Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Loosing Words For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loosing Words For Sex (1109 Views)

Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loosing Words For Sex by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 23, 2017
with the way different words are being ascribed to sexual activities, one can only wonder if by 2030, any word will have moral meaning again. Here are some:

Hung - clothes dried. Now mean a guy with big dick.
Head - a person in charge. Now means when you go down on a girl's pussy.
Naughty - a person who misbehaves. Now means a person who experiments sexual stuff.
Come - when asked to meet someone. Now means to pour sperm/squirt.
Cowgirl - a lady who takes care of cows. Now means when a girl humps a guy's joystick.
Missionary style - the pattern of spreading the gospel. Now means when a guy mounts a girls vagina.
69 - multiples of three. Now means a two-sided sucking.

Chei! There is God oooo
Re: Loosing Words For Sex by seunlly(m): 1:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Chai.
Can't u just think before creating a thread
Re: Loosing Words For Sex by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2017
add yours @ all
Re: Loosing Words For Sex by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
seunlly:
Chai.
Can't u just think before creating a thread
Mr thinker, I hear you

Re: Loosing Words For Sex by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Blame people like seun who are always searching for euphemisms, as if using different words would change the meaning of what you intended to say. The result is always that new innocent words get ruined, and new words are needed over and over. For what? A word is only what it means.

Joystick used to be an IT gadget. I will never be able to say it with a straight face.
'Heavenly feeling' used to be the euphemism for orgasm on Nairaland.
Rack - fixture with tiered shelves. Or boobies.
Dick - Richard. Or Penis. I have an elder colleague who's called Dick and he insists on being called that. It's sexual harassment!
Re: Loosing Words For Sex by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
haha.. Nice one @ raggedyann. Enough coding to please the Mods. Screw, smash, bang, ride and so on has been sexualised.

Or do u think the censorship of the original words used in intimacy is for the best?
Re: Loosing Words For Sex by seunlly(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
redbeans:
Mr thinker, I hear you
you better do
Re: Loosing Words For Sex by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2017
seunlly:
you better do
let me look for one Enugu babe then grin
Re: Loosing Words For Sex by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
ordinary 'let me go and do it' my guys will start saying 'what do you want to do' yeye people

(1) (Reply)

[ A Must Read ] How To Identify Ladies You Should Never Get Married To / Adult Circumcision / SHOCKER: Lady's Post Let Men On The Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.