Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison (1461 Views)

What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired / I Had Sex With My Wife Brother Fiancee Help Please / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by martyns303(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
This may be a bit lengthy because I don't know what to leave out.

I met this guy while studying abroad, there's this lady that Nigerian students pay money to make food and put in a container for takeaway. We both patronized the woman, tho we are in different schools but same city.

After graduation, I came back, but he said he wanted to stay back and "hustle his stay and get a job" there. We checked once a while on each other just to keep a tab on our individual progress.

Ran into this guy last week, and he started giving me a run down of how things have been with him. He was dating this girl from his 2nd year while in Nigeria, they both had their first degree together in Nigeria before he traveled for further studies and they have been dating for 8yrs.

When he told her he wanted to stay back, she didn't like the idea and accused him of wanting to abandon her and marry a white woman, she reported the matter to is mom and her parents, after much persuasion, and her dad promising him a job, he came back to Nigeria, because things weren't really getting head over there.

Fast forward four months after returning to Nigeria and no job, this was in early 2015, after much, her dad again promised to give him a job in the bank. The dad is a top banker, still after another months no job, her dad said the bank is going through tough times. But he gave him a contract to supply diesel to two bank branches. And that's what he has been doing since 2015 till now.

He said to have applied for jobs and nothing was forth coming, early this year him and the girl got engaged and did their introduction. Whenever he brings up the job issue, the girl will ask if he's dating her because of the job her dad promised. From what I can tell, he's doing fine, but he said that's not what he wants to do with his life, (supplying diesel) he wants to build a career.

Last week, he wanted to transfer a motivational audio from his fiancee phone to his, but he's using an iPhone and so decided to send the file via whatsapp. That was when he saw a message sent to her from a guy, he confronted her with it and she admitted to have had a fling with the guy while he was abroad, and that she had ended things with the guy but he kept sending her messages.

My guy called off their engagement and threatened to return abroad, he said he left the house, only to come back the following day and find her unconscious at home, he immediately called her parents and took her to the hospital. The problem now is that, her people are accusing him off poisoning her, they have seized his international passport and he had to report to the police station everyday.

He fears if anything happens to her, he may be jailed. And he has no way of proving his innocence. She's currently in the hospital and he has no way of communicating with her, neither has anyone updated him of her current status.
Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by Papiikush: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Your guy is a bìtch who put a lady before success.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by VargasVee(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Your friend is a grand idiot. Come back because of a woman, who's she? Virgin Mary?.

The moment he decided to abandon his hustle and come back to look for gold on a platter was his fuuuck up. What's wrong in making it there and then later you can come home and marry her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by adajoe555: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
this is a serious case. he should pray the girl is alive if not..I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
This one is serious... Move to family section pls

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nawa ooo

I would have loved to help, but I need to explain to you something!!

Once it is past 5pm, I don't read long posts, except it has monetary symbols...

Thanks.

Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by defolman(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
The girl fit don drink poison ooo
Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dude, get this first; the parents and young lady are trying to manipulate him. I dunno if there's Love btw them. Let us knw.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by firstking01(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dude is senseless in all ramifications...like someone upthere said, who puts a girl above his career in life??

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by Oyindidi(f): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by ikp120(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
I hope they will sentence that guy to death for grand stupidity!
Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by martyns303(m): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Update: he has gone with his family to see the girl's parents, they still won't let him see her, but they said the doctors suspect poison and the girl is currently unconscious.....
Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by Homeboiy: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Because of a Nigeria. girl, he abandoned his hustle abroad

That guy need wisdom in his life

He should pray the girl survives

After that, he should travel over night without leaking his plans to any of the girl family

I fear Naija girls die

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by Rukkydelta(f): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2017
I want to say something but don't know what to say
Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by alfred007(m): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2017
our choices in life is who we are
Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by massive1019(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2017
that's what you get when you believe on promises made to you by Nigerians. tell your friend to take a chill pill till the girl is conscious.
Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by babyfaceafrica: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2017
Whick.kind of news is this?...how can they seize his passport?..is he a baby?...did he give it to them?..abeg this news get as he be jhoor

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
First and foremost, the girl's father doesn't mean well for him. As a top banker he won't say for the past two years there hasn't been a vacant space to place the guy instead of him supplying diesel. Supplying diesel isn't a career, and your friend shouldn't have place his destiny in the hands of another man, be it his own father or father in-law to be.

Again, if in the past two yrs he's been supplying diesel which isn't his passion but all his fiancée could say was "Are you marring me 'cause of the job my dad promised?" means she doesn't support his dream/vision, all she was after is being his 'Mrs'. Since they have his international passport, he should keep praying to God nothing happens to her and once he's released he should call her parents and his for a meeting...end the relationship before them.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by siegfried99(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
@Op what's the update.

That guy needs slap grin
Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by Dshocker(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Living in bondage
Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by Learnstuffs: 12:34am On Aug 11, 2017
I always look in the mirror and tell myself, 'Don't allow any woman to change your focus'

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 11, 2017
firstking01:
Dude is senseless in all ramifications...like someone upthere said, who puts a girl above his career in life??
Love make you do unspeakable things.
Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by Originalsly: 6:56am On Aug 11, 2017
You should ask him if he poisoned her... just for the record..or who knows... his answer may shock you. I can see someone doing that... after putting his life on pause.... after studies returning to disappointment and frustration .... doing a menial job....all because of her ...and her father....... only to find out that she is/was cheating on him? Some men will cough up some fury.
On what he should do.... I can only say pay lip service... let his mouth be saying he regret upsetting her by saying in anger that he will call off the engagement ....that it is very much on...in fact... he wants to skip the engagement and do marriage...regardless of her condition. The girl would then miraculously recover ..I hope... his passport should be returned.... everyone with ears should hear about his intention to marry.... and in the middle of the night he should travel....abroad to safety. That family is not a good one.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2017
He should pray that the woman does not die. If he truly didn't poison her, then he should plan well. After she gets better, he should promise to marry her, do all preparations as if it's about to happen, then leave for abroad without notice to anyone, including his parents. At this point, it is best he marries abroad to get his life back on the right path and forget Nigeria for some time.

(1) (Reply)

“dated Him For 6 Years, Had 7 Abortions, Paid His Fees. Next Week, He’s Married / Help! I Keep Thinking Abt Sex / Intendng Nairaland Couples Watch This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.