Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. (2700 Views)

Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! / Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos / Finally, Igbo Diaspora Joins the Call For Biafra(Biggest uk Biafran Rally_video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by indemnityy: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
The indigeneous people of Biafra (IPOB) has gotten a nod from the Igbo leaders, they unanimousely agreed to fight the cause together owing to what to obtainable in the present failed Nigeria states.
The resolution was reach in Enugu yesterday when the IPOB met with with stake holders from the South East extraction.
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Terkimbi01: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Do you have proof for.this?
if you do.provide it.
it has a lot of.implications s for Nigeria.
if Biafra goes. then no one can stop Niger Delta too. And we here in the middle belt will love to be on our own.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by ScotsReferendum: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Terkimbi01:

if you do.provide it.

if Biafra goes. then no one can stop Niger Delta too.
And we here in the middle belt will love to be on our own.

UN will only conduct a Referendum for the Biafrans.

All other groups will remain with Hausa Fulani led Nigeria

The only way out for any tribe, is to join IPOB officially through their traditional leadership eg Kings.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by oladeebo: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Terkimbi01:

if you do.provide it.

follow follow
the main point why Nigeria will never balkanise
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Terkimbi01: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

The only way out for any tribe, is to join IPOB officially through their traditional leadership eg Kings.

wetin dey vex you na?
na wa ooo

take am easy a beg ooo
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Guestlander: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Terkimbi01:

if you do.provide it.

There's obviously no truth in this. Wait till when they table their desire to leave in the national assembly.
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by melody91: 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
make una dey go jor..your wahala too much
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Terkimbi01: 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
oladeebo:
follow follow the main point why Nigeria will never balkanise
Wetin concern you? so you people prefer the continues killings in Nigeria?
Taraba is in the news as at now and it does not bother you guys.
Na was for.una o

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by balanceofterror1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
melody91:

Pained

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Kyase(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Terkimbi01:

if you do.provide it.

let me ask, who are the middle belters?
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by whitebeard(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

I am a Christian, I can't be a Jew because of KANU.
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by whitebeard(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kyase:
Ku Ku claim everywhere nah..!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Kyase(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

lol says the UN chief, i believe you know who the deputy chief is? Fulani woman kikikiki.
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by melody91: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Pained
yea! pained over your lack of intelligence.
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Kyase(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
whitebeard:
Ku Ku claim everywhere nah..!
and who are you?
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Terkimbi01: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kyase:

I suspect you are not expecting an answer.
There is something you have in n and , but you are not saying it.

plz, say it...
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Terkimbi01: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
melody91:

we too want to go ooo.
the wahala of Nigeria esp the Fulani over much.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by ScotsReferendum: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Terkimbi01:

wetin dey vex you na?
na wa ooo

take am easy a beg ooo

I no dey vex

I dey tell you the Truth wey dey town

Tell your Tor of Tiv nation to visit Kanu and sign in the Tiv nation before Referendum come.

Your people can go after dem escape Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by melody91: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Terkimbi01:

we too want to go ooo.
goodluck with it..I wish una well
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Terkimbi01: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
melody91:
goodluck with it..I wish una well

Thank you very much.

if only you can come to Benue and see what the Fulani is doing to sis while Nigeria do nothing, you will understand our pain.

our lands are being taking over by strangers after spilling our blood.

what do you want us to do?
keep quiet and die?
noooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

If i hear say the UN get time for your potopoto Biafra republic, but let us know when they do

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Kyase(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Terkimbi01:

I suspect you are not expecting an answer. There is something you have in n and , but you are not saying it.
plz, say it...
i just need the map thats all
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by ScotsReferendum: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
GoroTango:
If i hear say the UN get time for your potopoto Biafra republic, but let us know when they do

I am not on NL to convince you

Doubt at your own peril
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Kellibae(f): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Terkimbi01:

Thank you very much.

if only you can come to Benue and see what the Fulani is doing to sis while Nigeria do nothing, you will understand our pain.
our lands are being taking over by strangers after spilling our blood.
what do you want us to do?
keep quiet and die?
noooooooooooooo

Nawao ..Its a pity i feel for them. cry
But what i dnt understand is why with all this happening in ur area ur people still shout ONE NIGERIAand kick against igbo.
Wen u can join hands with igbo and get out of nigeria. undecided
Atleast knowing igbos will not come to ur farms and kill u or milk ur oil while u get none!.

