Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,956 members, 7,956,599 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Stone Cold - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stone Cold (16588 Views)

Cold But Charmin / Kasala The Lighting Stone / Cold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stone Cold by abefe99: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2017
tank God u are back tanks for the update more update please ave really miss yaa!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2017
abefe99:
tank God u are back tanks for the update more update please ave really miss yaa!!!!!

Aww. Thank you too kiss
Re: Stone Cold by crislyn(f): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Leriebloom is back...already enjoying this one.
Re: Stone Cold by Deji124(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2017
Leriebloom where have u been but tank God sha u are back,
Re: Stone Cold by Omoluabi16(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good one Valerie.

1 Like

Re: Stone Cold by Countrygirl(f): 12:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Lerie, welcome back. Lemme start from the beginning
Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Episode 10

Tuesday smiled . She was in Lagos already. She couldn't believe it. She was finally going to study her dream course. Computer Engineering.

She walked into her new apartment that with her luggage. Her aunt had helped her furnish it. She loved it. She locked the door and carried her bags to the room. She started unpacking when she heard a knock on the door.

"I wonder who it is" she thought aloud. She looked through the peephole and saw a girl with a blond low cut.

"Hello, you are the new neighbour right. Came to welcome you" The girl said cheerfully holding a wine bottle. Tuesday brow rose. She didn't know people in unilag were this nice.

"Thank you and you can come in" Tuesday said with a friendly smile. This was the beginning of their friendship.

♥♥♥

Tuesday was just coming out of class when her phone buzzed. It was Sewa, her new found friend.

"Babe watsup, where are you?" Sewa asked.

"Just coming out of class, watsup?" Tuesday replied.

"I am hanging out with some friends at Domino's. Come join us" Sewa replied.

"On my way, I am famished...see you in a bit" Tuesday said hanging up.

♥♥♥

When she got to Domino's, it wasn't hard for Tuesday to locate her friends.

"So guys meet my friend Velvet" Sewa said with a big smile.

Velvet sized the guys up. One was huge and bearded but was really cute. He seemed like the quiet one, while the other guy was of average height and a bit bald but he wasn't bad on the eyes.

"Hey dear I am Ope" the average heighted guy said shaking hands with Tuesday.

"Nice meeting you guys" Tuesday said taking a sit.

"I love the colour of your hair, it suits your name" Ope said touching a strand.

"Thank you" Tuesday said flashing her teeth.

"Velvet is a dancer too and she is really good at it" Sewa said scooping her ice cream.

Tuesday noticed that Sewa's words got the bearded guy attention.

"That's nice. I own a club and we are hiring presently. Feel free to try out. By the way, I am Ernest" the bearded guy said stretching his hand for a shake.

Immediately Tuesday's hand touched his, she felt a zing, in fact, so many zings. This was all new to her. She had lost all words she had been about to say.

"Ermmm...uhh...okay..I would" she managed to croak out.

Sewa was wiggling her brows and was staring at Velvet.

"You like him" sewa said with a creepy smile.

"I like who?" Tuesday asked pretending like she didn't know what he was talking about.

"Stop Jor. You know who I am talking about, just drop the pretense. I am talking about Ernest" Sewa said watching Tuesday to see any reactions.

"And how would you know that" Tuesday asked

"Well, the both of you were busy eating each other out with your eyes. It was that obvious" Sewa said causing Tuesday to roll her eyes.

"Come on Sewa, be more realistic" Tuesday waved her off.

Sewa smirked knowingly, "anyhow sha, I know say you like the guy, no dey form" she said causing Tuesday to roll her eyes.
"I have some things to do since you refuse to tell me you feel something for Ernest" Sewa said standing up.

"Okay babe, later" Tuesday said happy to have her alone time.
She pulled out her father's journal from a box. It wouldn't be so bad to read it now that she had the time.

04-03-1997

She acted like the perfect wife in front of my parents but behind their back, she treated me with no respect. Sometime last week she provoked me and I slapped her. Something that I have never done in my life. She made me regret it.
Last night I woke up and saw my wife with a knife, she was planning to kill me.

