Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

"No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu (38666 Views)

Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts / IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) / No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Johnandv: 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
I'm not afraid to say this is the same youthful brashness late ikemba ojukwu showed by unanimously declaring Biafra without the general support of the elders.

This criminal is here giving orders while he's a British citizen. Tomorrow, he will easily get political asylum status and flee to England once shiit hits fan.

I pity the unlettered vagabonding youths wasting their lives for this unhinged thief called nnamdi Kalu. A mindless, criminal without scruples.

He should denounce his dual citizenship first and stick his neck out like he's asking others to do.

No elections in Biafra land? Fool , it can't happen !!!

Let us be the judge over that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by pele1988: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
its a command, no election in any Biafra land except referendum is conducted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by hollah123: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
Michel2013:

i guess the total obedience to his sit down at home was a pre-test? keep living in self denial.
guy,try n get it clear n see things from another perspective. d sit at home was successful because people knew fully well that if they open there shops on the said day, miscreants will just take that advantage to loot there shop. n besides d sit at home was only successful in d east cos igbos in other part of Nigeria worked that day cos I could remember vividly I bought d ba3 to my laptop dat day n i asked d man y he didn't sit at home. he replied by saying "Na NK go feed me n my family "
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Portgas(m): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Buking1:
I dey here
The truth of the matter is that those in seat don't even get it..
They will be playing to the very plan this man have.

And some people think that calling for referendum is like calling for war..
The man systematicly getting the world into his dreams with no vission of sharing one single blood of a Biafran.

For those who think that demanding secession must atract fight or war before it will be granted please google is your friend.

Let me clarify: the Biafran doesn't have a leader as the they say.
Now the man systematically reorganize them,gave them the orientation they needed. Now 73% Biafran are one in
(you can call him youth leader)
Then with his own way he is gradually attracting the world to his plan with the involvement of FG
With out a single shot of bullets he will get to the platform where it will be the FG that will be begging him
As you can see that even Ohaneze and others who dissociate themselves from him before are waking up to realize that people are not with them anymore
Sometime you need to know that brain is more powerful than anything
If Nigeria want to be one they should start by now to get him involve into the nagociassion of through regional control, failure to do that now! Will amount in nearest future where it can no longer hold meaning in every average Biafran man's reasoning, because by them he would have convice everyone that future in Biafra is more beter then any offer in NIGERIA and..
If you understand igbos in real life they cling to the future more than past or now.
That's his key

somehow I was expecting more likes
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Portgas(m): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
thesicilian:

Keep dreaming, while all your governors and chiefs are going home with Ghana must go bags and clamouring for One Nigeria. Go and find out how Julius Caesar 'got served' in the end by his own friends.

he was assassinated by his own friend in Rome
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Temptee101(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
gypsey:
that last statement of yours about nigerian Army full with Hausas, that rests the case, that statement is part of the problem with the country, more reason to call for a referendum, how can one tribe dominate the whole of nigerian Army? you just contradicted yourself with that statement.
And you obviously see nothing wrong with only Hausas dominating the Nigerian army and you are also suggesting that the Hausas aArmy will kill the Igbos. that also prove that nigeria isn't ONE! you are totally correct! more reason to divide the country.
You dey mind the fool. Well, am not surprised he was born a slave, still a slave and will surely die a slave
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Portgas(m): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
61Penguins:
same way u were asking how he will stop pple from coming out on 30th of may?? he hasn't even started with ur zoo grin
U really are a penguin I can say to that .......a brainless one
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by DrGoodmanFather: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Johnandv:

Lol I'm sorry for you, I know you are yourba feeling funky about what's happening, anyway this is the more reason for a referendum cos we don't reason alike and if you think north is going to fight your fight to keep us in Nigeria you have failed and your failure will be made more visible after our exit cos then you will know what their dominance will turn to into.

See Chester beater.

Your Biafra brother Evans where does he have his assets. Lagos, Nigeria. Keep fooling yourselves. The people listening and following Kanu are illiterates and politicians using him. When the chips are down he will run to England come to think about it he is also unemployed like his followers.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by kingthreatz: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
KEVIND:

By boycotting an election I don't see why you'll force me with threat to life and property. If I decide no to vote or be voted for in an election why will you start threatening me with violence is what I don't understand.

When other tribes start hating your people and forcing them out of their lands, hope you will be ready to accomodate your kinsmen in the new Biafra.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by TheUmbra: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
I'm not afraid to say this is the same youthful brashness late ikemba ojukwu showed by unanimously declaring Biafra without the general support of the elders.

