Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,330 members, 7,954,336 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Stone Cold - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stone Cold (16584 Views)

Cold But Charmin / Kasala The Lighting Stone / Cold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Episode 17

Ernest frowned at Tuesday, "You went out with him" it was not a question but more like a statement.

Tuesday didn't know why she felt guilty. It wasn't like she had done anything wrong. It wasn't even like she was dating Ernest but yet she flt she had betrayed him and she knew that she still had to explain.

"Remember i told you that Xavier was a man from my past. Well, he is married to my half sister" Tuesday said and understanding dawned on Ernest. He had no idea why he was acting like a jealous school boy. He was thirty for Christ sake, a grown man.

"I am sorry but i didn't mean to sound rude. I am just looking out for you" Ernest said awkwardly. He had no idea why when it came to Tuesday, his thoughts were always scattered.

Tuesday had been expecting him to say something else. Maybe, like asking her out on a date, or any other thing than what a big brother would say, "I was just looking out for you". Seriously?

If she had no pride left in her, she would have done the asking her self.

"Oh, if that's all you called me here to do, i would just be on my way" Tuesday said walking towards the door, expecting him to call her back, which he never did.

Candie pressed the doorbell for the fifth time. Where was Tomiwa anyway, God help him if she gets to find out that there was a woman in there. Candie cringed at the thought, already cracking her fingers. She was just about ready to push down the door when it flew open with Tomiwa standing in a towel and his body glistening with water. She felt a wave of desire but quickly pulled her mind away when she realized a woman could be inside.
"Where is she?" Candie asked matching into the house without acknowledging the owner of the house.

Tomiwa followed behind, sighing in frustration. This mad woman has started again, he thought.

"If you love yourself better come out" Candie screamed climbing up the stairs to check each room. When she was done searching and realized that there was nobody there, she turned to look at Tomiwa who had a deep frown on his face.

"I guess that you're done now. I really don't seem to understand you" Tomiwa said angrily. He was beginning to regret having an affair with her. She was always quick to conclude, although he was far from being a saint, he respected her and was always careful when bringing girls to his house.

"I am sorry baby, i didn't mean to flare up. You know my love for you is out of this world and i am always overwhelmed with it, forgive me baby" Candie pleaded. Tomiwa's mind flashed back to when he had seen a woman who had a striking resemblance with Tuesday, his supposed ex girlfriend's best friend.

Yea, Sewa had broken it off with him and he had been so surprised because he had known that she was whipped by him. When she had called him to call it off in a clipped voice, he knew that something was up. She stopped picking his calls. He had been calling not because he wanted to settle things with her but because he had wanted to know if the lady with the velvet colored wild curl had been Tuesday. His love life was a complicated piece of sh!t.

"I am not interested in hearing how sorry you are. For christ sake! what in the world is wrong with you. You are married with two beautiful kids, yet you still hang around me like we have a future together. I am tired of it all" Tomiwa said angrily.

"So what are you saying?" Candie could feel the rapid thudding of her heart as she asked that question. She was already loosing her husband,she couldn't afford to loose Tomiwa too. Tuesday comes into the picture and her life becomes a mess.

"I am saying that i don't think that i am ready to continue this thing we have. Go and make your marriage work" Tomiwa said and he was surprised that he felt no emotion letting her go. He watched the tears fall from her eyes and he wasn't sure if the tears that she was shedding was real.

"It's because of her right?" Candie asked in tears, her guts telling her that Tuesday's name had something to do with everything. When Tomiwa gave no reply, her assumptions were confirmed. She left without looking back.

Candie decided to place the call to her mother.
"Mum i am ready, let's do it" This was the beginning of everything.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stone Cold by Lorlahlizzy(f): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
nice story.... pls continue
Re: Stone Cold by queenitee(f): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
OMG!!!
Re: Stone Cold by Lildiamond: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nice story
Re: Stone Cold by hormobolanle: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Woa
Love dis story it is really complicated n all complications surrounding just one person
Na wa o
Kip it up sis
MORE!
Re: Stone Cold by EdmundAlma: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
biddieluvzyaho:
sure team Ernest#not really a fan of Ermest sha but let's watch and see@EdmundAlma#
me I'm an Ernest fan o.... Though I'm not sure she'll end up with him
Re: Stone Cold by itsandi(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nice update...enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Stone Cold by Rukkydelta(f): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nice story dear

1 Like

Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Nice story dear

Than you Rukky smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stone Cold by LauretteB: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2017
Leriebloom:

Than you Rukky smiley

I think say na update sef

Coman update o Leriebaby embarassed
Re: Stone Cold by Twinkle004(f): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2017
Leriebloom you too much. Your story made me clue to my phone. More ink to your strength.
Tuesday a.k.a Velvet love life is so complicated than anything.
Candie I will advise you not to go down that lane, it is disastrous. A word is enough

1 Like

Re: Stone Cold by princejonhealth: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Please someone should tag me on the next episodes please!!!!
Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Episode 18

Tuesday frowned, the sun was scorching hot. The rays of the sun almost blinded her eyes. She had just finished lectures and was thinking of how she would get a cold drink immediately she got home.