Tuesday gasped in horror. She knew her step mum was a bitch but what she didn't know was that her step mum was this evil. She continued reading.

"I asked her what she had tried to do but she kept giving me flimsy excuses. It was then I knew that I wasn't even safe under my own roof"

Tuesday concentrated on the journal reading word for word, not wanting to miss out any detail.

13-06-1997

"Today I met the most gorgeous woman in my life. Her beauty was breath taking and she had this touch of innocence to it. She was a maid who worked for me at my house in Ibadan. Her name is Titi. I want her. I want her so bad that it makes it difficult for me to breathe.

18-08-1997

Today is one of the best days of my life. I finally got to have a taste of Titi. We kissed and it was obvious she was new at it but her lips were..." Tuesday skipped some pages, she wasn't ready to know how her father made love to her mum. The thought alone gave her the creeps.

01-09-1997

Today I found out Titi was pregnant and that was the best news I had ever gotten. Today I told her the truth, that I was married. I could see the hurt in her eyes, I felt I had betrayed her trust by keeping the truth away from her.
Shelia on the other hand has been on my neck, asking me to come back to Lagos but I refused. I need to sort things out with Titi"

Tuesday frowned. All men were the same after all. They were a bunch of liars and cheats.

She closed the journal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Episode 11

Tuesday stared at her self in the mirror. She was wearing a black jeggings and a sweat shirt. She was going for tryouts at Earnest club and she kept lying to herself that she had not taken a little extra time to look pretty for him because she had chosen something really simple to wear but the makeup on her face betrayed her. She had taken a little extra time to apply her makeup. Instead of her usual nude lippie, she had gone for a bold red lipstick. She had taken extra time to straighten out her curls.

The knock on her door diverted her attention from her thoughts.

"Who is it?" She called out, going to pick her trainers.

"It's Sewa jare" the voice called.

"Let yourself in, the door is opened" Tuesday said wearing her trainers.

Sewa strolled in with a silly smile on her face.

"Babe, you sure say na only tryout you dey go do or na another thing they make you paint face anyhow" Sewa said observing Tuesday like a lab rat.

"What's wrong with my face?, is the makeup too much?" Tuesday asked panicking.

"No, you fine, but since wey u don come this lodge, I never see u carry red lipstick" Sewa wiggled her brows.

"Oh that, I just needed something different today" she said standing up and grabbing her purse.

"Hmmn, I no talk anything again. Waka dey go. No forget tell Ernest I greet am" Sewa said walking out of the room. Then she turned around. Tuesday was about screaming, "just go now" when Sewa said "make sure to break a leg"

Tuesday gave a genuine smile, "Thanks babe".

When Tuesday got to the club, her mouth dropped. The club screamed money. She partially gawked marvelling at the beauty of the club.
This Ernest guy was stinking rich.
She jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.
" Sorry to startle you" Ernest said politely.
"Uhhm, it's no problem, I guess" Tuesday said feeling heat rise up her neck. She was blushing. She mentally slapped herself.
"You look breathtaking" Ernest said looking at her face, waiting for a reaction. If there was one thing that he was sure of, it was the fact that he liked Velvet. A lot.

"Thank you?" Tuesday said not so sure of what to say. She really sucked at this.

"Okay, let's get you to the dance studio" Ernest said leading the way. As they walked, Tuesday noticed the death stares that some of the female employees were giving her.

" I don't think I am loved much here" Tuesday said.

Ernest gave a short laugh, "ignore them, I guess they are only marvelling at the beauty walking beside me" he said.

Tuesday loved his voice. She had never dated a guy before and the first and the only guy she had ever kissed had wanted nothing to do with her. She really couldn't see the beauty that he was talking about.

"We are here" Ernest said as they entered an empty room filled with mirrors.

"Uhmmn, am I going to be dancing in front of just you?" Tuesday stuttered and Ernest laughed.

