Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) (36422 Views)

Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by sternlley(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
ion tink dah gal in d second pix has a kpata on

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Hafeezson(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
If u wanna see big ass enn!, go to yoruba party.
Abi na only them.....?
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by buchilino(m): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
YORUBA PPLE N ASSES, I WONDER Y DEY LOVE ASS SO MUCH.
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
The style she gave the Groom before that drive him gaga
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
The style she gave the Groom before that drive him gaga ;DThe style she gave the Groom before that drive him gaga
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by TemmyAK47: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
hmmm ebony ass
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by FOLLEY20(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
NairalandCS:
Chai.
See, this Jonathan picture of yours on comment like this is always funny o.
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by chris31(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yeye girl after watching her dance like dis as a guy d last thing wey go come ur mind na marriage na to shop & clean mouth go full ur mind.....well, some girls are for sex practice while some are for marriage

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by 1stlorenzo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
It doesn't seem like she's putting on panties... Abeg...how girls take dey feel comfortable to comot without paynt?
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
PapiNigga:
This is why yoruba weddings are the best. Lol

One word for them...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/see-what-this-bride-and-her-squad-were.html?m=1

chai!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
dacovajnr come and seee ooo cheesy
LordCrimson come and see doggy positition cheesy
i just love yoruba women wink
island paradise of ukwu cheesy

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lalas247:
Hubby bring that note pad ( be discrete pls)
Oya take notes !
Na so my squad go b
Ukwu crew report Lefulefu bring d yansh lovers here how u see this setup grin

hmmmmmmmmmm wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by dacovajnr: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
lefulefu:

chai!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
dacovajnr come and seee ooo cheesy
How managed? You mean your GPS couldn't locate this thread on tym till it gets to page 3? shocked shocked

Oboy! Not my kind of ass but with that position I'd do anything to get there grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
How managed? You mean your GPS couldn't locate this thread on tym till it gets to page 3? shocked shocked

Oboy! Not my kind of ass but with that position I'd do anything to get there grin grin

dats a badass position grin grin
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by dacovajnr: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
lefulefu:

dats a badass position grin grin
Yes baami, No adjustment needed

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by crismark(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
PapiNigga:
This is why yoruba weddings are the best. Lol

One word for them...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/see-what-this-bride-and-her-squad-were.html?m=1

why and how is it d best because if dis
u fall my hand big time
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
hmm, already practicing in public.
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by humblemikel(f): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
And what is all this rubbish trend for. All these unfortunate girls seeing marriage as an achievement.
Their mate are out there competiting with Dangote on better achievement.... Nonsense and ingredients.
When I'm ready to marry Im sorry if I don't invite you cause I will be doing it the foreign and refined way.I hate drama
Re: Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) by oxiide22(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
madam ur prfl pix scared me, are u d1?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.