Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Oladunni Churchill 'reacts To Leaked Chat' Between His Mum And Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oladunni Churchill 'reacts To Leaked Chat' Between His Mum And Tonto Dikeh (1463 Views)

Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo To Olakunle Oladunni Churchill: "You Can Hang Out With 2000 Women" / Churchill Olakunle Oladunni: Vanguard Personality Of The Week: My True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oladunni Churchill 'reacts To Leaked Chat' Between His Mum And Tonto Dikeh by Driftingking(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tonto Dikeh’s estranged husband, Oladunni Churchill through his reps has reacted to the controversial chats between his mum and his estranged wife, adding that he’s annulling his marriage with the actress.

PulseNg reached out to the businessman yesterday, Wednesday, June 21, 2017, after a leaked chat between Churchill’s mum and Tonto surfaced.

His reps say, “all traditional necessities regarding his traditional marriage, including payment of the bride price, were met.

Mr. Churchill has stated officially that he has all intentions of annulling his marriage to his wife.”

This comes after Tonto Dikeh accused her mother-in-law of witchcraft. The actress who revealed she paid for her own bride price also revealed she has watched Churchill touch his mother inappropriately.

In the chat an obviously angry Tonto Dikeh says,

“I have watched you bring in dirty charms and fetish item into my home. I have watched your son touch you inappropriately. I have witnessed darkness with you all and I just wonder what kind of woman you are.

Leave me alone Mama Kunle, leave me alone I beg of you. Am done with your family, all I need is my safety and that of my child.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/olakunle-churchill-reacts-leaked-chat-mum-tonto-rep.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Oladunni Churchill 'reacts To Leaked Chat' Between His Mum And Tonto Dikeh by INTROVERT(f): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Seen
Re: Oladunni Churchill 'reacts To Leaked Chat' Between His Mum And Tonto Dikeh by Papiikush: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
This comment is dedicated to those couples who keep their shìt off social media. Y'all are the real MPV

2 Likes

Re: Oladunni Churchill 'reacts To Leaked Chat' Between His Mum And Tonto Dikeh by smartty68(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Well, I expected a fireback from the developer...
What consigns me!!!

3 Likes

Re: Oladunni Churchill 'reacts To Leaked Chat' Between His Mum And Tonto Dikeh by liftedhigh: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Oladunni Churchill 'reacts To Leaked Chat' Between His Mum And Tonto Dikeh by Homeboiy: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
where's the reaction op?
Re: Oladunni Churchill 'reacts To Leaked Chat' Between His Mum And Tonto Dikeh by VargasVee(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
Where The f--k is the reaction at? undecided

Re: Oladunni Churchill 'reacts To Leaked Chat' Between His Mum And Tonto Dikeh by ammyluv2002(f): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
These guys should stop talking now
Re: Oladunni Churchill 'reacts To Leaked Chat' Between His Mum And Tonto Dikeh by sunnysunny69(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
Turning to attention seeking now.
Re: Oladunni Churchill 'reacts To Leaked Chat' Between His Mum And Tonto Dikeh by bashbanks(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
One of the most important ways to make a relationship last long is to keep all your issues, life etc away from social media.... Social Media break up is fast becoming a trend in Nigeria and the world at large..
Re: Oladunni Churchill 'reacts To Leaked Chat' Between His Mum And Tonto Dikeh by Ciscoboss3: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Twisted
Re: Oladunni Churchill 'reacts To Leaked Chat' Between His Mum And Tonto Dikeh by IdeyFindWife: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Turning to attention seeking now.

All the furking back&forth lies and exagerrations should just stop, for the sake of their small kid.

All their parrot-stunts would, prolly, even have had some use if they were promoting record sales like those hothead-pair, Davido & Wizkid, who never seem to get enough of stroking one anoda's dicks covertly via their cleverly stage-managed S/Media spats OR PSquare, who we can trust to still stage Band "BreakUp 2018" to garner fans & well-wisher attention next year again!

The internet never forgets. Tiwa and TeeBillz have made up, and are healing nicely now, prolly made easier by the non-sustained verbal diarrhea and keyboard ninja-ism these two have irresponsibly fostered and kept up!

Shyt's getting weirder and they don't know that we frankly don't give a flipping furk!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oladunni Churchill 'reacts To Leaked Chat' Between His Mum And Tonto Dikeh by Larwin(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

See Viral Photo Of Singer Rihanna As A Corps Member / Bikini Bad!! Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Body In A Bikini!!! / I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.