Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? (1650 Views)

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? / Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos / How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by blazesam(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Honestly i just found one. Faze: perfect woman

1 Like

Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by sarahade(f): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Saheed osupa
Pasuma
Obesere songs

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by Trenton: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
westlife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Michael Bolton

1 Like

Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by Bluezy13(m): 3:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Hmmm...

Soco Soco...

1 Like

Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by donbachi(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dem go dey pose by baba fryo

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by jaszplus12(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
john Denver: Annie's song, perhaps love, different directions, whispering Jesse, Shanghai breezes....etc
Elton John: love her like me, true love, Tiny Dancer, .....so many of the songs by the above mentioned musicians speak of love in it's very pure state!! words are deep and touching!
Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by Fernandowski(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
Post malone - I fall apart
Wiz khalifa - promises
Alkaline ft Sean Kingston - ride on me
Chris brown - 2012 cool

1 Like

Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by emelda86(f): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ed shareen - perfect I can play that song on replay till the next day.

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by abc952(f): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
micheal jachson <u are nt alone> westlife(i wanna grow old wit u) 2face <african queen>

1 Like

Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by Ihatelove(f): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Love is for the weak

1 Like

Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nickleback- What are you waiting for

1 Like

Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by Cholls(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
sarahade:
Saheed osupa
Pasuma
Obesere songs
my sister in as much as I want to abuse you for your sarcasm I come to think of it that these musicians actually make some sensitive songs that educate one about women
Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by sarahade(f): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Cholls:
my sister in as much as I want to abuse you for your sarcasm I come to think of it that these musicians actually make some sensitive songs that educate one about women

Mtcheew. Answer the op and leave my comment alone

1 Like

Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by Cholls(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
sarahade:

Mtcheew. Answer the op and leave my comment alone
my sister if I tell you to slap u dey hungry ehn. Mitchewwwwwwwn
Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by MARKone(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
A-Z : Arrow through my heart
Silk: Please don't go.
Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by Darkseid(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Terry g - Akpako
Terry g - Baby don't go
Omo Akin - All the girls
All of Young Thug's songs
Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by Teebukolami: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Celine Dion; if that's what It takes
Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by Pelumar(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tantiana manois... HELPLESSLY
Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by lilmax(m): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
emelda86:
Ed shareen - perfect I can play that song on replay till the next day.
how people like this song is what I don't get.... mtcheeew
Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by emelda86(f): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
lilmax:
how people like this song is what I don't get.... mtcheeew

Oga waka pass na must you self-service on my comment...

Abi u don smoke cow dung
Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by lilmax(m): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
emelda86:

Oga waka pass na must you self-service on my comment...

Abi u don smoke cow dung
how irritating, please give smoke class

come on, because you are on your period doesn't mean you should react like this

take it slow, its painful but will be over soon, no need of being a dumbass about it grin
Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by sarahade(f): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
Cholls:
my sister if I tell you to slap u dey hungry ehn. Mitchewwwwwwwn

I dey my house come and beat me
Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
cool

All of westlife songs but in particular Queen of my heart,I listen to that music almost everyday.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by Offpoint: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kerewawa by Zule zoo and Sangalo by Terry~G

Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by Benzypet(m): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Niyola Toh bad
Banky W Yes no
Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by joyberry(f): 1:35am On Aug 02, 2018
Ed sheeran perfect, enrique Iglesias hero.
Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by emelda86(f): 2:56am On Aug 02, 2018
lilmax:
how irritating, please give smoke class

come on, because you are on your period doesn't mean you should react like this

take it slow, its painful but will be over soon, no need of being a dumbass about it grin

Oga waka pass shikena!!!
Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by blazesam(m): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=Darkseid post=69902443]Terry g - Akpako.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AKPAKO NA LUV SONG WEY THE MOVE U JE TO TEACH U TIPS MAA? WHICH PART OF NIG AR U FROM
Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by Cholls(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2018
sarahade:

I dey my house come and beat me
my sister Mitchewwwwwwwn
Re: Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? by cbrezy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
cool

All of westlife songs but in particular Queen of my heart,I listen to that music almost everyday.

I wish I could sing it to you everyday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots / Men Reveal The Distinct Between The Women They Date For Sex Vs Serious / If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating: You Are Responsible For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.