Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Diary Of A Slay Queens: Gains, How To Start And How To Trend Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Diary Of A Slay Queens: Gains, How To Start And How To Trend Forever (1116 Views)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Diary Of A Slay Queens: Gains, How To Start And How To Trend Forever by IkpuMmadu: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2017
THE DIARY OF A SLAY QUEENS: GAINS, HOW TO START AND HOW TO TREND FOREVER

"Vanity upon vanity all is vanities" said Solomon, touted as the wisest of them all. He seems to be correct in this saying now that we have been bombarded with "slaying madness " thanks to social media . We are in a world of fake it till you make it. A kind of bug that has affected most youths,men and women inclusively, especially girls.
Being a slay queen is most pastime of ladies ,with celebrities at the forefront of this social menace that has gotten hold of our youths with some married women included. Slaying can be defined as a way to trend on social media and get likes and comments for some "beautiful" picture or video posted. Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat can be defined as slayers paradise while LinkedIn is slayers nightmare.
Slaying has come to epitomise lack of decency and morals ,sadly a lot of young little girls are copying. A situation that must be discouraged because it personifies vanities and shallowness of most people (ladies ) that engage in this. We have seen how a popular far actress in the Nigerian movie industry took her marriage from inception to divorce on social media. Showing off diamond and gold ornaments given to her, showing of exotic cars and locations , but when the chips were down and cookies came crumbling we noticed that they were all fakes. These actresses took slaying to a new level. People like us are not impressed and they do not have our pity ,even though they might cry us river Niger...We don't care. Men will showcase wads of currency and champagne pooping as if life is a champagne spree, but we know that everyday isn’t Christmas. We will look at the diary of a SLAY QUEEN
She used to be a decent and innocent girl. She posts decent pictures and decent write ups Results: 3likes 0 comments.
She gets frustrated because she is bored and needs attention.She decides to post a sexy picture one morning. Result: 50 likes 20 comments

Wow, now she goes wild. She posts her pictures from the swimming pool wear those sexy pants and bra.Result: 450 likes 100 comments.Journey of slay queen begins. She posts a video on Facebook of her twerking in her room.

Result: over 5000 views 400 comments. Anything she post is now an instant hit. She hustle to get to good Location to snap and showcase online because to her it's a full time business. Her inbox is now busy With men begging for numbers, young and old men alike.They start promising her cash for a visit. She refuses at first, she insults people who do not comment well on her post. Men start fighting on her wall. She reads and laugh at their foolishness.

She now feels like a celebrity already even offline, but forget we have billions of Facebook users that don't know her. She starts connecting with other slay queens. She starts hitting the club every now and then. Learns how to smoke Shisha (A kind of piped smoked that is found in Arabian countries) . By now she starts demanding for a recharge card from those inbox toasters. Gradually she starts collecting money and starts visiting men.

From FAITH , as her user name, she changes it to Dopest bae cuties. She starts using cream to enhance her breast and back side. From there henceforth, she is now a child of the world. But we have all forgotten how we made her the prostitute

she has now become. How we have collectively turned that decent girl into a prostitute. Remember, it all started with our likes and comments. She wished to be gentle and decent, but we prefer the nude side of her.It was her decision to be wayward but we made it easy for her. If we have ignored her nude post, she would have been discouraged. But we gave her the fire, she needed to start.

The matured ones who should have inbox her to quit were begging for nude pictures and promising her heaven on earth. But they forget their daughters will be a victim too. They forget their daughter might be lured one day, rape, killed etc.
It all started with a LIKE AND COMMENT. Internet users are now attached to likes and comments. Facebook even sells LIKES and FOLLOWERS. So we can either break or make someone destiny online.
Before you click on that button praising and adoring that prostitute's video, picture, kindly think of the effects. The above illustration shows you how we changed FAITH to Dopest Bae Cuties.

We don't know how she will end up weather good or bad.Am dedicating this write up to a lady that I see her post and am blown away. Creative and talented. But she is getting frustrated probably because she is not getting that attention her creativity deserve. I don't want her to go the way of faith. I hope she see and read this.Your comment and like a day on social media destroys or makes destinies. Please use it WISELY.

I know that a write up like this won't get likes, comment or share, but that nude picture will get all the attention, but I have done my part.A word is enough for the wise. JUST AN ADVICE... do not always think that all the images you see on reality shows are real, the images that the celebrities and those on spot under the spot light potray are real. They are not and that is why the entertainment industry is called "Show Biz" there they show it all and assume that all is well! The industry has always been known as "a make believe" industry. They will make you te believe that feminism is cool, that you need to "fake it till you make it" is trending and baring the unbarables is normal. They are not especial;ly in Africa.

For more pictures of slayers visit

https://etimes.com.ng/diary-slay-queens-gains-start-trend-forever/

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queens: Gains, How To Start And How To Trend Forever by smartty68(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2017
Olodo queen you mean

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queens: Gains, How To Start And How To Trend Forever by Homeboiy: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2017
angry
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queens: Gains, How To Start And How To Trend Forever by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
grin
Slay Queens on NL grin

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queens: Gains, How To Start And How To Trend Forever by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
cool Educative.

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queens: Gains, How To Start And How To Trend Forever by olatunyemi(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
conversation between me and a slay queen slay queen: good mourning me: but nobody is dead na, who are you mourning slay queen: OK how are you sha me: well, I am fine, how is the weather there slay queen: ahh the cold is boring me: yepa, ahhh play home theatre to make it normal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What She Said About Nigerian Ladies With Big Back Side / Man Catches His Wife Cheating On Him With His Best Friend (PHOTOS) / I Need Answers Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.