This criminal is here giving orders while he's a British citizen. Tomorrow, he will easily get political asylum status and flee to England once shiit hits fan.

I pity the unlettered vagabonding youths wasting their lives for this unhinged thief called nnamdi Kalu. A mindless, criminal without scruples.

He should denounce his dual citizenship first and stick his neck out like he's asking others to do.

No elections in Biafra land? Fool , it can't happen !!!

I totally disagree with you here. There's a grave and evil injustice deliberately perpetuated against Igbos by the northern political elites. There's no visible federal presence in the whole of the south east. The south east is the only region that was cut out from the current railway project.

So much marginalisation. Somebody got to takd serious measures against these northern vultures. Nnamdi Kanu is that someone. He has my full blessing.

Believe me, until the north stares a real breakup of Nigeria in the face, they'd hold on to the status quo perpetually.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Portgas(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Amoamare:
I will always advice Biafrans; make your money abroad , invest little abroad ,but ensure that bulk of your investment comes back to your root. You all know the reasons for this.
Don't count 5 floor buildings as an investment, it doesn't employ anyone rather it collects from them. Try and venture into industry no matter how little and employ your locals. That way , a dubai citizen would not have to travel to london to be a cleaner. Word is enough for the wise. Use your brain my people.

You know ..... I was somehow expecting more Igbo likes
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Michel2013: 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
hollah123:
guy,try n get it clear n see things from another perspective. d sit at home was successful because people knew fully well that if they open there shops on the said day, miscreants will just take that advantage to loot there shop. n besides d sit at home was only successful in d east cos igbos in other part of Nigeria worked that day cos I could remember vividly I bought d ba3 to my laptop dat day n i asked d man y he didn't sit at home. he replied by saying "Na NK go feed me n my family "

u better stay off from Biafra matter. sit down home was made for South East alone and was observed voluntarily so save your energy to better your life and let Biafrans to chart their own future ok.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by RoyalUc(m): 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
KEVIND:

By boycotting an election I don't see why you'll force me with threat to life and property. If I decide no to vote or be voted for in an election why will you start threatening me with violence is what I don't understand.

Please think bro. Do you think Biafra will be actualized by November? Or Nigeria will seize to exist by then (that is if there will be no war given the 'Kaduna declaration')?
Whether you vote or not, someone will be declared a winner in the state. As for federal levels, who will loose if the Igbos don't have anybody in the various offices mentioned?
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Shroud: 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
TheUmbra:

I totally disagree with you here. There's a grave and evil injustice deliberately perpetuated against Igbos by the northern political elites. There's no visible federal presence in the whole of the south east. The south east is the only region that was cut out from the current railway project.

So much marginalisation. Somebody got to takd serious measures against these northern vultures. Nnamdi Kanu is that someone. He has my full blessing.

Believe me, until the north stares a real breakup of Nigeria in the face, they'd hold on to the status quo perpetually.
Igbos have a just course to fight for but not on the platform of a unilateral youth with British citizenship.

I still think he should denounce his dual citizenship to be on equal footing with others.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Organs(m): 12:01am On Jun 24, 2017
IPOB are not calling him to order now oh, if this guy is re-arrested, some mofos will try to prevent it and trust the naija soldiers, they will blast them, then they will start screaming up and down that they did nothing, hausa muslim soldiers just opened fire on them, and they will equally say this guy did absolutely nothing and he was re-arrested. Also, see how they are shooting themselves in the foot as always, then they will say Naija does not want an Igbo man to rule, how can you trust this mofos with power? most especially when they do not support credible leaders amongst themselves?
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 24, 2017
Dycaptain:
What the hell is wrong with this guy, he is doing igbo's no good at all, does he want them to loose their lives and properties, he better think twice o

It's better for Igbos to die of starvation in their region than die in a useless country like Nigeria where nothing works,a contraption where illiterates and cattle rearers lord over learned people.A country where quota system is the only language they understand.A zoo where uneducated military brutalize civilians like slaves.A country where injustice prevails.A country where politicians steal more than rats and their followers worship them as gods.A country worse than hell.

4 Likes

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by hollah123: 12:05am On Jun 24, 2017
Michel2013:

u better stay off from Biafra matter. sit down home was made for South East alone and was observed voluntarily so save your energy to better your life and let Biafrans to chart their own future ok.
lets see if it won't b a road to yesterday, according to history we learnt ojukwu did more than that n i believe u know what later happened. Weh-done
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by hollah123: 12:06am On Jun 24, 2017
nyben4eva:

It's better for Igbos to die of starvation in their region than die in a useless country like Nigeria where nothing works,a contraption where illiterates and cattle rearers lord over learned people.A country where quota system is the only language they understand.A zoo where uneducated military brutalize civilians like slaves.A country where injustice prevails.A country where politicians steal more than rats and their followers worship them as gods.A country worse than hell.
so biafra will b paradise where angels will b ur governors n senators. o. k
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by TheUmbra: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2017
Shroud:
Igbos have a just course to fight for but not on the platform of a unilateral youth with British citizenship.

