Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO (9092 Views)

Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) / Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by DONGOYARO1: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ipobexposed, posterity will vindicate you
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
ShootToKill:

So you are really making bucks off the gullibility of zombies like sarrki, vedaxcool, Apcsupporter, Oblang, victorvexz, jpphilips egift and other numerous almajiris and ewedu zombies while they live from hand to mouth. Bwahahaha!

oga that $250 is the one I've made for some months now.

Is not every time YouTube is paying so keep quite
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
Ipobexposed, posterity will vindicate you

God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by thesicilian: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

is not lol o this is war threat
Which war? Na boys scouts dem dey take fight war? Which sensible general will declare war before he starts training fighters?

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by DONGOYARO1: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
ResourceMan:

You Are Evil. Do you know The Implication Of The Video You Are Posting Now. You Are Devilish.
namdi kanu and his gang of ipob criminals are the devils
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by rainylad(f): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
ShootToKill:

So you are really making bucks off the gullibility of zombies like sarrki, vedaxcool, Apcsupporter, Oblang, victorvexz, jpphilips egift and other numerous almajiris and ewedu zombies while they live from hand to mouth. Bwahahaha!

..As in zombies will always be zombies.,see how a non-entity is making money off those nitwits and their likes..chai cheesy

....Meanwhile he keeps recycling old videos to see how much scam he can rip off his magas and zombies...He will still bring up this same video next month.

5 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by APCsupporter: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
rainylad:

..As in zombies will always be zombies.,see how a non-entity is making money off those nitwits and their likes..chai cheesy

....Meanwhile he keeps recycling all videos to see how much scam he can rip off his magas and zombies...He will still bring up this same video next month.

and who is this one?
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by rainylad(f): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
APCsupporter:

and who is this one?

...Who the blazes are you??..common smell out of my sight!..rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by APCsupporter: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
rainylad:

You lack home training. Do you live with your parents?

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
thesicilian:

Which war? Na boys scouts dem dey take fight war? Which sensible general will declare war before he starts training fighters?

are u supporting me or opposing me?
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
namdi kanu and his gang of ipob criminals are the devils

thank u sir for the truth
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
rainylad:

....Meanwhile he keeps recycling all videos to see how much scam he can rip off his magas and zombies...He will still bring up this same video next month.

Mynd44 calling me a non entity

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
rainylad:

Mynd44 insultive Igbos
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=YorubaMod post=57758959][/quote]
Keep underestimating them till they wipe the floor with ur asses
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by YorubaMod(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jiang:

Keep underestimating them till they wipe the floor with ur asses
Arrant nonsense sad
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Hahaha! Na operation level evry wia both my property sef cheesy evrybody suppose feel the pain of war so evry region go respect each other.. cool

well, just write me on ur will as beneficiary thats all am asking cheesy
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
rainylad:

Young lady i think radio biafra are soliciting for more fund in order to keep up with the spending of ur new religious leader Nmadi Mazi Kanu, pls endeavor to donate 30% of ur salary just like the previous months

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by yrex01(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Boko ha ram 2
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jiang:

Young lady i think radio biafra are soliciting for more fund in order to keep up with the spending of ur new religious leader Nmadi Mazi Kanu, pls endeavor to donate 30% of ur salary just like the previous months

Nnamdi Cow the criminal said those who don't donate will not join Biafra.

search my YouTube channel.

I hate poor people Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by waledeji(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
ShootToKill:

So you are really making bucks off the gullibility of zombies like sarrki, vedaxcool, Apcsupporter, Oblang, omenkalives, victorvexz, jpphilips, guestlander, egift and other numerous almajiris and ewedu zombies while they live from hand to mouth. Bwahahaha!
At least he is showing us the other side of iPod that you online angents of iPob trying hard to conceive.
Keep up the good work ipobexposed

Na me get my data and I can use it as I like grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by laribari(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jiang:
I don't know why dis ipobians are soo ignorantly stupid, they seem to like underestimating the Nigerian army & that will lead to thier quick extermination.

ZorGBUooeh make sure you dedicate ur properties to me b4 you go on to ur suicide mission of Biafra

Bro, Na just one missile, this gathering of vigilantes will dismiss. Why kanu wan kill this young guys for nothing? Nigerian Army is among the best in Africa (top 2). This is no joke, they have fought many war and conquered even outside Nigeria on peace keeping mission. If boko haram is not a political thing or a propaganda by now they would have ended the war.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by ShootToKill: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
waledeji:

At least he is showing us the other side of iPod that you online angents of iPob trying hard to conceive.

Mr ewedu Bonsurudeen, I will soon open my own channel 'KanuExposed' so that I can feed your anti-Biafran zombeism and make some dollars. May your gullibility never end as my pocket never dry. Insha Allah! Amin kufayakun.

6 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by waledeji(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
ShootToKill:

Mr ewedu Bonsurudeen, I will soon open my own channel 'KanuExposed' so that I can feed your anti-Biafran zombeism so that I can make some dollars. May your gullibility never end as my pocket never dry. Insha Allah! Amin kufayakun.

My iPod friend, feel free to open your own channel, but make sure you expose the ugly side of iPod so that we can click.

Thanks in advance my ABA MADE JEW Friend cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by laribari(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
ShootToKill:

Mr ewedu Bonsurudeen, I will soon open my own channel 'KanuExposed' so that I can feed your anti-Biafran zombeism and make some dollars. May your gullibility never end as my pocket never dry. Insha Allah! Amin kufayakun.

Did you say insha Allah? Are you Hausa?
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
ShootToKill:

So you are really making bucks off the gullibility of zombies like sarrki, vedaxcool, Apcsupporter, Oblang, omenkalives, victorvexz, jpphilips, guestlander, egift and other numerous almajiris and ewedu zombies while they live from hand to mouth. Bwahahaha!

Lol....guy u funny.
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Dedetwo(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
In the new video and pictures you can see young boys wearing red training like soldiers.

Does this mean IPOB under Nnamdi Kanu is planning a war.?

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRXEvXkucak

See pics

Are you a member of IPOB? However, you lacked the intellect of IPOB members. It is only in your ignorant world the rehearsal of synchronized dance turns into learning how to shoot a rifle.
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
waledeji:

Thank u sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC’s claim on Akpabio stolen mandate an insult – PDP / Saraki’s Probe: EFCC Engaging In Persecution, Not Prosecution — Afenifere / 75 People Kidnapped As Bandits Raid Zamfara Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.