Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? (30765 Views)

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Oyindidi(f): 1:22am On Jun 24, 2017
Randy91:

to slap u dey hungry me,aswear.....##banana fall on u....
Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Ebymyk(m): 1:51am On Jun 24, 2017
Call the r/ship off,tell your pastor and parents,the r/ship is not working and move on!for your own good b4 its too late...am guesing she must be pretty younger than you..maybe early 20s..the can dare anytin @ d@ age,trust me bro,I hv had ma own fair share of such ladies!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by felixomor: 3:11am On Jun 24, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

I need your advice on some issues bothering me now
My girlfriend (dating for 2 years now with pastor and parents consent) has been behaving very funny these days.

She suddenly starts flirting with other guys openly and anytime I ask her who those guys are, she gets angry and tells me I have no right to ask her who they are even after I discovered she is having hidden chats and dates with them.

The first instance happens to be on her birthday, I planned to take her out and on getting to her shop I met this man there, though I didn't ask her who he was but on getting to the eatery she became very cold and didn't eat any of the things I bought for her...On asking her who the guy was she started telling me I shouldn't ask her but I later got to know the man cos his wife happens to be a patient of mine (I am a male nurse)

Second instance happens to be with a street guy I know
Though I recently started seeing the guy in her shop every day but didn't ask her anything. My suspicion arose wen the few times I actually met the guy in her shop. She starts acting strange and both of them get very quite In one instance the guy was just in front of her and she texted him not knowing I saw what she was doing...

And the following day, I met them together on the way and immediately the guy saw me...he pretended like he wasn't with her and stylishly walked away.
When I asked her who he was, she started over reacting and telling me I shouldn't ask her and if I don't trust her that is my problem.

Now I don't know what to do about her cos our families are close and we go to the same church...pls I need your opinion.

No insults

Gentleman
I believe you already know what to do.

If this is what actually happened,
please do the needful.
There are hundreds of more loyal ladies who will love you better.
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by AreaFada2: 3:23am On Jun 24, 2017
@OP,

The girl has already moved on. You're the one sticking around.

The involvement of pastor & both families has prevented her from officially breaking up.

She has "tasted" other men: their sweet talk, attention & maybe more.

Maybe you're even doing dating without sex. If so, she's getting it elsewhere.

She will regret her current behaviour but that will not be your business.

Your case is complex because you needed "consent from pastor & family" to date. I reckon you will also need their consent to stop dating her. shocked shocked
So begin with those involved like your mum. Sure she will tell you the girl is very decent from a good home and all that. Like all mums. grin cheesy

Make up your mind. Move on or accept her "flirty warts & all". Until she tells you to shoo off verbally like an olodo. smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by judgedredd22(m): 3:47am On Jun 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Op, pls tell me how she flirt with the guys, I didn't see it in your post.

Everyone ignored the fact that she is selling and has a shop. Op, mind telling us her line of business?

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by bellotaofeek: 3:52am On Jun 24, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

My girlfriend (dating for 2 years now with pastor and parents consent) has been behaving very funny these days.

She suddenly starts flirting with other guys openly and anytime I ask her who those guys are, she gets angry and tells me I have no right to ask her who they are even after I discovered she is having hidden chats and dates with them.

The first instance happens to be on her birthday, I planned to take her out and on getting to her shop I met this man there, though I didn't ask her who he was but on getting to the eatery she became very cold and didn't eat any of the things I bought for her...On asking her who the guy was she started telling me I shouldn't ask her but I later got to know the man cos his wife happens to be a patient of mine (I am a male nurse)

Though I recently started seeing the guy in her shop every day but didn't ask her anything. My suspicion arose wen the few times I actually met the guy in her shop. She starts acting strange and both of them get very quite In one instance the guy was just in front of her and she texted him not knowing I saw what she was doing...

And the following day, I met them together on the way and immediately the guy saw me...he pretended like he wasn't with her and stylishly walked away.
When I asked her who he was, she started over reacting and telling me I shouldn't ask her and if I don't trust her that is my problem.

Now I don't know what to do about her cos our families are close and we go to the same church...pls I need your opinion.

No insults

Free her
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by oloriadebusola: 4:13am On Jun 24, 2017
From your post you said she started behaving funny recently, have you asked yourself what went wrong, 2years of relationship is no child's play which any sane girl will walk away from, if it's miscommunication probably from your angle straighten things out, like I always say sit down and talk don't be like let me fold my arms and see how it goes, make things right, call her and ask her, "babe what's up you've been acting unusual recently" if it's something you can mend go for it, if it's her new found hobby to flirt, let her go she is telling you stylishly it's over.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Kakamorufu(m): 4:28am On Jun 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Op, pls tell me how she flirt with the guys, I didn't see it in your post.

Everyone ignored the fact that she is selling and has a shop. Op, mind telling us her line of business?
see question ooo. chai
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Kakamorufu(m): 4:41am On Jun 24, 2017
ifenuwon:
Actually she is a fashion designer and most of customers are ladies....at least all
I have spoken to her more than 6 times concerning her change in behavior bt she alway says we should just leave it like that
The worst thing is that my mom got back from surgery abt two months now and my supposed Gf hasn't called called her or come to see her ( she stays 10mins walk from my house)
I really do love her bt with all these things she has been doing I am fed up
I can't really imagine why she finds it hard to explain to me who those guys are....
the writing is clearly clear. dump herrrrr

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by NickD(m): 4:47am On Jun 24, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults
U better wall away before u make the greatest mistake of ur life to avoid "Had I Known"
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by tosyne2much(m): 4:50am On Jun 24, 2017
How will a lady flirt with other guys and still rub it on your face? That's very disrespectful

What I'm just thinking is that she's looking for every little opportunity to discard you (though I may be wrong)

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by NickD(m): 4:53am On Jun 24, 2017
kullozone:
I don't know why people would just sit and decide to stress themselves with this scam called marriage.
Don't marry, you'll live a happier life.

