Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? (30829 Views)

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by joceey(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Guy if you can listen to what I have to say it will help you please just give her space for now and don't call her or check on her... If she call you just talk like three words and cut...let the table turn....
You don't knw your worth and value
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by marooh: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Turn ur self to other guys na grin
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by ebere100: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

I need your advice on some issues bothering me now
My girlfriend (dating for 2 years now with pastor and parents consent) has been behaving very funny these days.

She suddenly starts flirting with other guys openly and anytime I ask her who those guys are, she gets angry and tells me I have no right to ask her who they are even after I discovered she is having hidden chats and dates with them.

The first instance happens to be on her birthday, I planned to take her out and on getting to her shop I met this man there, though I didn't ask her who he was but on getting to the eatery she became very cold and didn't eat any of the things I bought for her...On asking her who the guy was she started telling me I shouldn't ask her but I later got to know the man cos his wife happens to be a patient of mine (I am a male nurse)

Second instance happens to be with a street guy I know
Though I recently started seeing the guy in her shop every day but didn't ask her anything. My suspicion arose wen the few times I actually met the guy in her shop. She starts acting strange and both of them get very quite In one instance the guy was just in front of her and she texted him not knowing I saw what she was doing...

And the following day, I met them together on the way and immediately the guy saw me...he pretended like he wasn't with her and stylishly walked away.
When I asked her who he was, she started over reacting and telling me I shouldn't ask her and if I don't trust her that is my problem.

Now I don't know what to do about her cos our families are close and we go to the same church...pls I need your opinion.

No insults

Bros use your brain. It's very clear that she don't want you again. Go get someone else, there are good girls out side who are ready for marriage
. Get ur self one

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by obowunmi(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
I'm going thru something similar. Pls walk out. Your guts doesn't lie.

More importantly, she is very unwilling to communicate.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by acaolly1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

My girlfriend (dating for 2 years now with pastor and parents consent) has been behaving very funny these days.

She suddenly starts flirting with other guys openly and anytime I ask her who those guys are, she gets angry and tells me I have no right to ask her who they are even after I discovered she is having hidden chats and dates with them.

The first instance happens to be on her birthday, I planned to take her out and on getting to her shop I met this man there, though I didn't ask her who he was but on getting to the eatery she became very cold and didn't eat any of the things I bought for her...On asking her who the guy was she started telling me I shouldn't ask her but I later got to know the man cos his wife happens to be a patient of mine (I am a male nurse)

Though I recently started seeing the guy in her shop every day but didn't ask her anything. My suspicion arose wen the few times I actually met the guy in her shop. She starts acting strange and both of them get very quite In one instance the guy was just in front of her and she texted him not knowing I saw what she was doing...

And the following day, I met them together on the way and immediately the guy saw me...he pretended like he wasn't with her and stylishly walked away.
When I asked her who he was, she started over reacting and telling me I shouldn't ask her and if I don't trust her that is my problem.

Now I don't know what to do about her cos our families are close and we go to the same church...pls I need your opinion.

No insults

...and u are here still asking questions ode?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by ebere100: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults

Bros use your brain. It's very clear that she don't want you again. Go get someone else, there are good girls out side who are ready for marriage
.Get ur self one.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by captainking(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults
And you still call her ur fiancee?? See the way she talks to you... Use your head... Enuf said..

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by adetayo234: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults

Someone once said that females having shops and selling stuff are highly promiscuous. Maybe you are doing stuff that she doesn't like

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by hategbe1: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pray and let God guide you. And you just have to be patient enough. God will help u.
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by tballeyy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Send her to ealy grave

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by adetayo234: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Op, pls tell me how she flirt with the guys, I didn't see it in your post.

Everyone ignored the fact that she is selling and has a shop. Op, mind telling us her line of business?

Please, is it true that feminism makes people to be mentally blind?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by elantraceey(f): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
You should be glad you ain't married to her yet.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by freeage7(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
my dear, your wife to be is investing her time,energy, and emotions into someone else's love bank. this is what I call soulical fornication. my dear, do more research to nail her and make her lose her right to privacy... in fact, just do all you can to nip this mess from the bud.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by seun1960(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Azumoney44:
just gf and I didn't, she likes money just like naija girls always do, I only showed one guy ( friend) then delete, its just a game, I wanna know how it feels like having a female nude pix, it happened like this.

one faithful day I was loaded at home ane bored, I dont wanna to catch fun outside ao I pic my fone ane call her to come ane spend weekend with me( fri. - mon) ahe honor my iv so on Saturday morning after breakfast, I st startef romancing her, kissing suck her breast then suck her pussy till she cum ans push my head away and I relax, then after 5 mins be ask me to Bleep her and I refuse I did it on a purpose becos the say calabar girls are good in bed and kitchen so I want feel it too.