I dnt know what really gone wrong btween u guys n igbos coz i know igbos cant harm u nor cheat u..
U shouldnt let this divide n rule propaganda get the best of u.
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

I am not on NL to convince you

Doubt at your own peril
we dey wait but in the mean time we will continue to mock you clowns

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by oladeebo: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Terkimbi01:

Wetin concern you?
so you people prefer the continues killings in Nigeria?

Taraba is in the news as at now and it does not bother you guys.

Na was for.una o
I beg pardon!
but there is policy to ease tension in Nigeria.
look at this map:
The policy change from North and South to.
West and East region in which everything is equall.

Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by oladeebo: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Here is new Zone:
Northwest
sokoto
kebbi
kano
kaduna
zanfara
katsina

West Central
NIGER
KWARA
KOGI
FTC

West
OYO
OSUN
EKITI
ONDO
OGUN
LAGOS

Northeast
YOBE
BORNO
GOMBE
BAUCHI
ADMAWA

East Central
PLATUAU
NASARAWA
BENUE
TARABA

East
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Imo
Anambra

Southeast
CrOSS RIVER
AKWAIBON
RIVER

Southwest
Edo
Delta
Bayelsa
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Mujtahida: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Terkimbi01:

we too want to go ooo.
Think, think think. Don't just be shouting up and down we in the middle belt want to go. Go where?

Middle belt can restrategize, reinvent itself and stop being tagged North central according to the formula propounded by Alex Ekwueme. We can align with the south to considerably weaken the political clout of the North. That's the way to go.

Stop being a reactionary. Think! All this your we want to go, we want to go is plain blindness to geopolitical realities like the Igbos. Who will go with you. Is that what those in Konshisha or Gwer or Gboko or Zakibiam want?
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Terkimbi01: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mujtahida:

Think, think think. Don't just be shouting up and down we in the middle belt want to go. Go where?

Middle belt can restrategize, reinvent itself and stop being tagged North central according to the formula propounded by Alex Ekwueme. We can align with the south to considerably weaken the political clout of the North. That's the way to go.

Stop being a reactionary. Think! All this your we want to go, we want to go is plain foolishness, blindness to geopolitical realities like the Igbos. Who will go with you. Is that what those in Konshisha or Gwer or Gboko or Zakibiam want?

you are entitled to your opinion sir.

you think the Igbos are silly?
well, the way I see it, the tempo to restructure Nigeria is now very loud because of their efforts.

they have woken Nigeria up to the realities and I tell you, no diplomacies could have brought us to this point.
you are not in my shoes so you do not have the slightest idea of my pains.

as for going, when the time comes we shall know those who are ready to go.
you may be in for a shock.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Terkimbi01: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
oladeebo:
Here is new Zone: Northwest sokoto kebbi kano kaduna zanfara katsina
West Central NIGER KWARA KOGI FTC
West OYO OSUN EKITI ONDO OGUN LAGOS
Northeast YOBE BORNO GOMBE BAUCHI ADMAWA
East Central PLATUAU NASARAWA BENUE TARABA
East Abia Enugu Ebonyi Imo Anambra
Southeast CrOSS RIVER AKWAIBON RIVER
Southwest Edo Delta Bayelsa
The zones will automatically stop Fulani herdsmen from. invading Benue state?
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by oladeebo: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Terkimbi01:

The zones will automatically stop Fulani herdsmen from. invading Benue state?
yah it will,
Because the people will see themselves as the people of the same region.
go through the map again!

Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Mujtahida: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Terkimbi01:

you are entitled to your opinion sir.

you think the Igbos are silly?
well, the way I see it, the tempo to restructure Nigeria is now very loud because of their efforts.

they have woken Nigeria up to the realities and I tell you, no diplomacies could have brought us to this point.
you are not in my shoes so you do not have the slightest idea of my pains.

as for going, when the time comes we shall know those who are ready to go.
you may be in for a shock.
No shock. Simple. Nigeria will not break. Even if she does I will not be shocked. Why?
You know why Igbos can so much as utter a whiff about Biafra? It's because we are in a democracy. Do you know the Ethnic group that overwhelmingly fought the military and made democracy a rallying cry? The Yorubas.
So if Igbos get us on our toes, good. We are making progress. There's method to their madness.
My apologies for deriding you. I am sorry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths / Leader Of Benue State Vigilante Aliyu Tashaku Is A Boko Haram Members- Salkida / BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.