Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor (4840 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by Arnold1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2010
the man is just seeking attention.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by Tolulop001(f): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2010
Bokoharam:

I was about to say that this prayer is akin to asking Abacha to resurrect and take over power as president, when I realised that in Nigeria, anything can happen. Let's wait for the Melodrama to climax.

i agree my brother angry angry angry
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by ssumpta(f): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
hmmmmnnnnn.  I doubt.
The Judiciary is d only arm of govt that has the least bit of sense. they won't join in d charade.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by Remii(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2010
Anyway, best of luck to him. lol, Collin Powell once wrote "You never know what you can get away with until you try" and our own OBJ also said that "Their is no court of justice but court of law, you get what facts you are able to state can give you".
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by oge4real(f): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2010
I dont think I really understand this post, maybe I am imagining things. How else can such show of lack of shame be explained?
The man should have sought asylum since, rather he is still here making noise. Only in Naija sha.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by bashydemy(m): 12:27am On Jan 27, 2010
keep my finger cross waiting for the final judgement
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by nairaner(m): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2010
Ofcourse it is possible, very workable . His "boy" jonathan is about to become the President and as the president dictates, so it shall be. So it is in our country, Nigeria kiss
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by gidson12(m): 1:31am On Jan 27, 2010
this guy should be in jail lipsrsealed
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by knick(m): 2:06am On Jan 27, 2010
sick fella, no doubt.

Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by mamagee3(f): 2:44am On Jan 27, 2010
The day that criminal becomes governor is the day Niger state would be changed forever.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by jpphilips(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2010
Some things happen in this country and I feel I'm dreaming or watching a kind of home video. It is in this country that the word Integrity has no meaning. A man like Alameisegha should be hiding and never be heard talking or commenting on any public issue but idiots like him take the country as they like. no respect for the people of this country and the painful truth, some paid touts will truly be screaming and dancing naked on the street that they want Alameisegha back.

My God please help this nation. send a redeemer to deliver us from the hands of these pharaohs.

funny you, when Mohammed Abacha is comming out for Kano state Guber. race come next year.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by Dabbs: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2010
Mr Obasanjo was an ex-convict when IBB and other brought him.

Am only happy that the contributors on this post are all on the same row. Surely, Nigeria will come back on its feet.
It isn't the fault of shameless elements, but we people that we hail them after our rights av been forteited in their hands. Surely, with that, the deterence is not fulfilled. I wonder he has left gaol by this time. That's the problem in our law in Nigeria. A nation with extra-ordinary criminals needs extra-ordinary (Penal) laws to avoid come-back or hardened criminals.

Also, among the deterent impacts is what stated as part of criteria for a public office holder to be exempted or not to have been held convicted of any criminal offences (of any standard). Had it been this criterion worked properly, we would have less number of criminals in our public offices. Whereas we have millions of righteous people over there who are perfectly qualified for the criteria, instead of managing peccable and come-back criminals. That means we don't surf hard for quality for our nation in running its affairs. And holding this criterion firmly can make people taking good care of their reputations and lay off their hands on any (even seeming) criminal acts.

And to mention, Obasanjo's case was a cook-up that everybody knows. It was called "A phantom Coup". The people who took him knew well of this in law book. So, it's uncomparable.
  So, pls, people we want this man go back to his fishing fishing job. No judgement shall vindicate this kinda looters.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by lahips: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2010
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by madamL(f): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2010
Palm wine talk.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by alldone(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2010
this is just a waste of resources. well anything is possible with these lawyers sha.

i think EFCC should open is case file again then he will not be talking.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by lawrence83: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2010
Nigeria my country

*shakes head*
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by goodass(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2010
ds can only happen in 9ja-house-of-comedy!
shame no dey our dictionary again
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 28, 2010
. . .and yet state masses WILL jubilate his return. . . tongue tongue
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by iluvnaija: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2010
FYNEGUY you are telling the truth! "No smoke without fire" Which way nigeria!
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by virgie(f): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2010
The guy is just shameless!
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by bowei(m): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2010
Tells and shows you (1) the stupidity of Nigerian Judiciary system!! 2) The Nigerian Executives and ofcourse 3) our so call politician and the Ijaws as a whole.with all the allegations against ' Alam' he should have been setence to no less than 10years imprisonment not to talk of him ultering anything at the Ijaws forum or appealing to be reinstated!! Naija for show
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by Jaylon(m): 12:54am On Feb 01, 2010
only in Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by Arkhin(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
The idiot should go and die,well it's not his fault, na because dem pardon am
Re: Alamieyeseigha Seeks Reinstatement As Governor by Depilot(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2010
Just last week I met Alams while I was in PH. I couldn't believe how much love this man was commanding from the locals. Nigerians still love this man and this is what happens when you know that your people (fools) still love You.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Is A Country. / N100M Stolen Petroleum-Products Destroyed In Calabar - Could This Be True? / Fashola Earmarks N100b For Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.