Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine (1567 Views)

Best Moments @ NYSC. Check Mine And Drop Yours / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Ruggedfitness: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I have a lot coming up next week (I am already done with exercising tips for this week) for you guys and I want you all to get ready to digest more information that will not only make you get better results in life, but also look good.

When talking about networth, I don't mean your account balance per say.

Net worth is the amount by which assets exceed liabilities. Another way to say this is, it's the value of everything you own, minus all your debts.

So if you are still owing mama put #200, then your networth is the total amount of all your assets minus that #200.

So what is your net worth at the moment?

Only Davido knows my networth and that is why he sang it in his song.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Remember the #1,000 recharge giveaway starting on Monday (on Facebook and IG)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by professorfal: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
undecided
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Ruggedfitness: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
professorfal:
undecided

Its just for fun.
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by thesicilian: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Less than 10m. Spray for that to change soon by God's grace.
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by FitnessDoctor: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
thesicilian:
Less than 10m. pray for that to change soon by God's grace.
would 30 billion be enough?
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by 2dice01: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
the richest nigga at the moment

50 kobo
But we rich in jesus christ

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by bamisepeters(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
2dice01:
the richest nigga at the moment

50 kobo

But we rich in jesus christ
lovely!
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
Through the grace of God, i'm presently 16years old having a networth of 45,500thousandNaira.
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tati billion for the akant
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Victornezzar: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
My dad's networth is mine grin
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by thesicilian: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
would 30 billion be enough?
Hahaha. Much more than enough. With that I'll never do any active work again in my life.
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Between 5000 to 17million
I can't remember
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Ruggedfitness: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
Between 5000 to 17million
I can't remember

Na so
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Ruggedfitness: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
My dad's networth is mine grin

Hahaha, so you are waiting for inheritance abi
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2017
The square of tatty billion fr d akantiyoo
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by rosy4u(f): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Subtracting mom's money I can boost of 500# for

now grin grin
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Ruggedfitness: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2017
ceejayx:
The square of tatty billion fr d akantiyoo

You have already surpassed Bill Gates with that, wait let me check Forbes for who is really the World Richest Man
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

You have already surpassed Bill Gates with that, wait let me check Forbes for who is really the World Richest Man
Wait fess..I meant square root am I mad?
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Victornezzar: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Hahaha, so you are waiting for inheritance abi
lol dat kind inheritance
i be 2nd 2 d last born oo
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Childish thread undecided
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Ruggedfitness: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol dat kind inheritance
i be 2nd 2 d last born oo

At least your papa shoe go reach you na... hahaha
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Victornezzar: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

At least your papa shoe go reach you na... hahaha
I just need like 100milla from am 2 invest
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Ruggedfitness: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
ceejayx:

Wait fess..I meant square root am I mad?
hahahaha...
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Ruggedfitness: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

I just need like 100milla from am 2 invest

Some Nigerian Artistes never see that kind money sef..

you can go to investors na, they will be ready to give you 1 billion sef, as long as the investment go make sense
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Victornezzar: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Some Nigerian Artistes never see that kind money sef..

you can go to investors na, they will be ready to give you 1 billion sef, as long as the investment go make sense
I don tell my popsy but dat man can't believe in me
naso so church members dey chop am
I swear e dey pain me
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Ruggedfitness: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

I don tell my popsy but dat man can't believe in me
naso so church members dey chop am
I swear e dey pain me

You can meet up with someone who will make your business plan more presentable and professional and create a presentation for your Father, that way he will believe you.
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Victornezzar: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

You can meet up with someone who will make your business plan more presentable and professional and create a presentation for your Father, that way he will believe you.
My mom is keen on supporting me tho but nobody trust me grin
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Ruggedfitness: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

My mom is keen on supporting me tho but nobody trust me grin

Care to share what kind of investment you are proposing?
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Victornezzar: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Care to share what kind of investment you are proposing?
Poultry farming
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Ruggedfitness: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Poultry farming

Interesting,

To me it is quite easy to get him to invest into such (unless he is looking at your past accomplishments). Try getting more people to look into your idea and then it will be easier to draw some money from him..

Normally, I would recommend people following their dreams and not what they heard could give them a lot of cash quickly. But your opinion is best for you.
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Victornezzar: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Interesting,

To me it is quite easy to get him to invest into such (unless he is looking at your past accomplishments). Try getting more people to look into your idea and then it will be easier to draw some money from him..

Normally, I would recommend people following their dreams and not what they heard could give them a lot of cash quickly. But your opinion is best for you.
planning 2 set it up by September
av already set out my business plans
Re: What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine by Ruggedfitness: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

planning 2 set it up by September
av already set out my business plans

The next thing I love after my family is business.

Let me through in something.. Great business you see today started at a point and at that point it wasn't only one person that started the business

For example Facebook.. it started with two people, an investor and businessman and a guy (Mark) with the ideas and that is why it grew to a million users in a year and 1 billion in less 8 years.. (100 times faster than Nairaland)

So when planning to start, try to get a marketer, since your dad is the investor. All you have to do is take care of the fowls and make sure they are at their best an the marketer will then look for better ways to make sure your sales hit big.. This way their will be more focus on all areas and there will be less multi tasking and more productivity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones / Good Sex / Dating A Broke Guy Is A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.