Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO (9088 Views)

Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) / Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nonaira1: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2017
laribari:

Obviously you are a kid so you don't understand politics. As for Cameroon, it took the intervention of France to loose bakasi. Besides, there is no fight there becos Nigeria actually signed bakasi off. The matter was solved in court and Nigeria lost.
France didn't intervene in anything, your military was weak as Bleep.. There was no court date, absolutely NOTHING. Even the community in question aka bakassi asked, even begged your government, to fight for them but rather than doing so, your weak military gave up quicker than speed of light simply because Cameroon threatened it.

For boko, of cos Cameroon was needed, after all the fighters also come across boarder and we need Chad and Cameroon to checkmate that and clamp the enemy in a circle. Apart from that boko haram is a sabotage.
You were losing. Getting your asses handed to you by Boko Haram. Hell your entire government was running all over the world begging for allies and weapon. If not for the fact BH invaded Cameroon and Chad and a stronger military took over and actually started fighting like real men, small group of men that had no formal training was making slaughter the sh1t of that poor excuse of a military. Infact your military is so incompetent that they recently bombed IDP with a weapon that was donated to them. That's how much of a f2king joke your entire military is.

Niger Delta threatens government with pipe line explosion did they combat the army? Olodo! I'm core Niger deltan and I know there was no time the militant went to war with the amry and the amry ran away. You claimed they killed innocent people, yes it becos the militant disguise as civilians, so the place was leveled by a military oriented president. Didn't the militant in that area disappear?
Core ND. grin grin grin grin One minute your loser ass is claiming Igbo, the next is "core ND". I have no doubt in my mind you never step foot in ND. We all know the tribes that's constantly claiming every ethnicity all over the world in social media. Pathetic asses. Secondly, we all, we all remember the entire time your military tried to stop the militants when they started. We all remember and lived it. When the militants were constantly kidnapping white workers. They beat the sh1t out of your military that they went that obasanjo used the old cowardly tactics una used during the biafran war and went and murdered people in Odi in order to stop the militant. That didn't work. They still kept kicking their asses, still kidnapping foreigners despite your repeated effort to stop them that yaradua had to beg gej to go and beg them to take amnesty just to stop making a joke out of your military. Heck even recently, they still made your military look like a joke that your buhari had to bring back the amnesty that he vowed to remove. In addition, during that time, wasn't it reported that your military almost drowned in the river while doing their crocodile swipe or whatever nonsense they nicknamed and it was the community and militants that saved their asses. Another evidenced of what a laughing joke your military is.

The only thing ND militant use to hold our government is bombing oil lines and government will cease fire. If na one of one battle, how many militant be?
They whupped your asses. Those of us that lived there remembered that sh1t. At that time, white foreigners who sought your help weren't saved cause your weak ass military could barely save them. They always had to pay the ransome each time. Kinda similar to the BH mess, if not for another nation getting involved, you got your asses beat

You are obviously daft and empty up there. As per biafra war, I won't even argue with you becos you don't know what you are saying. Why did ojukwu run? Your commander! If they kill your civilians what has that got to do with your soldiers? Your military should have continued fighting or safe your civilians naa.
I guess your ass have not been keeping in touch in all the revelations that's been exposed for the past 2 years. Biafran lost because Biafran were losing civilians. Nigeria had more military causality than Biafra meaning the Biafran soldiers were beating the sh1t out of your damn soldiers. That was the reason they brought Awolowo out of jail to help to help them find ways to defeat them hence the blockage nonsense came in place. Even Alabi Isama confessed there were times they waited at night to attack the cities. They did so as to avoid the biafran soliders checkpoint, going through bushes and sh1t just to attack their civilians. Pathetic!! Kinda similar to the nonsense Obasanjo did with the militant. Just to save una face, he went and attacked odi because he couldn't stop the militants. Hell it was even reported that the Obansanjo you all chest beat about that he stopped the war literally lost 1000 men in freaking hour. ALabi Isama confessed that sh1t as well. Mind you the Biafran soldiers were less trained, and had less weapon. I mean they literally had to share weapons during the battles. Despite all that, their soliders killed more of your soliders than you did theres. The worst part of it all, you had the entire first world, western nations that controls the UN, nations with advanced weaponry on your side yet the biafran that little allies and most of there allies were third world nation with barely much to offer kept ya'll fighting for three years straight despite the HUMONGOUS advantage una had over them. The only way you resulted to win is by going after their unarmed civilians. Your entire military is a f2king joke nigga.

Huge Joke!!!

You think war is an argument? It is a tactical game.

For your joke of a military, it's simple, your strategies is beg for assistant and weapons from every nation una can think of. If that does not work, go after the civilians of your opponents. Oppress the media to stop writing about your opponents act as well propaganda by showing us outdated equipment that your begging got you for free or for exaggerated prices and like dumb negroes, you bought it. If that does not work, offer them money to stop beating you. That's your hands in every opponent you've had and fought.

I'll repeat it Don't make me laugh on this claim. Even ragtag Somalia has better soldiers than your joke of a military. Even they defeated the US military with zero aid in a very short period of time.

