Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Wealth Or Children? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wealth Or Children? (402 Views)

The BAYUBARS Method of Online Wealth...To Be Deleted Soon (A Must Read) / If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth / Would You Want Your Child Or Children To Live The Life You Are Living Currently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wealth Or Children? by sodiqapril(m): 7:21am On Jun 22, 2017
I know both are very important but if you are stuck in a situation where you have to choose one from both. which one will you go for?
As for me I'll go for wealth cuz having children with nothing to care for them is like a form suffering both to the parents and the offsprings.
With money you can simply adopt a child, nurture him till he becomes someone in life and you'll live with the same join of seeing your children become successful.
I pray we are blessed with both.
Re: Wealth Or Children? by nurey(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2017
Children

Omo lashoor aye
Omo lere aye.

Money can buy babies but not a child
Money can buy a woman but not a wife
Money can buy a house but not a home
Money can buy peace but not happiness
Money can put a smile on your face but can't find you joy always .

Money can dig your grave but only your children can truly bury you.
Re: Wealth Or Children? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2017
Wealth cool
Re: Wealth Or Children? by Lalas247(f): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2017
Wealth! children will come after that ..
Re: Wealth Or Children? by Alphamale2017(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2017
the 2 .
Re: Wealth Or Children? by crismark(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2017
omo wealth ooo.. some children re just useless especially wen their parents re poor..

(1) (Reply)

Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Start A Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog / Spice Up Your Next Owambe Parties With These Latest Aso-ebi Styles(photos) / Dear Ladies Part3(exclusively Babe)redb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.