Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC (17700 Views)

President Buhari Participates At Graduation Ceremony Of National Defence College / PHOTOSPEAK: Buhari In Kaduna Attending The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course / Yemi Osinbajo At George Weah Inauguration Ceremony In Liberia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by CeoNewshelm(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Acting President Osinbajo today was at the Graduation Ceremony of Armed Forces Command & Staff College, Senior Course 39 in JAJI, Kaduna.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-osinbajo-at-graduation-ceremony.html

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by fiizznation: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kaduna; home of Nigeria military might

18 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
And its in the north undecided

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by seunmsg(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
fiizznation:
Kaduna; home of Nigeria military might

Is the acting president also petty and classless for attending the graduation Ceremony of Armed Forces Command & Staff College? grin

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by fiizznation: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
seunmsg:

Is the acting president also petty and classless for attending the graduation Ceremony of Armed Forces Command & Staff College? grin

Tell him to pay FG workers their salaries this night. Eid-fitr is on sunday and people need to buy eid-fitr stuffs tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by fiizznation: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Where do you want it to be before? In zambia?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by Bolustical: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

At least the red mud region can conveniently boast of the largest baby factory in West Africa.

Why not leave the military to the 'parasitic' north?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by seunmsg(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
fiizznation:

Tell him to pay FG workers their salaries this night. Eid-fitr is on sunday and people need to buy eid-fitr stuffs tomorrow.

Today is just 23rd so relax, workers will be paid next week.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by fiizznation: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
seunmsg:

Today is just 23rd so relax, workers will be paid next week.
And what's the essence of paying them next week when they would have celebrated eid-fitr with empty pockets and empty stomachs. AP Osibanjo can equally eat the salaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by auntysimbiat(f): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
nice one
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by SaulRazor: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
fiizznation:

Can you mention one work you have even done this month that you are demanding for pay before end of month ? Don't you have savings

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by Evablizin(f): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
That's alright
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by seunmsg(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
fiizznation:
And what's the essence of paying them next week when they would have celebrated eid-fitr with empty pockets and empty stomachs. AP Osibanjo can equally eat the salaries

Stop the unnecessary hatred for the acting president, it is not good for your health. Even president Buhari will be disappointed with the way people like you who claimed to be his supporters have been attacking the acting president simply for tribal reasons.

BTW, the decision on when to pay workers salaries doesn't lay squarely on the desk of the president. There is a bureaucratic process to be completed before the payment can be effected. I am sure you are aware that FAAC meeting for the month was just held yesterday. Again, since Buhari became president, salaries had never been paid earlier than 26th irrespective of any festivity and that won't change this time around. tongue

17 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by fiizznation: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
SaulRazor:

Can you mention one work you have even done this month that you are demanding for pay before end of month ? Don't you have savings
No I don't do any work. please if you can employ me, I will really be grateful to you.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by demolinka(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
Osinbajo, the black sheep cool
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by SaulRazor: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
fiizznation:
No I don't do any work. please if you can employ me, I will really be grateful to you.

You are a civil servant so stop playing ..What work do you civil servant even do that you want to be paid before the month ends

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by fiizznation: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
seunmsg:

Stop the unnecessary hatred for the acting president, it is not good for your health. Even president Buhari will be disappointed with the way people like you who claimed to be his supporters have been attacking the acting president simply for tribal reasons.

BTW, the decision on when to pay workers salaries doesn't lay squarely on the desk of the president. There is a bureaucratic process to be completed before the payment can be effected. I am sure you are aware that FAAC meeting for the month was just held yesterday. Again, since Buhari became president, salaries had never been paid earlier than 26th irrespective of any festivity and that won't change this time around. tongue
[i]Now you are accusing me wrongly bro. Let me make it clear to you. I don't hate and I will never hate the acting president. He is a good man and an action man. But does it mean that some of his mistakes won't be pointed out because he is just a good guy?

Well as a northerner that I am, am very sure that I admire osibanjo more than you(a Yoruba man).

For posterity sake, osibanjo will do himself good if he pays FG workers their salaries this night or tomorrow morning. Because buhari doesnt pay workers by this time doesn't mean osibanjo should follow his suit. Families need to celebrate eid-fitr with smiles on their faces. Btw what's even the difference between today and a day after tomorrow.
[/i|

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by hakeem4(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
I wan join army undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Okay
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by rabonni(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
And so?

As if they will go after killer herdsmen
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by gurunlocker: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
seunmsg:

Must you always behave like an infant?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fall
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by NCANTaskForce: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Let them go on a friendly war with Ghana, they will lose like the super eagles,

It's only to shoot unarmed protesters that they are so good at, Goodnight.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by samx4real(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
The question is;

Who send am
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by Bolustical: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
rabonni:
And so?

As if they will go after killer head's men
I will pretend I did not see this. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by adetayo234: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
fiizznation:

You awe talking like a brainless, loud-mouth fool

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by Adebowale89(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
fiizznation:
[i]Now you are accusing me wrongly bro. Let me make it clear to you. I don't hate and I will never hate the acting president. He is a good man and an action man. But does it mean that some of his mistakes won't be pointed out because he is just a good guy?

Well as a northerner that I am, am very sure that I admire osibanjo more than you(a Yoruba man).

For posterity sake, osibanjo will do himself good if he pays FG workers their salaries this night or tomorrow morning. Because buhari doesnt pay workers by this time doesn't mean osibanjo should follow his suit. Families need to celebrate eid-fitr with smiles on their faces. Btw what's even the differences between today and a day after tomorrow.
[/i|

you're one of those people that made people to be having impression that Muslim are self centred

where were u when the same salaries payment was paid at the actual date during easter festival?

your statement is not logically follow. stop hiding under salary, you should rather voice out your hatred and stop acting flawless

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by Flexherbal(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by Soulsymbol99: 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dis osinbanjo go dey repeat cloth grin
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by wildchild1: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
The Fear of JAJI!!! Hmmmm only few can relate grin
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by buffalowings: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
Where is buhari

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC by hamzeiy: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

you're one of those people that made people to be having impression that Muslim are self centred

where were u when the same salaries payment was paid at the actual date during easter festival?

your statement is not logically follow. stop hiding under salary, you should rather voice out your hatred and stop acting flawless
mugu wetin join muslims with your discussion na. wetin bring easter come this talk self. he is talking about the eid nd fg not paying salary. but voala!! the secrets of your dizized heart couldnt be contained.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ehanire: Buhari’s Government The Most Sincere Nigeria Has Ever Had / Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy / Court Asked To Stop INEC From Listing APC, Tinubu Over "Forgery"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.