Abeg don't you dare insult Africa ever again!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by intruxive(m): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2017
Weldon ipob expose, in every generation of madness there is always that courageous voice of sanity that stands out from the crowd.
If they hate you be proud for even jesus was killed by the very people he tried to save.
If it means anything, take pride in knowing that you saw the future. cool
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by thesicilian: 7:56am On Jun 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

are u supporting me or opposing me?
Neither. Just expressing my dismay that the so called smart Biafran leader could be this thoughtless. Assuming the story is true.
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by rozayx5(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2017
ShootToKill:

So you are really making bucks off the gullibility of zombies like sarrki, vedaxcool, Apcsupporter, Oblang, omenkalives, victorvexz, jpphilips, guestlander, egift and other numerous almajiris and ewedu zombies while they live from hand to mouth. Bwahahaha!

now this is funny

grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Terkimbi01: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2017
lestat:

The number of stupid comments I have seen like this are mind numbing

Did you watch the video or simply look at pictures like a 5 year old and let your imagination run wild ?

This is an old dance video where they where chanting obi obi

Do you need to be taught what a fire ants training session looks like mumu?

I spit at the low level of IQ alot of you have so studp1d it's shocking

Google fire arms training ode and see what it looks like

I was not referring to the video per se, but rather to any training that will help d people to defend themselves.

if the OP, lied, then let my sin be upon him.
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by tushinebaba: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2017
IpobExposed:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
stop calling them. Your information is fake
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by APCsupporter: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2017
lestat:

Men watch the video jor and stop acting irrationally
The OP is a useless pig
These guys are dancing and chanting obi
This video happened 2 years ago when kanu first came out
The OP is a useless Arrow looking desperately for story and clicks to earn while you are here frantic

seun
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

what about the Igbos who stood with the ohaneze to support one Nigeria pls be careful in your actions o.

The igbos that love I love them back

You didn't read my last post carefully because if you did, you would have realised that I have already said those Igbos are a mere minority and therefore have to bear the consequences of your majority Igbo brothers who chose Biafra.
The only concession you will get is to be granted visas with conditions just like any other country e.g. Canada, UK or UK etc would treat its foreigners.
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Yeligray(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wey my visa
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by PHILUX20: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
WHICH WAY NIGERIA?

1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by elderhimself(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
lestat:

Men did alot of you m0r0ns commenting even watch the video this f00l posted ?

It's the dance video from 2 years ago when cownu first emerged
They were dancing and chanting obi
Do you need a PhD to understand what fire arms training looks like ?

How old are you even ?

I don't have to watch any video....
In fact, I don't feel like watching anything.
As far a lot of morons like me as you rightly said are concerned,
nothing important or good comes out from such kind of a topic and the likes....so why waste my
precious time that I could be using in the toilet doing very business be used in watching that ?

BTW, My mom said I will be 4yr old by July and that I burnt my PHD cert next day after i was born.

You asked, Now you know.
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by bantudra: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
what a stubborn tribe... undecided

ipobexposed,am sorry that i said that... undecided
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by bantudra: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
whitebeard:
it is never too late, at least we got boko haram, ipob should I call them soldiers or militia won't be any different.

I wish them good luck, but I am calling on all ipob here in the west that wish to sell their properties, biko pls I am here.

badt guy... grin grin..

how do you wan stop somebody on going on a suicide mission..

who they wan fight??...the nigerian army??....ohhhhh my.... undecided
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by whitebeard(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
bantudra:

badt guy... grin grin..

how do you wan stop somebody on going on a suicide mission..

who they wan fight??...the nigerian army??....ohhhhh my.... undecided
leave this niggas they havet seen an army in mass that why, I mean this army has not even one of the largest, it has the largest military personal in Africa and not to mention it is rated the 5th and the difference between Nigerian army and the Egyptian army is submarine.

They claim to be the most intelligent people, so if suicide is what is on their mind let them go, but I hope they leave the fine fine Igbo Christian girls behind, they can take the juice I don't want those ones.
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by bantudra: 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
whitebeard:
leave this niggas they havet seen an army in mass that why, I mean this army has not even one of the largest, it has the largest military personal in Africa and not to mention it is rated the 5th and the difference between Nigerian army and the Egyptian army is submarine.

They claim to be the most intelligent people, so if suicide is what is on their mind let them go, but I hope they leave the fine fine Igbo Christian girls behind, they can take the juice I don't want those ones.

badt guy....but i still dont find what you wrote funny... undecided

dont repeat 1967....!!!............their are still igbos thinking out their....

convince them to dont go on a suicide mission..
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by bantudra: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
ipob should be carefull...the nigerian army is a conventional army that can grow to a 1million men and women anyday..

it will be like film to ipob...
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by whitebeard(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
bantudra:

badt guy....but i still dont find what you wrote funny... undecided

dont repeat 1967....!!!............their are still igbos thinking out their....

convince them to dont go on a suicide mission..
guy see I am trying, they even call me unity beggar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: INEC Withdraws Iheodioha’s Certificate Of Return / Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile / Bayelsa Young Progressive Forum Tackles Diri On Project Commissioning In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.