Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

"Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". (2552 Views)

Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love / How Girls Try To Get Love And Fail / Where Can I Get Love Ring Charm, I Stay Close To Seyi Shay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
The title is an unpopular quote yet very apt when you sincerely observe today's societies, of meaningless SEX (casual) and rate of DIVORCE.....................hmmm!
Saw that quote and thought its cool to share with the wise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sadly, this quote is wrong... as the people giving/searching for cheap sex have absolutely no love to give. When you start focussing on proper people then love is actually very easy to find.

2 Likes

Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Sadly, this quote is wrong... as the people giving/searching for cheap sex have absolutely no love to give. When you start focussing on proper people then love is actually very easy to find.

MrBrownJay1:

Well i cant count the number of STRANGERS, ladies who after giving sex, come to me shedding tears seeking for comfort. And then vomit all kinds of rubbish from their mouth. The last one told me "no wonder premarital sex is a taboo. I gave it to him thinking he loved me. Now i have been dumped".
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
maybe you attract what you are...there are still strict people out there,just that you mingle with your kind
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
sekxy:
maybe you attract what you are...there are still strict people out there,just that you mingle with your kind

Sorry! The post is not about me. Yet its not false that there are "strict people out there" what we cannot deny is the MEANINGLESS SEX which is every where you go, today's culture of carnality. Its the reality about the world we living in today, of broken marriages, broken homes. Where is the love?
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Well i cant count the number of STRANGERS, ladies who after giving sex, come to me shedding tears seeking for comfort. But then vomiting all kinds of rubbish from their mouth. The last one told me "no wonder premarital sex is a taboo. I gave it to him thinking he loved me. Now i have been dumped".

You should have educated this babe by telling her: Having premArital sex was NOT the issue here, the problem was having sex with a man who wasn't worthy. There aRe many good worthy men out there, and next time you should search wisely. Even a husband could have done the same, so marriage isn't an insurance of a good man.

1 Like

Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You should have educated this babe by telling her: Having premArital sex was NOT the issue here, the problem was having sex with a man who wasn't worthy. There aRe many good worthy men out there, and next time you should search wisely. Even a husband could have done the same, so marriage isn't an insurance of a good man.

As far as her story, sex was the issue. In the end he called her a SLU-T. And used her being cheap as a weapon against her. I get your point though, which is "the problem was having sex with a man who wasnt worthy". Yet this "unworthy man" wants a WORTHY LADY who would have said no to sex.

1 Like

Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Greatzeus(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:
The title is an unpopular quote yet very apt when you sincerely observe today's societies, of meaningless SEX (casual) and rate of DIVORCE.....................hmmm!
Who told you sex is easy to get May be for you. Last time I checked there are growing cases of rape,child molestation,and on front page today a man was caught shagging a goat angry wtf. All these could only be the result of sex starved people, don't you think?
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Greatzeus:

Who told you sex is easy to get May be for you. Last time I checked there are growing cases of rape,child molestation,and on front page today a man was caught shagging a goat angry wtf. All these could only be the result of sex starved people, don't you think?

No i think not so. Actually, such people have a name. They are called PERVERTS. "shagging a goat". hmm cos of being sex starved? Well its not such mentally ill people am talking about.
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

As far as her story, sex was the issue. In the end he called her a SLU-T. And used her being cheap as a weapon against her. I get your point though, which is "the problem was having sex with a man who wasnt worthy". Yet this "unworthy man" wants a WORTHY LADY who would have said no to sex.

If he called her a slut for having sex with him, then this man is deranged.... But, If he called her a slut because she freely shares the toto to any strangers who desires her, then he was probably right.
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

If he called her a slut for having sex with him, then this man is deranged.... But, If he called her a slut because she freely shares the toto to any strangers who desires her, then he was probably right.

grin.
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Empiree: 2:17am On Jun 24, 2017
WORDWORLD:
this buttresses your point cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 24, 2017
Empiree:
this buttresses your point cheesy

Am sorry the text are too tiny. Can you please type them.
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Empiree: 2:29am On Jun 24, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Am sorry the text are too tiny. Can you please type them.
Lol, expand your screen. It is as clear as day light cheesy

He said "Show No Love. Love Will Get You Killed"

1 Like

Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 24, 2017
Empiree:
Lol, expand your screen. It is as clear as day light cheesy

He said "Show No Love. Love Will Get You Killed"

Very apt. Thats the confused mentality we are living today as programmed by the masters.

Sleep don dey show face. Bon nui (a no sabi french o).
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Empiree: 2:42am On Jun 24, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Very apt. Thats the confused mentality we are living today as programmed by the masters.

Sleep don dey show face. Bon nui (a no sabi french o).
Lol...shouldnt you be eating sari by now?
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:15am On Jun 24, 2017
Greatzeus:

These have very little to do do with sex starved men, and more to do with sick people with ABNORMAL sexual desires (and probably, a sexually willing woman wouldn't attract them)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Empiree: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Another madness shocked

1 Share

Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Empiree: 3:07am On Sep 29, 2018
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by 93Miles: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
Meaningless quote...
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
93Miles:
Meaningless quote...
grin
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
93Miles:
Meaningless quote...
tongue
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
93Miles:
Meaningless quote...
cheesy
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by 93Miles: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
WORDWORLD:
grin
Get the fvck outta my mentions..
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
93Miles:
Get the fvck outta my mentions..
shocked
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Empiree: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2018
Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by lisifuhofi: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
smileyLEARN TO CREATE BADDASS DESIGNS - START YOUR GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING NOW – IKEJA CENTER cool

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by cekaz: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
BE A MOST AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET JAVA FULL-STACK WEB APP TRAINING
wink wink
When you learn Java, you’re learning more than just a language. Because Java is a technology platform with many interconnected capabilities that can give cutting-edge, in-demand job skills. In fact, Java tops FORBES list of the ten most popular programming languages. Java can take you where you want to go.

What You Get!

-Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
-100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
-Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
-Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
-Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
[center]
DURATION: 8 WEEKS.

FEES: JAVA STANDARD EDITION - N99,999
JAVA ENTERPRISE EDITION – N129,999
[/center]

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
smiley smiley

Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by Empiree: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

3yrs Old Lion For Sale / Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) / List Of Penis Enlargement Cream Without Side Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.