"I need a car" Tuesday thought to herself, no matter how small the car was going to be, but as long as there was air conditioner in the car, it would do. Tuesday was just about boarding a bike when a black convertible stopped in front of her. She wasn't one to take free lifts, but today, she was ready to make an exception. When the car wind down and she saw who was sitting behind the steering, she changed her mind.

"What do you want Xavier, you can't keep following me about when you have a wife and two kids to think of at home" Tuesday said stubbornly and continued walking straight ahead while Xavier continued to follow her.

"Why won't you just give me a chance, why don't you just want hear out what i have to tell you" Xavier pleaded but Tuesday was not having any of that.

"I don't want to bloody hear what you have to tell me, just leave me alone" Tuesday said writing him off.

"Please" Xavier said desperately and Tuesday frowned in anger, was this guy even okay? Why wasn't he just getting the message?

"I won't stop until you talk to me" Xavier said desperation in his voice.

"Fine keep talking" Tuesday said angrily stopping a bike. "Just watch me" she said under her breath and climbed the bike, telling the bike man to drive around until they had lost him.

"This guy is just too persistent, can't he just go and sort his family out and leave me alone. What does he even take me for" Tuesday said to herself. She had officially gone mad.

Xavier ended up leaving her alone for that day. The guts of the guy.

"This guy is starting to get on my nerves aunt" Tuesday said on phone as she brought out her father's journal. "Aunt he keeps saying that he wants to talk, i don't get what he wants to talk about with me because we were never close. I have a hunch that Xavier is up to no good" Tuesday paused and listened to what her aunt was saying, then she continued speaking when she was done, "He is up to no good aunt, i have a strong feeling that he had a fight with his wife and he only wants to use me to get back at the goddamn wife that he is married to" she pauses, then opened the journal from the last place she had stopped. "Aunt you know that my guts are never wrong. I feel like the guy is up to no good, he has to be up to something" Tuesday opened a page on her father's journal and her eyes opened in shock.

"Aunt let me call you back later, there is something i need to do" Tuesday said cutting the call.

The yellow witch had tried to steal her father's documents, causing him to keep the documents safe and write a will.

"So all this while, my father had a will and there was no word about it? How strange!" Tuesday said to herself. I could use this against her. I could finally make her pay for every pain she caused me, Tuesday thought. But she knew that even if she tried taking this to court, she would need money. There was only one person she knew that would help her out.

Ernest.

2 Likes

Re: Stone Cold by biddieluvzyaho(f): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Great work darling#
Re: Stone Cold by itsandi(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
Update! Yay! Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Stone Cold by hmmmmmnn: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
heemah:
Hmmmmmnn. Short sad
Who is mentioning me angry
Re: Stone Cold by heemah(f): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
hmmmmmnn:

Who is mentioning me angry
Really? What a funny moniker!! grin grin
hmmmmmnn!! I'll make sure to always mention u grin
Re: Stone Cold by Lildiamond: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nice update
Re: Stone Cold by queenitee(f): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hmm, oga o
Re: Stone Cold by hmmmmmnn: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
heemah:

Really? What a funny moniker!! grin grin
hmmmmmnn!! I'll make sure to always mention u grin
Lolzz grin
Issokay ...
Watch me troll you and your threads cheesy
Re: Stone Cold by loverboi97(m): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Stone Cold by Patotelli(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Thanks for the update, but this your typing get as e be oo,, no let blood run comot for your fingers ooo...

lollzz..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stone Cold by loverboi97(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Stone Cold by heemah(f): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Leriebloom, Wea art thou?

1 Like

Re: Stone Cold by cyndy1000(f): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2017
more update please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stone Cold by imranMotunrayo(f): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Interesting, kudos to u

1 Like

Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Episode 19

Candie tried as much as she could to disguise herself. She was wearing a gold wig with big sunglasses that could hide her facial features from wandering eyes. She also had a scarf wrapped around her face. She had refused to drive her car because her mother had told her not to. Shelia had advised her not to go with anything that could be traced back to her. She could feel the rapid beat of her heart. She had never done this before, but she couldn't say the same for her mother. Her mother had assured her that this guys did the best jobs and that they had never missed a target.

