Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

(midnight Lines) Taking A Chance - Love And Live Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (midnight Lines) Taking A Chance - Love And Live Again (507 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Should I Still Give Him A Chance? / Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(midnight Lines) Taking A Chance - Love And Live Again by GoldenSpine24(m): 12:29am On Jun 23, 2017
We all have that one person with whom we never knew things would take a different turn. We blame, we love again, we live.

Feel free to add your poetic lines...

Here's mine;

Maybe I trust easily...
I don't know but I have no reason to doubt you
I also have no reason to trust you.
But you know, I choose trust because in life we all deserve a chance.
I am only where I am because when i wasn't right, nature gave me another lifeline
So who am I not to take people as they are?
Take another chance...
We may still end the story as strangers in the night,
but this time, one step forward in our search for the bright paradise....

Feel free to add yours..

#peaceout
Re: (midnight Lines) Taking A Chance - Love And Live Again by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:48am On Jun 23, 2017
grin

I already sent him some of my poetic lines the other day but i said i will only continue it when the wooing thread is ON grin

Re: (midnight Lines) Taking A Chance - Love And Live Again by GoldenSpine24(m): 1:05am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I already sent him some of my poetic lines the other day but i said i will only continue it when the wooing thread is ON grin

lolzzzz.. let it flow

Lets get drunk in your gift of poetry

(1) (Reply)

Come In Let's Laugh ;D / Seven Places She Wants You To Kiss / Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.