I still think he should denounce his dual citizenship to be on equal footing with others.

His dual citizenship was a huge factor why the unlawful Buhari's administration was afraid of doing away with him in the first place.

The UK had made its stance known that his fundamental rights must be protected hence the north was jittery. It plays to the Biafran favour to have a leader in person of Kanu who has an international clout about him. It puts the world on notice automatically. That's exactly what we need.

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by eflintsone(m): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2017
Johnandv:

Lol so you are now majority huh! The whole North voted for buhari even with their under aged children coming out as voters , all they needed was a little addition and he wins, even if the yourubas did not vote for him and the igbos vote for him he would have still won, does that make you minority? brainless people!.

And why are you people always bent on focusing on lies. Who is calling for the heat here please? when has a Referendum become heat?? Please let's focus on the main issue and stop this Rigmaroling. Referendum is all we need
when u have the legit evidence that the under aged voted in the north let me know .... you this brainwashed and dullard set of pple ...just see where ur kanu will take u guys to and he will run back to the u.k , leaving u guys to suffers ...awon olodos , mahaukachi
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 24, 2017
victorvezx:

No matter how hard u all try, u can't blackmail Nigerian government. That I assure u

Nigerian government is the worse in the universe and the whole world knows it as a fantastically corrupt government where stealing is a hobby.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by rafabenitez: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2017
chy200:
This man didn't learn anything in the prison.. he needs to go back there and come out like Madam KOO.
i am from the east I say NO to division,
#Biafra my foot#
No wonder ure not yet married,u lack common sense.

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by sonnie10: 12:26am On Jun 24, 2017
chy200:
This man didn't learn anything in the prison.. he needs to go back there and come out like Madam KOO.
i am from the east I say NO to division,
#Biafra my foot#

Honestly, at first I thought you said and come out like MkO.

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 24, 2017
Shroud:

Make we hear word. Which kind nonsense British citizen. Okonta albino forming British. See insult. Do you think any original British Nigerian person fit survive kuje and later house arrest eating akpu everyday in anambra abi na where the maga dey sef?
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Organs(m): 12:30am On Jun 24, 2017
Johnandv:

Are you naturally this annoying or what, did you just read what you wrote there. The money used to develop your Nigeria is basically from our land and you have the guts to talk nonsense. We faced the whole nation in war in 1967 till 1970 with our locally made weapons and you call us cowards?? You are such a slowpoke that need education badly. FYI if you lots think we are after the SS oil or whatever that's a huge misconception cos we are strong and independent minded, if we create Biafra today every state will manage it's resources and pay only tax to the government. If Malaysia can be relevant more than oil rich Nigeria with only palm oil what can we not achieve as one people speaking same language and with one love in our hearts if we are committed cos we have palm oil too.. Our desire for Biafra doesn't mean we are against Nigeria nor wish it bad in anyway in fact its in Nigeria's best interest to let Biafrans go since you call them criminals and also irrelevant. A nation can only moves forward when there is unity aside that it's just a scratch on the surface. Some say if we want Biafra we should call back our legislators, its laughable because the struggle is not for the rich and the powerful but for the masses who need progress too in their lives and the lives of their generations yet unborn. We the biafrans have made up our minds on this and it is only a referendum than can either make it happen or put an end to the struggle.