after pleading I Bleep her till she loose her inner strenght, she was so tired and sleep off so I was just there staring at the naked body so some pup up in my head I pick up my fone and snap her naked just to see howit will llook like on camera.

so my friend thats how it happen, I only show one of my co worker telling him that I thoughtthey say calabar girls can Bleep but look at how I killed someone child in my room we just giggled about it then I delete it.

am bad in bed not in attitude
were ree oo
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by omegostar55(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
pls praise jehoval God. There are many tins out there u can do if u are the right sources of that lady who flirt out with other guy pls dont think of it much because it will only harm u but if u can fast nd pray for one week believe the God who serve nd ur favour wife will come to ur front pls wisdom matter allot some will tell u live her but sink wisdom from God nd u will be happy brother.
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by lelvin(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
You already know what to do. If you like ignore the signs and your gut feeling. OYO is still your case!
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by InvertedHammer: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults

I think it is ok.

Especially since she has confirmed that her fiance is a bonafide idiot.

/

4 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by adetayo234: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Aderola15:

100% better than she is. I don't send nudes and if I'm gonna be doing that for any stupid reason, it's definitely not to a side nigga.

Ps: I don't do things for stupid reasons. undecided

From your comment, you have a side nigga. And probably he also fuckss you. So, how are you different from a heartbreaker. All the side nigga needs to do is to give you sweeter sex, and you will call it quit with the main person, causing him a heartbreak. Aunty, you aren't better. You are in the same class

5 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Relixy2k: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults
The truth is she isnt interested in you and will only cheat openly when married. Be bold and stop the union or it will be a story of regret from all indication.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by ChiefSweetus: 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Even if her totò dey draw like okro
And dey warm like Bunsen burner
And tight like juventus defence

I beg you
Bros

No. Confront. Am

Walk away and never ever talk to her again

Closure will make this DISRESPECTFUL SLÜT regret nothing.

Let her go and fuckkkkkkkkkk. When she starts regretting and comes back. Ignore her some more.

Let her forever wonder - WHAT IF

WHAT IF I WASN'T AN INSATIABLE SLÜT?
WHAT IF I WAS WITH OP RATHER THAN THIS MEDIOCRE SLOB I EVENTUALLY MARRIED because OP was wise enough to cut me off like the worthless bïtch that I am?

Anyway I know you won't take this advice.. cos you're a spineless pusśy-whipped punk who thinks he is in love and can't do better than a cheat who has ZERO regard for you.

So go ahead. Sit her down and cry like a pant. And let her confirm in her mind that true true you aren't worth it and all the guys banging her hot wet totò are more man than you'll ever be you hopeless and clingy fuçk!

9 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

From your comment, you have a side nigga. And probably he also fuckss you. So, how are you different from a heartbreaker. All the side nigga needs to do is to give you sweeter sex, and you will call it quit with the main person, causing him a heartbreak. Aunty, you aren't better. You are in the same class
cool cool cool

Goodnight kiss

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Rapture4real(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=wahles post=57773412]Impending heartbreak# luv sucks[/quotI

I advise you slow down with her and pray over it.Experience shows that bad habit during courtship continues in marriage and may be worse.Don't rush with d marriage.Deal with any obsession with her that will make her take you for granted. Ask God to reveal to you who she really is and inform your pastor about it.Anguish in marriage is worse than communal clashes.Take your time
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by PrickGetSize(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
rosieluv:

smh!!!!
You look delicious. Can I get to know you more? wink
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by bonifieldstun(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
U ain't fucking her well bro my joystick size is 7.5 inch dem no born am well to flirt with another bobo coz mine is one of a kind, so OP if u have 4-6 inch joystick lol ion what to say lol pray make she no see me flirt with o
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by repogirl(f): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
If I were you, I'd find a way to konja her phone and satisfy my curiosity.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Alariwo2: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Your own is still better.. what of the married ones here that do it openly and even take it behind the scenes. Fools will be calling boys at odd hours while their husbands are out or asleep. Useless easy virtue women.

@OP that girl is keeping her options open.. seems you're too dull and loving to see that.
Good luck with your bumpy ride to the future.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by mykel25(m): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults

Tell her you want to quit and watch her reaction.... She myt just wanted to break up buh trying to make u do it
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Remain there Na since you can't use the brain God blessed you with

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by iamokpas(m): 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Just be careful ..use this to support ur brain

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by jjjjj2017: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults
if you love yourself, dump that hoe right now!
Don't listen to any nonsense from so called MOG!
I was born & bred a Christian but never will religion blindfold me to reality.
Anybody that tells you to marry such b1tch is your enemy.
Next time, don't pick up girl in the church/night club or dancehall.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Alariwo2: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Use your head
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by banmee(m): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Marry her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best And Most Romantic Valentine Text Message / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? / Funny Photo Of Groomsmen In Head Gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.