Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

SHOCKER: Lady's Post Let Men On The Loose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOCKER: Lady's Post Let Men On The Loose (1113 Views)

Wife Vs Sidechick..curvy Lagos Lady Post Interesting Photos / I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitt / Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER: Lady's Post Let Men On The Loose by eghosa77: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wonderful...

Re: SHOCKER: Lady's Post Let Men On The Loose by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cheap data na im cause all this nonsense
Besides that's what she has to offer in the relationship
Babu sense
Babu support

I still preach abstinence but this girl vex me

Na their type after the whole fun we go just turn to one side start to gossip for nairaland.
See as she dry like boga fish. Person go need toothpick comot bone for him preek after the tungbagba.
Re: SHOCKER: Lady's Post Let Men On The Loose by WhiteSoup: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
There is reasons to believe that a lot of people in these forum has ate the eba somebody does not even knows how they dropped the sort of comment the does and you wonder what pant of the country this kind of woman have came about undecided
Re: SHOCKER: Lady's Post Let Men On The Loose by chivic(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Madness is increasing and dignity is eroding. Chai

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: Lady's Post Let Men On The Loose by nairalandankrah: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
For ffffkss sake mods mods move this thread to romance section ..
Re: SHOCKER: Lady's Post Let Men On The Loose by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
She didn't only bleach her skin away but with her brain.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: Lady's Post Let Men On The Loose by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
I'm sure she has never received one before, we know em type

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: Lady's Post Let Men On The Loose by BALLOSKI: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
I can't even knack a smelly P not to talk of licking it, you bastard.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Show Her Too Much Love When You Are Broke! / I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case / Fifty Shades Freed 2018 Movie Trailer First Look Impelreport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.