Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now (1624 Views)

Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? / Which Song Turns You On? / Friday Night Blues *what Song Are You Playing Now* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by Fearlez: 9:46am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

U eehhn.. grin

I wudnt deny but iamsinz is one of the sex symbols here on NL grin
And i wudnt mind having a *wild thoughts* abt him.. tongue

I slept very early lastnyt so i didnt had a chance to see his enticing body cheesy

AHCB:
Hey Fearle z, I read the bolded and...

Brother, check the emboldened...I find those grammatical flubs even less derisory than what she's trying to sell. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by AHCB: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2017
Fearlez:

Brother, check the emboldened...I find those grammatical flubs even less derisory than what she's trying to sell. angry
Well only first grade losers will buy those loose slab of flesh she's trying to sell. You wonder why she surround herself with losers. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by sben2308(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2017
So good by Tim geofrey
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2017
Young M.A "ooouu"
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by monaPhilz: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2017
usher- no limit
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by Allansmith: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
When we were young....Adele

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black P@rn Model Strip Off To Fans At Carnival (photo) / Guys: See The 4 Things Your Wife/girlfriend Wants You To Do But Wouldn’t Ask / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.