Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

The Prayer After Sex(exclusively Baby)(red:b) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Prayer After Sex(exclusively Baby)(red:b) (388 Views)

Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb / My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) / Ladies Is This True?(exclusively Baby(red::b)..) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Prayer After Sex(exclusively Baby)(red:b) by Martin0(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
THE PRAYER AFTER SEX "Aaaah.. Aah" she moaned as she climaxed clinging on to him passionately. "Uuuhhh" he orgasmed while on top of her. His body tightened. They both tried catching their breath as they looked at each other. Her hands free, resting on the bed. "I love you" he told her looking down at her. "That was beautiful. Honey, my legs are still trembling. I love you so much" she said breathless. He kissed her lips. "You look beautiful. If only we can live our lives naked. I love looking at your body with no clothes on" he told her as his eyes checked out her body. Her bare chest. Both their bodies had sweat. The sheets were wet. She was dripping there, there where he had entered inside her body. She rubbed his nipples, rubbed his torso with her soft touch. "This is our Garden of Eden. Where our nudity is free" she said. He reclined on the bed next to her. He held her close to him. Kissed her forehead and held her tight. Let's pray. They both closed their eyes. "Our Heavenly Father. We come before You naked and unashamed. I want to pray on behalf of our marriage. Thank You for our marriage, for this far You have walked with us. Thank You for being our provider. Our marriage holds strong because it's anchored in You. Thank You for the gift of sex, for pleasure, for orgasms, for touch and sensations. Thank You that we can feel all these sweetness. Thank You for romance, for the purity and intensity of our love making, for the health of our bodies, for chemistry, for my penis and my wife's vagina, for her breasts, for her thighs, for her inner beauty and physical beauty. Thank You for giving me such a sexy wife. Preserve our marriage. Keep us from being unfaithful. Satisfy our sexual needs through each other. Let our marriage bed remain undefiled till the end of time. In Jesus' name, Amen" he prayed. "Amen" she said. "And Lord, thank You for giving me a husband who understands my body and for teaching him how to touch me and how to make love to me. Sex belongs to You and the enemy will not take credit for it, make it dirty, abuse it or misuse it. My husband has taught me things about my body I did not know. Thank You for how You created him. He pleases me. Each time we make love, we do it to the glory of Your name. Amen" she prayed. "Amen" he responded. They kissed intimately. Held each other close till they both slept. God looked on and was well pleased.

(1) (Reply)

The Chicken And Peanuts: Lessons For Nigerians / Get A True Lover With This Tips... / Cooldolly Wishing You Happy New Month,and A Promo Story By Evans Tawiah(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.