Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Do All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? (690 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / Nine(9) Kinds Of Sex That All Married Women Need / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by mddavid(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
I hear some women say that all married men have a mistress they have sex with.I debunk that statement because all married men don't cheat on their wife.
The women that say it are those who had a father that cheated on their mother,the women that dated boyfriends that cheated on them and women whose husbands cheat on them.They feel that it is part of men,every man does it.
Not all men cheat on their wives.I have been married for fourteen years now and I have never cheated on my wife.I know of men who are more than twenty years in marriage that have never cheated on their wives.
So because your husband is cheating on you does not mean that all men do it, I propose to my wife on the 24 jan,2002,since then I have never cheated on her,that is sixteen years ago.
If your husband is cheating on you,pray for him to change and ask God to give you the wisdom you will use for him to change.I have seen women that were in this situation,but today no woman is sharing their husband with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Papiikush: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Only weaklings cheat on their women.
Re: Do All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Davidgrey: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
*Law of Averages*

Everyone knows that some(tiny few) don't cheat

But like every other conclusion that brings about social knowledge

Minor differences don't count.

4 Likes

Re: Do All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by thesicilian: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
The question itself is fallacious
Re: Do All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by mddavid(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
How is it fallicious?

1 Like

Re: Do All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Lionessza(f): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Not every married man cheats , like you said you are one of those that don't cheat and you know others like you. But we can't shy away from the fact that there are many married men out there cheating like their lives depend on it. Your wife is lucky to have you, hope she knows.
Re: Do All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by NairalandCS(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Davidgrey:
*Law of Averages*

Everyone knows that some(tiny few) don't cheat

But like every other conclusion that brings about social knowledge

Minor differences don't count.

You've said it all.

Re: Do All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
@mddavid
Tell that deranged woman to therefore never get married, and instead start dating women.
Re: Do All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by mddavid(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
@mddavid
Tell that deranged woman to forget getting married, and instead start dating women.
Re: Do All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by agbonkamen(f): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
All men cheats.... I mean all of them.... I repeat all of them..... Even the ones who find it difficult to put food on the table for their families cheats..... All of them bend yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Do All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
agbonkamen:
All men cheats.... I mean all of them.... I repeat all of them..... Even the ones who find it difficult to put food on the table for their families cheats..... All of them bend yansh grin

Sad but so true.

1 Like

Re: Do All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by AkProsper(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
No . . . . . Check my signature⏬⏬⏬

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Call This? Lost Or Love.... / I'm A New Commer / My Advice To Single Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.