Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) (9252 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date / Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by charltz316(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2010
post the profile/names of cute nairaland guys.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=469602
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by ssn: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2010
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by sexyback1(f): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2010
charltz316:

u are cute tongue
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Rooneyboy(m): 12:14am On Jan 27, 2010
This poster na wa u o, ur poster on its own makes no sense. Up load something good lets see your front view.
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 12:20am On Jan 27, 2010
lol. . . .here we go grin
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by tkb417(m): 12:22am On Jan 27, 2010
una no get work especially the poster above me tongue
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 12:28am On Jan 27, 2010
tkb417:

una no get work especially the poster above me tongue

Lmao . . na me u dey yab like this grin
I wont include in my list anymre unless u beg me tongue cheesy
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by mamagee3(f): 12:30am On Jan 27, 2010
There aren't any handsome/cute male nairalanders. tongue
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by tkb417(m): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Lmao . . na me u dey yab like this grin
I wont include in my list anymre unless u beg me tongue cheesy
which list be tht?
abeg dont include me in any list o

besides, u still dey tht UK abi u don relocate to Cambodia cos when i entered, u were nowhere to be found
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 12:32am On Jan 27, 2010
tkb417:

which list be tht?
abeg dont include me in any list o

besides, u still dey tht UK abi u don relocate to Cambodia cos when i entered, u were nowhere to be found

U came and u didnt tell me shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
i no dey play with anymre angry grin
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by chic2pimp(m): 12:33am On Jan 27, 2010
charltz316:

Buhahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cute ma French ass. Abi you no see as you resemble ewure from afar with that goaty of yours. Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwww shior cool cool cool
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 12:34am On Jan 27, 2010
chic2pimp:

Buhahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cute ma French backside. Abi you no see as you resemble ewure from afar with that goaty of yours. Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwww shior cool cool cool

behave urself love-vendor . . . . the boy try small grin
where is ur own pic? tongue
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by tkb417(m): 12:35am On Jan 27, 2010
TOPE2000!:

U came and u didnt tell me shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
i no dey play with anymre angry grin
msheww, u and ur "oko" were missing cheesy
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 12:36am On Jan 27, 2010
tkb417:

msheww, u and your "oko" were missing cheesy

Lol cheesy
U didnt tell me jor . . . . . u said u will tell me. angry
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by chic2pimp(m): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2010
TOPE2000!:

behave urself love-vendor . . . . the boy try small grin
where is your own pic? tongue
If nah joke abeg stop am oooo. Which boy try? undecided U berra tell him some few home truth  cheesy gringrin
If that was my pic, God knows I wouldn't post it for all to see grin grin.

Imagine a better looking version of Morris Chesnut, bang that's what I look like cool cool cool
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Secretz(f): 12:46am On Jan 27, 2010
Hmmmmmm, did someone mention my honey bunny Morris Chestnut? grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 12:48am On Jan 27, 2010
chic2pimp:

If nah joke abeg stop am oooo. Which boy try? undecided U berra tell him some few home truth cheesy gringrin

Imagine a better looking version of Morris Chesnut, bang that's what I look like cool cool cool

Death . . . . . u are a meanie grin grin grin grin

Secretz:

Hmmmmmm, did someone mention my honey bunny Morris Chestnut? grin grin grin grin kiss

Morris chestnut? tell him to fix his gap tooth tongue grin

Talk abt boris kodjoe . . . ehen *dreaming abt eatin him raw* kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by chic2pimp(m): 1:00am On Jan 27, 2010
Secretz:

Yes Dear I did wink wink grin
That's how sexy your truly is cool.

TOPE2000!:

Death . . . . . u are a meanie grin grin grin grin

Morris chestnut? tell him to fix his gap tooth tongue grin

Talk abt boris kodjoe . . . ehen *dreaming abt eatin him raw* kiss kiss kiss kiss

Meanie ke? abeg oo I am a gentle soul grin cheesy grin
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by kayc33(m): 1:39am On Jan 27, 2010
tongue
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by sexyback1(f): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2010
chic2pimp:

If nah joke abeg stop am oooo. Which boy try? undecided U berra tell him some few home truth cheesy gringrin

the guy fine jor.post even half of ur face so that we can judge.dont jealous a fine guy.na mouth u get.
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by eyoniggar(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2010
who is causing chaos here?
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by foyeks2001(f): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2010
@poster
is there any??
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by kpolli(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2010
am highly disappointed in the poster, n from ur pic, u have a job
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Sagamite(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2010
foyeks2001:

@poster
is there any??

mama-gee:

There aren't any handsome/cute male nairalanders. tongue

More of the Nigerian men bashing. undecided
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by sexyback1(f): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2010
kpolli:

am highly disappointed in the poster, n from your pic, u have a job

what has d guy done wrong?that he opened a thread.remember that u also replied the thread.s0me pple sha.
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by nana(f): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2010
Hmmm *rolls eyes*
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by kpolli(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2010
sexy back:

what has d guy done wrong?that he opened a thread.remember that u also replied the thread, guys aganst guys.

cos first he starts a topic abt cute guys, puts up a pic of himself facing the side (face not showin n r we to assume thats the cute angle),
he tells the ladies to pst the profile names of cute guys on NL, hw will the ladies know the cute ones out of all of us, n he is computer literate (according to the pic) so he must be a lil educated,
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Rooneyboy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2010
foyeks2001:

@poster
is there any??
say the truth and shame the devil, is your boy friend finer than any male naira lander ?
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Rooneyboy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2010
nana:

Hmmm *rolls eyes*
your eyes dey scratch u ?
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2010
foyeks2001:

@poster
is there any??

most guys don hide their pics::: u came late, come another day  grin

wetin dey,  long time, I no see u for our area again,  THY KINGDOM COME - u know better grin grin u don turn born again?
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Rooneyboy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2010
sexy back:

what has d guy done wrong?that he opened a thread.remember that u also replied the thread.s0me pple sha.
u ma u never answer the poster question
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by sexyback1(f): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2010
kpolli:

cos first he starts a topic abt cute guys, puts up a pic of himself facing the side (face not showin n r we to assume thats the cute angle),
he tells the ladies to pst the profile names of cute guys on NL, hw will the ladies know the cute ones out of all of us, n he is computer literate (according to the pic) so he must be a lil educated,

too much moaning abt nothing.never knew guys can be bitchy.forget how he took d pix.post ur own pix showing a quarter of ur face.

@rooney,the poster is fine now.pix doesnt necesarily have to be taken from the front.haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? / See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. / Wow Pictures! "Increase My Curves" - Curvy Botswana Lady Gets Even Bigger Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.