my brother you sound quite intelligent unlike the normal IPOB uneducated mofos so let me re-orientate your thinking. The fearless tribe in Nigeria actually amongst the three major tribes are the Northerners, you can argue all you want, but i tell you an average Northerner will rather die fighting a cause he believes than surrender, you know it and i know it, then come easterners, so if a Northerner should call the Igbos cowards its in camparism not necessarily becos ibos are cowards case in point is Ojukwu vs Gowon, Gowon called him a coward for running away. 2ndly, my brother there is a reason why the Igbos lost the war, its because they stood on Ojukwus falsehood and truth will alwyas triumph over falsehood, 3rdly, my brother people are not saying this, but the truth is that an average Ibo man is not Sincere and cannot be trusted. An Ijaw, urhobo, ibibio man will trust a northerner before the ibo man. That is the plain truth, that is why you cannot succeed, 4thly, my broda all these started because the ibos voted for a thief and they lost and GMB became president, why didnt they clamour under GEJ? 4thly, my broda like Sanusi asked, the North has produced El-Rufai who was sincere and cleaned up FCT for all to see, they equally produced Nuhu Ribadu that ensured Ibru, Tafa etc went to jail, the Yorubas produced Fashola that still embezzled a little bit but developed lagos, who in the East can you point to that is in the mould of great ZIK, or Okadigbo, or Ukiwe or Ekweme? none, Maybe Obiano is upcoming or this Enelama but ibos are not even supporting him. So, at the end you will allow Kanu to jeopardize your chances, look at Abiola, the north had no choice with the power of IBB and Abacha etc they knew they had to beg a Yoruba to take over, the Ibos are forever not "SINCERE" yet blame everyone else for their woes. conclusively, my broda, I and you know that Ibos are not trusted by non-ibos and there is a reason for that, if it doesn't change, they will forever continue to complain and God almighty that is the Just truthful decider will always favour others that are Sincere and truthful.

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Brunosamel(m): 12:56am On Jun 24, 2017
Well! They said legend might live for ever but what does it cost and no one can predict the wether. To Kalu he is making sense and he believes he is doing what is right in his own eyes. He speaks for Ibo since senators and governors are mute on the factor affecting ibos. Guys free him let him ride on and continue with his deed anytime God decided to end it he will coz nobody knows what will happen. To people talking about history repeating itself. Who know what will happen cuz 1967 is not the same with 20xx allot have change. You can't tell me now that Nigeria will still block aid biafras through the sea when the air is un-utilize. If war comes up just as some of are predicting It, it won't be the same. If biafras want to go Nigeria should leave them to go after all is a freeman's world. Is not all about being the majorities or minorities but doing what is right of which Nigeria itself is not attempting on solving it.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by FrankGiel: 1:06am On Jun 24, 2017
seguno2:

Too many educated illiterates showing empty swag upandan.
Do you know what voter turnout implies?
Read, you won't. Instead you are spewing ignorance with pride.
Abeg swerve.
Swerve?? Ogbeni u are in my lane!

Referendum isn't done by an illiterate populace.. I have no time to further elucidate this..

If you like for and die for the refractory KanU, who is governed by avaricious desires..

Any one that thinks Biafra will be better than Nigeria is plain stupid.. Nigeria is Biafra, Biafra is Nigeria.. Just a freaking change of name
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by DjSustain(m): 1:12am On Jun 24, 2017
Dycaptain:
What the hell is wrong with this guy, he is doing igbo's no good at all, does he want them to loose their lives and properties, he better think twice o

Its your family will lose life and property. If you start any life losing mission na u go run
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by DjSustain(m): 1:23am On Jun 24, 2017
Igbo land are named after Nigeria... Wat Hausa/Yoruba are afraid of is, if Igbo leaves, Nigeria will cease to exit even on Google map grin grin grin
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by InvertedHammer: 1:25am On Jun 24, 2017
/
Everyone wants one Nigeria as long as someone else is at the losing end. No sane person will want to maintain the status quo whereby Buhari gave all the sensitive national positions to his people. I am yet to hear anyone ask what exactly are the grievances of the Igbo people. Drive through Igbo land and you will see the stark reality. Take a look at the new railway lines routed away from all Biafran states. Do we talk of federal infrastructures? For the last ten years, they keep promising and renegading on 2nd Niger bridge. FGN will not fix federal roads in the SE and when some states want to use some of their meagre resource for palliative measures on these roads, the FG will become a stumbling block. Check the 2017 budgetary allocation of all the regions. Do you see equity and fairness?

My major concern is that the tempo died during GEJ's era which makes the agitation seem political. People in the SW region think that they will be immune when war starts. All it will take is for one rogue side to bomb the hell out a SW state and Yoruba will be drawn into the war. Read up on all the world wars. Misery likes companion. Everyone will be sucked into the war. I have seen the comparison between 1967 and 2017. However, no one is asking how ND were able to access 50 caliber guns. Folks have access and information now than ever before. The war if and when it starts will consume all irrespective of the geographical location within Nigeria.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by moreone(m): 1:27am On Jun 24, 2017
Okanokan:
Nmandi Kanu should start it with Anambra State Governorship election, instead of Press Releases that means next to nothing to show strenght. WE STAND WITH ONE NIGERIA!

Just say you and your generations stand in one Nigeria. Not we pls......I'm a Biafran OK.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by henryhemon(m): 1:37am On Jun 24, 2017
That idiot thinks he represents us. This time around he shouldn't just be in jail,he should be tortured to death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust / Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.