Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women (2117 Views)

Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women / Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
teehamzat:

Intelligent ladies turn me on, am sure you aint new, mind i ask ur main? cheesy

So when you see an intelligent female, you get a boner? Thank you for the compliment. I don't have a main.
Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by teehamzat(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lubyna:

So when you see an intelligent female, you get a boner?
I don't have a main.
Now dont go unintelligent on me, sexual attraction doesnt connote boner, wtf, why did i quote you in the first place, thought you had it in you...bye undecided
Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nina4u:
women have always been capable of scoring higher but, because of discriminatory gender socializing, never realized their own potential. Gender-based differences in education, upbringing and social roles have historically set the bar lower for women....in recent decades, women have grown smarter at a faster rate then men and that they now generally have higher IQs than their male counterparts... women are expected to multi-task, to get jobs and go to work while still raising children...

Ooh pls spare me dat mumbo-jumbo

U people fish brain started frm adams

Dats y eve fell for d serpents intellectual prowess
Nd Adam fell for eve's emotional prowess.....
Meaning females are emotional stronger nd males are intellectually stronger

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nina4u:
women have always been capable of scoring higher but, because of discriminatory gender socializing, never realized their own potential. Gender-based differences in education, upbringing and social roles have historically set the bar lower for women....in recent decades, women have grown smarter at a faster rate then men and that they now generally have higher IQs than their male counterparts... women are expected to multi-task, to get jobs and go to work while still raising children...

#Eco99#
Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
teehamzat:

Now dont go unintelligent on me, sexuall attraction doesnt connote boner, wtf, why did i quote you in the first place, thought you had it in you...bye undecided

I swear, I rolled on the bed while laughing grin cheesy grin

God kash you grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
teehamzat:

Now dont go unintelligent on me, sexual attraction doesnt connote boner, wtf, why did i quote you in the first place, thought you had it in you...bye undecided

You said intelligence turns you on. People mostly use the phrase "turns me on" when referring to sexual arousal. And sexual arousal is strongly associated with having boners, at least for men. So I am not wrong to ask you the question I asked. Maybe if you had said that you were attracted to intelligent women, then I wouldn't have had the need to ask you to clarify.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by NevetsIbot(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nina4u:
When it comes to money.. Keep it to ur self.. U should know naija girls and money na.. No offence to the ladies #ImJustSayin I loand 60 bux to my x and I havn't got it back I could care less ..I got money.. Its just the principal of promise to give it back that gets me.. If u say u will u do it.. If u can't u ask if u can help no intention to pay back.. Nowadays I just tell ppl I'm broke grin my x called for another 100 dollar I'm like sorry broo I payed bills.. I work too hard for my money ..dont be a "nice guy" they will drain you dry... And friends will no longer be friends.. Keep money out of friendship or cut negative energy out of ur life.. I used to have 2 jobs and lot of friends.. I had money grass.. I had parties.. Payed for everything.. Alcohol food.. Snacks.. Some need 50 dollar for phone.. No prob... Then I lost both jobs due to that they closed.. Do u think any of them were there for me when I needed help? Nooo I cut em all off.. I had 3 ppl out of 50 plus I knew... That helped out.. Bought me femenin product.. Beer.. Lol food.. I'm very greatful for them.. People are ur friend as long as they can get things or money from u but if u need help they mysteriously dissapear.. Know ur true friend.. Who needs fake ppl

You've got brains dear

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by NevetsIbot(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
jashar:
Being nice is admirable. But erm Oga, e be like say you're the Friendzone guy. grin

There's a very thin line between a friendship and Friendzone. You my friend usually go to the other side. grin
Straight to the point!
Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by teehamzat(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by teehamzat(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by feelgoodInc: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
teehamzat:

Okay then...am attracted to intelligence should have been it, i guess that worked better, nd yes i just saw your modification, you're welcome...how often do you come on here?, you have been a guest for too long i suppose? smiley
I'm attracted to the unintelligent, it gives some self worth, because I know I can't be looked down upon.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by teehamzat(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
feelgoodInc:

I'm attracted to the unintelligent, it gives some self worth, because I know I can't be looked down upon.
lol...that one sef dey grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by Rukkydelta(f): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Trump45
Be nice to me and I assure you that you won't regret it
Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by Rukkydelta(f): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Seriously you need to work on your self esteem
Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Trump45
Be nice to me and I assure you that you won't regret it

Lol...i think not. Rather be mean to all women until I know the ones that deserve my kind gestures
Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by davillian(m): 1:39am On Jun 24, 2017
If you are 100% a nice guy, then ladies sees you as a MUGU.
Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by biz2get(m): 4:44am On Jun 24, 2017
ecoeco:

#Eco99#

Basically You are Categorically Saying.

For "Adam" to Have That "Intellect" and still Go against his "Intellect" HE ALSO HAS A FISH BRAIN/INTELLECT

Which Was Passed Onto You as a "Descendant"?

Incredible.
Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by Rukkydelta(f): 6:46am On Jun 24, 2017
Trump45:

Lol...i think not. Rather be mean to all women until I know the ones that deserve my kind gestures
Ok
Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by babyfaceafrica: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Just be nice to people generally, not to women alone....ladies will generally exploit nice men and date players..they are just too fragile to resist sweet words from bad guys....when will some women learn to be wise?
Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by Melonny(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2017
Lubyna:

1. First of all, intelligence is a robust term that admits of various definitions and classifications, so using IQ test scores to weigh intelligence is very simplistic. But for the sake of debate, I'll follow through with your argument. Saying that males have higher IQs than females isn't a legitimate thing to say in my opinion.
The vast majority of males and females score within the average in IQ testing. There are females who score very high in IQ scores as well as there are males. Yes there are more males than females who score very high on IQ scores, but there are also more males than females who score low . So on this basis, am I to say that males have lower IQs than females? You see where your claim becomes problematic to legitimize?

2. Males are better mathematically, yes. But women are also better at language tasks. Being better at mathematical tasks doesn't mean men think with their heads and women don't. That's a silly thing to say.

3. How does being more emotional than men translate to being less intelligent? If you said that in decision making women tend to involve emotions than men, then maybe you would have made sense. But because women express a wide range of emotions, and at a deeper level than men, doesn't mean that they are less intelligent.

And how does this poor, unresearched argument you presented answer my question? You said it was natural for women not to have sense. I asked you to explain and you provided this "men are more intelligent than women" argument. Dissapointing!!
Wow, who are you? you found a really good way to say you are intelligent.
Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by Nina4u(f): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
teehamzat:

lol...that one sef dey grin grin
that one sef dey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o37vpwkOZNQ thats my husband to be

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women by teehamzat(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nina4u:
that one sef dey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o37vpwkOZNQ thats my husband to be

Lol...Good luck with that grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? / Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why / I Need A Christain Girl Not Above 26 Years Marry Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.