Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,359 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Why Do All My Housemates Call Me Lazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do All My Housemates Call Me Lazy (747 Views)

ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) / See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do All My Housemates Call Me Lazy by onila(f): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
undecided

do you guys think I am lazy
Re: Why Do All My Housemates Call Me Lazy by Evablizin(f): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
They call you lazy because you are lazy
Re: Why Do All My Housemates Call Me Lazy by onila(f): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Evablizin:
They call you lazy because you are lazy

are they correct

1 Like

Re: Why Do All My Housemates Call Me Lazy by Victornezzar: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Onila hu bot fone 4 u undecided
Re: Why Do All My Housemates Call Me Lazy by Evablizin(f): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
onila:

are they correct
before the say you are lazy,the have seen the signs and attribute of laziness in you,work on yourself a lazy person can not go far in this life
Re: Why Do All My Housemates Call Me Lazy by onila(f): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Evablizin:
before the say you are lazy,the have seen the signs and attribute of laziness in you,work on yourself a lazy person can not go far in this life

but based on my posts, do you think I am lazy
Re: Why Do All My Housemates Call Me Lazy by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
sad
Re: Why Do All My Housemates Call Me Lazy by fynestpotato: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't know whether you're lazy or not but one thing i know and that's for sure is 'You are an idiot'
Re: Why Do All My Housemates Call Me Lazy by onila(f): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
fynestpotato:
I don't know whether you're lazy or not but one thing i know and that's for sure is 'You are an idiot'

with all due respect, if you don't have anything good to say, ignore my thread, thank you
Re: Why Do All My Housemates Call Me Lazy by GoldenSpine24(m): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
onila:

undecided

Even if nairaland had a video call plug-in, we wouldn't know. But since they said so, get realistic facts from them without being defensive, see if there are things you could improve on...you may just end up overcoming a negative trait that could affect you much later....
Re: Why Do All My Housemates Call Me Lazy by onila(f): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
GoldenSpine24:

Even if nairaland had a video call plug-in, we wouldn't know. But since they said so, get realistic facts from them without being defensive, see if there are things you could improve on...you may just end up overcoming a negative trait that could affect you much later....

thanks
i am trying
Re: Why Do All My Housemates Call Me Lazy by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
How will I know you are lazy or not
Re: Why Do All My Housemates Call Me Lazy by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
onila:

undecided

Lazy is relative

Someone could be doing fast but shoddy work while your takes time but is perfect smiley

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Popular Pastor Asks For His Female Member's Nood Photo, Promises 5 Hours S / (Victim Mentality) Stop Blaming Everybody Else, Start Looking Inward / These Compiled Jokes Will Make Laugh (get In Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.