Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks (11657 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Why Men Are Helplessly Attracted To Ladies With Bigger Butts – Study / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by amades(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
Nigerian men like women with bigger buttocks. The simple question is ‘What do men do with those big back loads?’ The answer is that, men derive intimate appeal from them.

If you present one big buttocks lady and one flat buttocks lady to a man, he would prefer to choose the one with bigger buttocks.

Nigerian women with bigger backyard get men quicker than the women with flat ones.

Even, many married Nigeria men whose wives have flat buttocks normally run after bigger buttocks women outside their marriages.

This issue has made a lot of young, single and married women without this free gift to feel somehow cheated naturally and many of them are looking for ways to enlarge their buttocks so that men will like them.

The truth is that, women suppose to have presentable buttocks.
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2011
Huh?
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by pendo89(f): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
amades:

‘What do men do with those big back loads?’ shocked grin grin your crazy op.

If you present one big buttocks [/b]lady and one flat [b]buttocks lady to a man, he would prefer to choose the one with bigger buttocks.

Nigerian women with bigger backyard get men quicker than the women with flat ones.

Even, many married Nigeria men whose wives have flat buttocks [/b]normally run after bigger [b]buttocks women outside their marriages.

enlarge their buttocks so that men will like them.

The truth is that, women suppose to have presentable buttocks. To learn how you can enlarge your buttocks, click this link http:///nyPCfM

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh God my ribs will break!! grin grin grin op did u have buttocks for breakfast/lunch/dinner?
Ah! lemie vamoose before I see more buttocks!! gringrin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by MMM2(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2011
angryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by francisj(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2011
DON'T GENERALISE !!
WHO TOLD YOU THAT ALL 9JA MEN LIKE BIG A.S.S
THERE ARE MANT OUT THERE THAT PREFER FLAT A.S.S
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by slimyem: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2011
dumb thread,
dumb op
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by tpia5: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2011
Seems there's a s.tupid thread competition.
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by CalienteMi: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2011
Nigerian men like women with bigger nyansh? shocked I guess flat arses (Mostly white women) I have seen Nigerian men grabbing in America must be an optical illusion. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by amefi(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2011
CalienteMi:

Nigerian men like women with bigger nyansh? shocked I guess flat arses (Mostly white women) I have seen Nigerian men grabbing in America must be an optical illusion. lipsrsealed

What happened to ur id Mrs Chima?
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by bekay911(f): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2011
I LOVE MA BOOTY I LOVE ,MA BOOTY I LOVE MA BOOTY ITS A BOOTY ROLL NOT CALL ABEG OOOOO
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by amefi(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2011
bekay911:

I LOVE MA BOOTY I LOVE ,MA BOOTY I LOVE MA BOOTY ITS A BOOTY ROLL NOT CALL ABEG OOOOO

can i see them pls?
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by CalienteMi: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2011
amefi:

What happened to your id Mrs Chima?

Who is that? You smoking igbo?
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by ektbear: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2011
Big booty, small booty, both are great
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by amefi(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2011
CalienteMi:

Who is that? You smoking igbo?

You dont hv respect 4 elders anymore. Anyway, hw r u doing?
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by CalienteMi: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2011
You are an elder? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by amefi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2011
Yes ofc. Hvnt u known b4 nw?
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by CalienteMi: 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2011
You are older than 60?
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by amefi(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2011
Mba
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by bekay911(f): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
amefi:

can i see them pls?
[/q
wetin u dey find 4 gal yanch
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by amefi(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
bekay911:

wan kn weda i go com 4 u na
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by jamace(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2011
Yes o lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by nnwniger: 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2011
For fun, maybe but not for keep as a wife
Re: Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks by CalienteMi: 12:13am On Sep 23, 2011
LMAO@for fun but not for keeps. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Lovers Run Out Nak*d As Truck Lost Control &slammed Into Their House (photo / 30 Types Of Pvssy In The World... Ladies Get In Here...( Pics) / Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.