Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,123 members, 7,852,819 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

A Must Read For Men(exclusively Baby)0+247 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read For Men(exclusively Baby)0+247 (977 Views)

Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb / My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) / All Unmarried Should Read This (exclusively Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For Men(exclusively Baby)0+247 by Martin0(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
A MUST READ . I wish all young men would realise that the physical attributes of a lady have never and will never define the maturity of a lady. Most men err when searching for a life partner when they just over concentrate on the woman’s physical attributes. All they go looking at are boobs, bums, hips, complexion, etc. and completely ignore red flags in her characters e.g. bad temper, selfishness, lack of self-control, etc. That is why it comes as a shocker when a man settles for a lady’s beauty, and once they get married, perhaps with a child in the mix, he looks at her and wonder, “Why did I even settle for this woman?” He realises their characters do not blend at all. He gets bored in that relationship and starts chasing after other women and sooner, that relationship terminates bitterly. This is why you will find a man leaving an extremely beautiful woman, and settling for an average woman and women are left wondering, “what do men want from women?”. They want a person, not beauty. Men, if you want to save yourself from future agony, take time to know the true characters of a woman. First avoid the temptation of falling for flesh alone, but her characters and if you do not blend, just let go. Also, notice that some ladies can pretend to be so nice as long as she wants a man in her life, but truth is no one can pretend forever. Also, do not present yourself as someone who can never face life challenges. You are not a super hero, present yourself as a normal man, not a saviour of her life. Remember, a lady who accept you for who you are is a keeper. Fall for a woman’s beauty and be sure of one thing, you will get tired of that relationship sooner or later but fall for a woman’s characters and you will realize that your love for her will keep getting stronger as days passes.
Re: A Must Read For Men(exclusively Baby)0+247 by microjoystick: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
A MUST READ
I wish all young men would realise that the physical
attributes of a lady have never and will never define
the maturity of a lady. Most men err when searching
for a life partner when they just over concentrate on
the woman’s physical attributes. All they go looking
at are boobs, bums, hips, complexion, etc. and
completely ignore red flags in her characters e.g. bad
temper, selfishness, lack of self-control, etc.
That is why it comes as a shocker when a man settles
for a lady’s beauty, and once they get married,
perhaps with a child in the mix, he looks at her and
wonder, “Why did I even settle for this woman?” He
realises their characters do not blend at all. He gets
bored in that relationship and starts chasing after
other women and sooner, that relationship
terminates bitterly. This is why you will find a man
leaving an extremely beautiful woman, and settling
for an average woman and women are left
wondering, “what do men want from
women?”. They want a person, not beauty.
Men, if you want to save yourself from future agony,
take time to know the true characters of a woman.
First avoid the temptation of falling for flesh alone,
but her characters and if you do not blend, just let
go. Also, notice that some ladies can pretend to be so
nice as long as she wants a man in her life, but truth
is no one can pretend forever. Also, do not present
yourself as someone who can never face life
challenges. You are not a super hero, present yourself
as a normal man, not a saviour of her life.
Remember, a lady who accept you for who you are is
a keeper.
Fall for a woman’s beauty and be sure of one thing,
you will get tired of that relationship sooner or later
but fall for a woman’s characters and you will realize
that your love for her will keep getting stronger as
days passes.
Pliss my bae is leaving me because of cloud ☁ wat do i do
Re: A Must Read For Men(exclusively Baby)0+247 by Martin0(m): 6:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Pliss my bae is leaving me because of cloud ☁ wat do i do
wait cloud,I only know a cloud has to do with computing,so what are you talking about?
Re: A Must Read For Men(exclusively Baby)0+247 by microjoystick: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Martin0:
wait cloud,I only know a cloud has to do with computing,so what are you talking about?
yes o it is Amsterdam cloud dat i put my website but i hav fix it now it is not showing error for my members
Re: A Must Read For Men(exclusively Baby)0+247 by Martin0(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
yes o it is Amsterdam cloud dat i put my website but i hav fix it now it is not showing error for my members
ok u mean it now ok
Re: A Must Read For Men(exclusively Baby)0+247 by microjoystick: 7:56am On Jun 23, 2017
Martin0:
ok u mean it now ok
yes so how do I get my bae
Re: A Must Read For Men(exclusively Baby)0+247 by Martin0(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
yes so how do I get my bae
can I get brief of what transpired btw u both
Re: A Must Read For Men(exclusively Baby)0+247 by microjoystick: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2017
Martin0:
can I get brief of what transpired btw u both
Ok so my bae said we shuld sex but i was doing cloud ☁ so she vex and said she wants to broke up wit lis wat shuld i do
Re: A Must Read For Men(exclusively Baby)0+247 by Martin0(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Ok so my bae said we shuld sex but i was doing cloud ☁ so she vex and said she wants to broke up wit lis wat shuld i do
ok,bro don't be angry with my reply ooo,maybe you might feel she is kind of a problem toward your success but wait was it in your office or home,did you invited her,or she just visit,like when last did u both experienced such..
Re: A Must Read For Men(exclusively Baby)0+247 by Martin0(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Martin0:
ok,bro don't be angry with my reply ooo,maybe you might feel she is kind of a problem toward your success but wait was it in your office or home,did you invited her,or she just visit,like when last did u both experienced such..
The time you give to your relationship makes it work
out brighter as a light to solving other people's
relationship issues or becomes the shadows of the
real thing.
Give time to your relationship to grow.
Study each other carefully and not eyes service
display.
Always solve your problems with time before
thinking of inviting a third party.
Learn the dos and don'ts of each other's
temperament.
Finally, learn to give time to yourselves emotionless.
Emotions, most times hide the truth from us.
Don't forget this : the best time to take time
effectively is when you are not married YET.
After marriage, these may not count at all.Remember sex is not love it a bond that connects two person's and without this bond relationship it like 30 to win 100 and it not possible,when love stands then the bond strengthen .........
Do Remain Blessed. Exclusively baby say's so
Re: A Must Read For Men(exclusively Baby)0+247 by microjoystick: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Martin0:
it was when i was clouding in my house dat is in my hometown of Amsterdam software
Re: A Must Read For Men(exclusively Baby)0+247 by Martin0(m): 6:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
it was when i was clouding in my house dat is in my hometown of Amsterdam software
ok ooo

(1) (Reply)

17 Unacceptable Excuses Wife Gives To Avoid Sex With Their Husband / 6 Secrets Men Never Tell / What Men Secretly Find Sexy In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.