Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Just A Lecture Friends(exclusively Baby)(red:b) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just A Lecture Friends(exclusively Baby)(red:b) (332 Views)

Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb / My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) / Ladies Is This True?(exclusively Baby(red::b)..) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just A Lecture Friends(exclusively Baby)(red:b) by Martin0(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
LOOKING AT MY WIFE'S VAGINA "That was beautiful" his wife told him as she was catching her breath as they made love. She had just had an orgasm. He hadn't. He was still rock solid hard. He kissed her. "I love you" he said. "I love you too. I am so wet. I can't even feel my legs" she said. He kissed her then went down on her. "What are you doing? Please don't lick me hun. I can't take any more pleasure. I have never cum that fast" she said placing her hand on his head. He looked up at her and said, "I am not licking you, I am looking" "Looking?" She asked. "Yes hun. Looking. I want to admire your vagina" he said as he spread her legs, his head leaning on his hand. "Why are you doing that?" She asked. "Because your vagina is beautiful. My love, you know this is the most sacred and intimate part of you. This part of your body needs special attention" he said. He kissed her vagina. She sighed then giggled. "Look at her, still open. Hollow. No wonder it feels good inside you. Your sweet spot takes up all my size well" he said. "I love your size. Nicely long. Nicely thick" she said looking down at what he was doing. He blew at her vagina. She curled her feet. "The Bible says Abraham knew his wife. I want to know all of you. I can't have your vagina for only me and not know and study how beautiful she looks. She looks so beautiful" he said. He licked her there. "Honey, I thought we agreed. No licking, at least for now. Let my sweet pot calm down" she told him. He paused and looked at her saying, "Sorry love. She just looks so tasty. I can't get enough of her" He faced down to look at her vagina. "Thank you for taking care of her. For shaving her just for me. I really enjoy her" he continued. "She enjoys you too" she said romantically. "She enjoys me or you enjoy me?" He asked jokingly. She giggled and said, "I enjoy what you do to her and in her" "The vagina. God is really a great God. Look how beautiful he created the female body - your female body. I can stare at you naked all day" he said stroking her inner thighs, looking at her vagina. "I feel so safe with you" she told him, rubbing his ear lobes. "I feel so safe with you too. We are like Adam and Eve at the Garden of Eden, naked and unashamed" he told her. "A man shall leave his father and mother and join his wife and the two become one flesh" she added. "One flesh, I like that. Yours is the one vagina that I want and I desire. All your sweetness and wetness" he said then kissed her vagina. "I love how you kiss her" she told him. "The vagina, husbands break their homes chasing after other women's vaginas; women break their own marriages giving their vaginas to other men. Sex. It's so abused today. Men will lie, pour money, scheme just to get inside a vagina. The female hole is so mysterious" he said. "You are so poetic. What did you eat tonight?" She asked jokingly. He smiled and continued, "To me, no other vagina will do. It has to be your vagina and your vagina alone. It's not just a hole for pleasure but the entrance to your inner world. Making love to you is so sacred and special to me. I don't understand how a man can be unfaithful to his wife, it's not about a vagina but which woman the vagina belongs to. I will not cheapen sex; we don't have sex, we make love" "Lick me!" she requested. He raised his head to look at her. "Lick me my love! Your faithfulness is turning me on. I love how you view me and love me, I surrender my body to only you" she said. He took his head down and licked her above her vagina as he grabbed her butt. She started to moan. She got wet again. Minutes later he came on top of her and made love to her. This time he orgasmed. A true husband is faithful to that one vagina, his wife's vagina.
Re: Just A Lecture Friends(exclusively Baby)(red:b) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
cheesycheesycheesy

the presentation and story get as e be o

but the point is noted

that is why..........

Re: Just A Lecture Friends(exclusively Baby)(red:b) by Martin0(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
cheesycheesycheesy
the presentation and story get as e be o
but the point is noted
that is why..........
hahahahahahah nairaland people how e be brother
Re: Just A Lecture Friends(exclusively Baby)(red:b) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahah nairaland people how e be brother

i start story with vagina con end am with vagina

infact i read vagina 42 times for d story

u reason am bros...........
Re: Just A Lecture Friends(exclusively Baby)(red:b) by Martin0(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

i start story with vagina con end am with vagina

infact i read vagina 42 times for d story

u reason am bros...........
hahahahahhahaha infact before I posted it me myself was like laughing over it,mehn na so we see am ooo...hahahaha na wa ooo e nor easy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Look At How It Ends / Why do we say hello / My Relationship Secrets—->three Is A Crowd!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.