Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? (510 Views)

3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / 6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? by jamale: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Be honest.
Re: Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
I am tired of lalas247 already..... Now I need me one bam mulatto bit*h....
Re: Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? by taylor88(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
I don't love

I rent
Re: Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? by jamale: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:
I don't love

I rent

I hope you find someone who would say this to you when you eventually make up your mind to start loving
Re: Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? by taylor88(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
jamale:

I hope you find someone who would say this to you when you eventually make up your mind to start loving

is it ur love

why casting spells on ur sef
Re: Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Perhaps
Re: Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
That's if I get one by then.
Re: Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? by jamale: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:

is it ur love

why casting spells on ur sef

What goes around comes around?
Re: Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? by jamale: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ollygentle:
That's if I get one by then.

You can't leave it to chance.You want it,go get em
Re: Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? by jamale: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
Perhaps

Perhaps,ke?
Re: Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
jamale:

Perhaps,ke?
Life is ever changing. No one truly knows tomorrow
Re: Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? by Lalas247(f): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
I am tired of lalas247 already..... Now I need me one bam mulatto bit*h....
lol you've changed name again grin can't keep up with u
I will help u find that mulatto bae with big yansh cheesy
Re: Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? by themayor4542(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Well,don't even have a partner so.........
Re: Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? by teehamzat(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Absolutely
Re: Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? by Blackhawk03(f): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nope angry cry cry
Re: Do You Think You Will Spend Next Year's Valentine's Day With Your Partner? by cerowo(f): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Probably

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do ? / Best Social Apps For Meeting New Friends / Three Types Of People On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.