She be ashawo oh! One preek cannot reach her.... No vex.
No vex o are ur folks divorced? I am just trying to understand ur ideology about not getting married. Cos it's majorly people who haven't seen a happy home that get scared of getting married it leaves a permanent scar when ur exposed to a marriage that's all "cat and dogs"

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by omokole: 5:16am On Jun 24, 2017
I will advise you to take heart,change to her negatively (I mean ignored calling and meeting with her)if she don't change u have to find your ways.you could invite her for discussion on what life is all about.if she don't heed truly she don't love u and wanted to go astray. they are many outside.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 24, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults

GUY HOW OLD ARE YOU;
ARE YOU A LEARNER ABI SHE IS THE ONE SUSTAINING YOU FINANCIALLY;
IMAGINE IF THIS CHIC WAS YOUR BAE WHILE U WAS STILL IN UNI; WOULD YOU HONESTLY BE ASKING ANIONE THIS QUESTION,

OMO BETTER START LEARNING HOW TO READ SIGNS

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by aadoiza: 5:31am On Jun 24, 2017
If everything you wrote up there is not in anyway a figment of your imagination, I got one word for you...... RUN.

Don't make your self a play thing for an unworthy partner.
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by mukhaila: 5:43am On Jun 24, 2017
Guy, run for your life! A broken engagement is better than a rocky and eventually, broken marriage.
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by MurphyTheory99(m): 5:58am On Jun 24, 2017
How can you say "no insult"

All this while she has been insulting you.
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by LordIsaac(m): 6:00am On Jun 24, 2017
Hmmm....

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by oshunloye: 6:02am On Jun 24, 2017
My professional colleague, I'm a male nurse too, if you still love her and you want this relationship, call me on 08161171107
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by ojsmscom(m): 6:10am On Jun 24, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults
pls bro are you that ugly that no other lady can accept your proposal except her?
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2017
oga.God don save you.now run....run..... run.......and never look back.you were getting married to a LovePeddler.forget the church and family ties,and walk away,because your future and life will be a total disaster, full of regrets if you eventually marry her.Are you going to please people to the detriment of yourself?
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by raheemkeji(f): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2017
Bros! i want to ask you a question if you do not mind.

How did you guys met? Probably Matchmaking by either church or Family? if that is the case, then she doesn't love you or she isn't proud of you. She's dating you due to her Family/Pastor which is very dangerous for you in the future, i meant after getting married.

You need to be able to ask your wife anything irrespective of trust or not. and she should be able to provide answer to you politely and you have to do the same as well if you falls in this situation. Respect is reciprocal.

Lastly, i'll advise you to talk to your Pastor about it, i'm not a Christian so i do not know if it is right to share such things with pastors or not. But you need to inform someone about it. Don't go into the Marriage with this kinda of situation. Your woman needs to respect you and you need to respect her either.

I hope this helps.

Again! Don't go into the marriage if this situation never stopped. She's ready to settle down. (if all what you have said is the truth).

#OKBYE

ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by oodua1stson: 6:22am On Jun 24, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults
if i were you i would dump her . The girl is playing you and has no respect for you.

If you end up marrying her you'll regret for the rest of our life.

Ask yourself this, would she be cool with it if you have girls surrounding you all the time?

Just dump her. She's not even worth bringing her issue here

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by oodua1stson: 6:23am On Jun 24, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
You must respect yourself first and foremost if you want somebody else to respect you back. What she is doing is a lack of respect. You need to think that the reason for doing that is that she is lacking attention from you, or yours isn’t enough.

Flirting is a symptom of future cheating. Think about it, if you were married.. would you want the mother of your children doing that? Would you be okay with that? It is all about perspective and putting yourself in the shoes of your future self.

Think ahead. A woman needs a man. Be a man. Take charge. Sit her down, confront her and tell her to stop or it’s over.
thank you very very so so much
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 24, 2017
Jkfc:

She isn't ready to settle with you and she doesn't love you.

Gospel and bitter truth with no remorse.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by rosieluv(f): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2017
PrickGetSize:

You look delicious. Can I get to know you more? wink
never!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by supereagle(m): 6:37am On Jun 24, 2017
Love is blind, but marriage will open your eyes.
If she can be controlled now, when you marry her, you will regret coming across her, because you wouldn't be able to control.
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Fearcom(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2017
Nma27:
Give her space.

Let the space be as far as the heaven is above the earth and as the east is from the west!!
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 24, 2017
KelvinCX:
dude get out of that relationship-
I know a girl going out with another guy and she started flirting with me, now I have naked pics of her on my computer and phone and I'm gonna bone her within the next couple of weeks...do you want your fiancee on some other guy's ****?

And you sef dey find Saint for wife, are you better than her or is it because you are male? Mind you, God will use the same yardstick in judgement
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
That's what happens when a prick is too small and cannot reach a girl's throat for her to say thank you daddy
Savage...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother / When Who You Want Does Not Want You. / Here Is Why You Don't Have To Get Yourself Worked Up About Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.