Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Is Airtel Nigeria Promoting Homosexuality With This Reply? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Airtel Nigeria Promoting Homosexuality With This Reply? (1590 Views)

Lady Never Expected This Reply When She Tweeted This / Lecturer Accused Of Homosexuality With Male Students In Ibadan / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Airtel Nigeria Promoting Homosexuality With This Reply? by chily11: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Airtel Nigeria seems to have a platform for homosexuality in their plans. This comes from a reply to a promoted advert on their page.

Re: Is Airtel Nigeria Promoting Homosexuality With This Reply? by dacovajnr: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin
Re: Is Airtel Nigeria Promoting Homosexuality With This Reply? by Chimaritoponcho: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
No they are just doing their business homosexuality will exist with or without airtel
Re: Is Airtel Nigeria Promoting Homosexuality With This Reply? by stephleena(f): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
nonsense
Re: Is Airtel Nigeria Promoting Homosexuality With This Reply? by Zeze06(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
What
Re: Is Airtel Nigeria Promoting Homosexuality With This Reply? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
It's just a reply that's most likely the customers name if this wasn't photoshopped anyway

1 Like

Re: Is Airtel Nigeria Promoting Homosexuality With This Reply? by chily11: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Piiko:
It's just a reply that's most likely the customers name if this wasn't photoshopped anyway
wasn't Photoshop you can confirm it from their page.
Re: Is Airtel Nigeria Promoting Homosexuality With This Reply? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
It is obvious it was a customers username

1 Like

Re: Is Airtel Nigeria Promoting Homosexuality With This Reply? by abelprice(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
It's jst business.. since straight nor dey favour dem they dey target dem denrele.. I mean gay pple undecided
Re: Is Airtel Nigeria Promoting Homosexuality With This Reply? by Siddeek: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Airtel better take their time before I dump their sim card.
Re: Is Airtel Nigeria Promoting Homosexuality With This Reply? by JanWuya: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2017
Hahahaha...This guy funny o. I like wahala, so I went to check what is going on For myself. It turns out that ther were responding to a Facebook handle with that name. I actually looked the handle up and...Omo..Check for your self sha "Kate sugar mummy and daddy/ Lesbian hookup". So make una no spoil Airtel o. I think they are tryin to respond to everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Is Airtel Nigeria Promoting Homosexuality With This Reply? by Ichietome: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2017
Siddeek:
Airtel better take their time before I dump their sim card.
Shut up
Re: Is Airtel Nigeria Promoting Homosexuality With This Reply? by Adrieradford: 8:28am On Feb 01, 2020
Millions of candidates are running in the id of the grounds. THz attachment of the cv writing services reviews inquired for the struggle. Opportunity is hurled for the fixtures. The nature is rounded for the mode of the terms. Tip is shared in the shade of success.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!! Video Of Nigerians Having Séx Live At Nottinghill Carnival Goes Viral / See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account / Please What Kind Of Woman Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.