Candie really didn't want to know who her mother had hired this guys to kill. She stepped out of the taxi she had hired and looked around to make sure no one knew her here. Well, she was sure that there would be no one here that knew her. The place was a slum, but still, there was no harm looking around. She walked towards her the wretched building that looked like it was going to collapse.

"Lord please, let this not be death of me" she prayed silently as she entered the building. She was confused and afraid. She didn't like the way people were staring at her, she didn't like the faces that she was seeing, she could have sworn that every one was sneering at her.
She was about turning around and running for her dear life when a tout walked up to her.

"Who you dey find?" The tout asked with a fetid and malodorous smell coming from his mouth. She held her breathe praying that she get over with this as fast as possible.

"I am looking for Thunder" she said moving backwards.

"You for done talk since, follow me. Na my room he dey stay" The tout said with a mischievous glint in his eyes, it made him look scary. Candie was already having second doubts, if she should just forget it all and leave this slum that made her sick.

"Uhmmn, okay, lead the way" Candie said walking behind him, she needed to keep a gap between them because she couldn't stand the smell coming from him.

The guy opened a room that looked slightly dark. The windows were blocked with cartons.

Candie turned around to ask why the room was that dark when she received a massive punch on her head, she fell and before she lost consciousness she heard the tout saying "Oya, fresh meat, i go do first"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday had just finished from her rehearsals and she used her eyes to scout for Ernest. When she saw him she waved his way trying to get his attention. She walked towards him and she could feel some of the dancers glaring holes in her back.

"Ernest, please can we talk?" She said with a smile, and Ernest gave his signature smile taking her hand in his and leading her to his office. She could feel tingles where his hand touched.

"You can have a sit" Ernest said releasing her hand and closing his office. Tuesday sat down and watched Ernest take his sit, she cleared her throat.

"Uhhmn, i need your help Ernest" She said softly and Ernest gave a curt nod, "Okay, you know i will do anything you ask, just ask" He said with his deep baritone voice that she had come to love.

"I need to get a loan from you, i promise that i would pay back. I need to take my step mother to court, i believe i have enough proof that she has something to do with my late father's death and also with the disappearance of his will" Tuesday said rubbing her sweaty palms together.

"If she really has something to do with his death, i believe that she should face the law. What kind of proof are you talking about here?" Ernest asked genuinely interested.

"I have his journal, which has records of the different times that she had tried to kill him" Tuesday said and Ernest gave a nod.

"I am wiling to help you financially, you don't need to get a loan from me" Ernest said placing a hand on her small hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sewa had a slight frown on her face, "That your step mother ehn, she is a certified witch, i pray that she wrath in jail. How can woman be this wicked? if i were you, she would have smelt pepper by now" Sewa said boiling in anger.

"I have enough proof to keep her locked up" Tuesday said.
"Well, i would advice that you keep that journal safe now that you know the value of it. In fact, if you can scan a copy of it, do it" Sewa advised.

"I would put that in consideration. By the time i come for the yellow witch, she wouldn't know what hit her hard" Tuesday replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shelia frowned. Her daughter's line had been switched off for the past 40 hours. She had gone over to her house but she wasn't there. She could feel the fear crawling slowly down her bones. She should have gone with her.

"Please, keep her safe" Sheila prayed. She picked her phone and dialed Thunder's number. He picked on the third ring.

"Hello, yes, i sent my daughter to you yesterday, did you meet with her?" Sheila asked with her heart racing like it was running a marathon. "I don't understand, what do you mean that you didn't meet with my daughter? She was at your place yesterday, i want my daughter in one piece Thunder! I want my daughter before the end of today" Sheila screamed into the phone and hung up.

She was officially doomed.

1 Like

Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
heemah:
Leriebloom, Wea art thou?

Right here cheesy
Re: Stone Cold by Leriebloom(f): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
imranMotunrayo:
Interesting, kudos to u

Thank you cheesy
Re: Stone Cold by loverboi97(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stone Cold by queenitee(f): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2017
Better
Re: Stone Cold by Omoluabi16(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Leriebloom:
Episode 19
nice one leriebloom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

About The Book "We Are All Biafrans" And Chido Onumah, The Author / My World - Jflash / Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.