect him to say, "She turned twenty three days after she was kidnapped." Talking about her in the present.
The police should question the politician.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Dailyschoolnews: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2017
smartty68:
Crime is bad but when it involves politicians I don't care!

Hope you'll become rich One day, isn't that your Prayer? To have millions in your bank account? grin

It's the same thing. NOT ALL Politicians are thieves, and NOT ALL Thieves are Politicians. So using the sins of one to judge many, is bad. If you become rich one day and your daughter gets kidnapped, the poor folks will say this same exact words you said. grin

1 Like

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Kaymaxine(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2017
Evans...still operating from custody
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by robosky02(m): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin you will be feeding me with fried rice and chicken in the morning, correct egusi soup in the afternoon and beans in the night

as long as you will be doing the cooking

my own is to eat my share grin
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by ignis: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2017
EVANS.... wHERE IS SHE??/
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by wizod(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2017
Wow! Such a beautiful yoruba virgin. Let demand not tamper her boobs and pants.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by smartty68(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2017
nurshah:

If it involves the politicians not their families abeg.. Families are innocent .they didn't bargain for their father or mum. To go into politics or be corrupt or kill for politics or rituals
Most often the females are raped Ransome or not ....kidnap happens to even the poor people ..do you k ow if you are kidnapped and uhave nothing they kill you ?
The sins of the fathers shall be upon their children!
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by smartty68(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2017
Dailyschoolnews:

Hope you'll become rich One day, isn't that your Prayer? To have millions in your bank account? grin

It's the same thing. NOT ALL Politicians are thieves, and NOT ALL Thieves are Politicians. So using the sins of one to judge many, is bad. If you become rich one day and your daughter gets kidnapped, the poor folks will say this same exact words you said. grin
I understand! But politics in an insane clime like ours is a dirty game!
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by brojoshua: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2017
Kidnapping is evil crime and the politicians started it by kidnapping Nigeria's money and then looting it, but now it is spreading back to them.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by brojoshua: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2017
brojoshua:
Kidnapping is evil crime and the politicians started it by kidnapping Nigeria's money and then looting it, but now it is spreading back to them.
And the politicians also killed justice and did not allow justice to be.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by brojoshua: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2017
brojoshua:

And the politicians also killed justice and did not allow justice to be.
And the politicians and co should go and search for his own daughter too in Sambisa forest.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Sultty(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2017
“My daughter was abducted four days to her birthday. She would have been 20. I hope this is not how my political opponents want to get back at me. They know they would lose in the forthcoming election.”

Typical naija politician always selfish,he briefly forgot that his daughter was kidnapped to even talk of a forthcoming election proves this point smh

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Observer225: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Anoda Evans' crew
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
Evans still at work....
Evans can not kidnap a councillorship aspirant's daughter. if it were to be a senatorial or gubernatorial aspirant now ,fine. Councillors are mostly called political houseboys
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Reference(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jabioro:
Some are delighted and rejoiced in crime, when get caught the devil would be the first one to be blame.. I can't understand the society we professed ..

The society you guys refuse to reform and expect to get better because of a 70 year old man voted into power. You have seen it all now. I think you guys like Nigeria the way it is.....continue enjoying. We say restructure, you guys say no. Even that may not be available again..... so expect bad to worse. Once again, enjoy it.
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Jabioro: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Reference:

The society you guys refuse to reform and expect to get better because of a 70 year old man voted into power. You have seen it all now. I think you guys like Nigeria the way it is.....continue enjoying. We say restructure, you guys say no. Even that may not be available again..... so expect bad to worse. Once again, enjoy it.
Crime had no jurisdiction non tribe, but the authority needed to rise to the occasion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats & Strangles His 38-Year-Old Lover To Death In Ondo (Photos) / Thomas Adekoya-Cole, LUTH Doctor Killed In Ogun, Shortly After Being Kidnapped / I Prefer To Live My Life In Prison –murder Suspect (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.