"Yea, and would that be a problem?" Ernest asked folding his arms.

"No, no, no, it won't" Tuesday rushed out quickly.

"Okay good. Let's see what you got" he said sitting on a couch that was set aside in the corner.

Tuesday took a deep breath as she brought out her phone from her purse. Scrolling down her songs, she played Chris Brown's privacy. She had no idea why she chose that song. Guess it was her subconscious trying to play naughty.

Ernest stared at Tuesday with a raised brow, her song choice surprising him. He had thought she would have gone for a song less explicit . He stared at her curves, how each and every move she made seemed to be erotic and graceful . Tuesday never took her eyes off him, her heart beating rapidly.
Tuesday felt heat radiate through her. Sweat gliding the middle of her breasts. Ernest kept staring, taking ragged short breathe.
Her moves left him breathless.
Ernest clapped when she was done dancing.
"I must say you dance really well. I would be really stupid to let you go without working for me, welcome to E29" he said with a smile. Tuesday jumped happily.
"Thank you so much" she said sheepishly.

Weeks went by with Tuesday working for the club and trying to keep her studies in line.
One Friday night, club E29 invited Xavier as the guest artist or perform. Tuesday couldn't believe she was seeing him. He reminded her of the past that she tried so hard to forget. She had seen him on Tv several times. It was hard not to because he was trending big time. What she couldn't believe was that she would ever see him in person.

To make everything worse, she was part of the lead dancers that was dancing on stage for his performance. There was no hiding place for her. She took a deep breath as she ajusted her lipstick. Someone tapped on her shoulder which drew her attention. It was of the dancers that she had gotten accustomed to in the club. She was the only friendly person she had met here.

"It's time Velvet" Titi said calling her by her stage name.

"Alright, let's go" she said following Titi to the back stage. Xavier was there but he had not noticed her.

Xavier was introduced and called on stage. When he started singing, the dancers started trooping in on stage with Velvet at the front. As they danced Xavier turned to her and his eyes opened in shock. He remembered her.

3 Likes

Re: Stone Cold by harameede99(f): 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
well I like d story pls continue don't b discouraged
Re: Stone Cold by crislyn(f): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
its really nice u decided to continue Lerie..plz don't stop.
Re: Stone Cold by biddieluvzyaho(f): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Go babes#lovely storyline *

1 Like

Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
harameede99:
well I like d story pls continue don't b discouraged

Thanks, I really needed a push
Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
crislyn:
its really nice u decided to continue Lerie..plz don't stop.

Thank you my ever loyal friend smiley I won't stop
Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
biddieluvzyaho:
Go babes#lovely storyline *

Thank you smiley
Re: Stone Cold by crislyn(f): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Leriebloom:

Thank you my ever loyal friend smiley I won't stop
Thank you hun.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stone Cold by Creeza(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Here is your push!

Its so sad the way Tuesday lost her mom. And her aunt has really been nice to her. But I doubt if that will continue ( remember she said - I mean Tuesday _ that everyone around her always leaves her)

This xavier of a guy , hmmm ' my fingers are still crossed. Watching.
Might cause big problems for Tuesy and Candie.

In all, nice story line. Its so disheartening to see that a lot of men are cheaters and slimy liers. To me, there is no harm in wanting a second wife but it becomes a crime when you are afraid of airing your views to both women involved. Be honest to them and who wants to stay will stay, who decides otherwise will leave.

I know quite a lot of families that are polygamous and the wives are even much closer to each other like sisters. It happens!

And the secret is : how the man treats them . Equal.

wink. More pls , leriebloom . Been a while though. Where you waka go?

And my runaway bride harameede99 . Hope you are well now? E don tey o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Creeza:
Here is your push!

Its so sad the way Tuesday lost her mom. And her aunt has really been nice to her. But I doubt if that will continue ( remember she said - I mean Tuesday _ that everyone around her always leaves her)

This xavier of a guy , hmmm ' my fingers are still crossed. Watching.
Might cause big problems for Tuesy and Candie.

In all, nice story line. Its so disheartening to see that a lot of men are cheaters and slimy liers. To me, there is no harm in wanting a second wife but it becomes a crime when you are afraid of airing your views to both women involved. Be honest to them and who wants to stay will stay, who decides otherwise will leave.

I know quite a lot of families that are polygamous and the wives are even much closer to each other like sisters. It happens!

And the secret is : how the man treats them . Equal.

wink. More pls , leriebloom . Been a while though. Where you waka go?

And my runaway bride harameede99 . Hope you are well now? E don tey o cheesy

The way you analyse my story tho. Oya come and be coaching me.
Re: Stone Cold by Creeza(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Leriebloom:

The way you analyse my story tho. Oya come and be coaching me.
. You go pay o! cheesy just kidding.

Don't take it the harsh way. I just read the story and said what I thought about t.

Well smh!!! I comment my reserve.
Re: Stone Cold by marvwhite: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
nice one......

#fromYourNewestFan

2 Likes

Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Creeza:
. You go pay o! cheesy just kidding.

Don't take it the harsh way. I just read the story and said what I thought about t.

Well smh!!! I comment my reserve.

Lol. Harsh way keh. I actually liked what you said smiley
Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2017
marvwhite:
nice one......

#fromYourNewestFan

Awwn. Thanks
Re: Stone Cold by Creeza(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lol. Harsh way keh. I actually liked what you said smiley
abi . Oya drop update na. Im here to comment and Criticize cheesy ALL JOIN.

My people adesina12 jagugu88li adeculate queenitee rechaelfst bibijay123 chijioke17 biddieluvyaho tamass casayrooy matrixcy honeydahwealth carajewel...and all my friends whom i forgot to mention... oya o. Like always let us enjoy this one o.
Come with your friends' friends and their friends too.
Likes and comment will be very much appreciated ,
remember nah free thing dae sweet pass o! cheesy AND JEJELY, This is another free read.

A story you will love to find out where it all goes at the end. Thank God its Thursday, but still lets follow Tuesday on her journey for acceptance, love and happiness.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stone Cold by ADECULATE(f): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Creeza:

My people adesina12 jagugu88li adeculate queenitee rechaelfst bibijay123 chijioke17 biddieluvyaho tamass casayrooy matrixcy honeydahwealth carajewel...and all my friends whom i forgot to mention... oya o. Like always let us enjoy this one o.
remember nah free thing dae sweet pass o! cheesy AND JEJELY, This is another free read.

A story you will love to find out where it all goes at the end. Thank God its Thursday, but still lets follow Tuesday on her journey for acceptance, love and happiness.
lol bobo creeza i don land gidigba, tanks 4 d mention

2 Likes

Re: Stone Cold by queenitee(f): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Creeza:

I'm hungry o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stone Cold by biddieluvzyaho(f): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Creeza:

present sire#here to mmake d ministry grow cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stone Cold by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Creeza:

I am still waiting for my iron to be warm na. I dont wanna come all creased like creeza.

Hello Stone Cold. My name is Steve Auston

Re: Stone Cold by Creeza(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
jagugu88li:
I am still waiting for my iron to be warm na. I dont wanna come all creased like creeza.

Hello Stone Cold. My name is Steve Auston
lol,, steve auston no be small one.

2 Likes

Re: Stone Cold by Tuhndhay(m): 4:39am On Sep 29, 2017
Here i am...... Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stone Cold by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tuhndhay:
Here i am...... Following
Brotherly, how far na? I just disappeared tongue cheesy
Re: Stone Cold by Tuhndhay(m): 12:47am On Sep 30, 2017
jagugu88li:
Brotherly, how far na? I just disappeared tongue cheesy

Following from distance dearie, back a little
Re: Stone Cold by morata9(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2017
hmm to much

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

About The Book "We Are All Biafrans" And Chido Onumah, The Author / Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) / Stain From The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.